The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

is a pity harborbay mall cannot make it
lack of human traffic ...
Old 22-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawakid View Post
Mature AngMo looking for a day trip to Bantam, (not your typical fat old AM ) 1st timer so would love to go with someone experienced. Preferably during a week day
cheers

Pm me For more information
Old 23-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Pm me For more information
Going 27 Nov morning, can join us if you wish, will lunch first then go to hotel and visit booking joints thereafter around 1 to 2 pm. Stay in Nagoya.
Old 23-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Bros, can recommend which hotels in Nagoya has a balcony? So that smoking can be done at the balcony and not room?
here & here ...i tink....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
They have a nice bed. A merger of 2 super-sized single bed combined to make it a ultra big King size bed. I think this is their selling bed. I have a girl,the next thing i would be looking for would be GFE. And if i cant have that,i create one,hehehe...oh,the bed...the spring of the bed,no matter how hard you jump on it, you cant move the other parts of the same bed. I can sleep w/o being disturb by my girl while she moves around (from the bed's spring vibration).
u mus hv been a lot of fun in yr last trip ya....lol...i jus post my fun i hv...

my 1000 words says it all...da hai! da hai! da hai! nw got 6 ger in rotating shift tere....lol...3 of wich r new.

sm1 nt frm AQ got mentioned a ger in venus in earlier post,tat 19 yo ger used 2 be frm da hai....lol...& it's the one i got 4 ovrnite @ 1.1 jt last time lei....lol

happy chiongin btm ya....lol...may all here hv a good cumin weekend ya...lol
Old 24-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

at 9th floor room of zest hotel, as the hotel is near the sea, there is a special sound that you can hear at night

that is the spinning sound of the aircraft jet engine
Old 24-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
is a pity harborbay mall cannot make it
lack of human traffic ...
Important is dont lack of cewek!

Thank you
Old 24-11-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

that ocean massage, pub & ktv seems massage no more.
wonder where else at harbor bay area got massage with happy ending
Old 24-11-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrQ21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Going 27 Nov morning, can join us if you wish, will lunch first then go to hotel and visit booking joints thereafter around 1 to 2 pm. Stay in Nagoya.
hi on 27 may i join u.. i stay at biz hotel batam.. been going there alone for awhile.. hope can knw new friends to go with.. u taking batamfast?
Old 24-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrQ21 View Post
hi on 27 may i join u.. i stay at biz hotel batam.. been going there alone for awhile.. hope can knw new friends to go with.. u taking batamfast?
Bro,
Will be taking Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, thereafter Eatern Food Court for lunch then hotel in Nagoya. Should pass Famosa Hotel around 1 to 2 pm on our booking joints walk. Cheers.
Old 24-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
here & here ...i tink....lol

u mus hv been a lot of fun in yr last trip ya....lol...i jus post my fun i hv...

my 1000 words says it all...da hai! da hai! da hai! nw got 6 ger in rotating shift tere....lol...3 of wich r new.

sm1 nt frm AQ got mentioned a ger in venus in earlier post,tat 19 yo ger used 2 be frm da hai....lol...& it's the one i got 4 ovrnite @ 1.1 jt last time lei....lol

happy chiongin btm ya....lol...may all here hv a good cumin weekend ya...lol
the lady ( . ) ( . ) from where
Old 24-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
Will be taking Majestic Fast Ferry to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal, thereafter Eatern Food Court for lunch then hotel in Nagoya. Should pass Famosa Hotel around 1 to 2 pm on our booking joints walk. Cheers.
how to contact u sia
Old 24-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrQ21 View Post
how to contact u sia
Replied by PM
Old 24-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Hehehe...it was disastrous in the beginning,hehehe...

Since i am quoting your post,i think i will on my way just write all the bads (and some pretty neutral portion) of that hotel with super big balcony i stayed in. As you can see, big room,big beds,big balcony...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12286

Everything is BIG in there. BUT, upon checking into the hotel ,believe it or not,i changed room thrice. Why so? Rooms that were suitable for others may not be suitable for me. The power socket in their room. They only have 4 of them. One was near the bedside, the other was was for the coffee maker,there's for the refrigerator and last one....was outside the balcony.

The one outside the balcony was too far away for my laptop (thats the problem with having very big room),the one near the bed,hmm...i dont like to operate a laptop near bed. The one for the fridge sure cannot touch,right? Left the one near coffee maker,which i use but the connection was intermittent,meaning it connects for a while,then it starts losing connection after a while and i could hear the buzzing electricity sound from the power socket when i plug my laptop power adaptor into it.

I already have a burnt laptop power adaptor in Batam before,so i arent taking the risk. So the room change is inevitable. After 3 room change,i finally found a good one,hehehe...

Yep,i have to borrow a multi-power socket from the hotel,and there goes the next problem. The multi-socket ALSO have an intermittent issue. And that was the last straw,i decide NOT to change room or call the reception guy up anymore. Notice the coffee maker and my laptop power adaptor is sharing the same power socket? Its risky too.

I decide to solve my own problem. So i bought one of the multi-adaptor with fuse at 71k rupiah from GoGo Mart.

...and thats not all. I move the coffeemaker to another part of the room table and unplug the refrigerator power socket,so that the coffee maker now share the power source from the fridge,hehehe....

The fridge power socket was behind some shelving,so i need to move the shelving to plug into the power adaptor (lots of work,hehehe...). And have the coffee maker's power socket just solely for my personal laptop usage. The others were connected to the power socket near the bedside.

The photo above also shows the sign that how much i will be fine if i were to smoke inside the room,but well...thank heaven there's a balcony. Looking from the way they made the power socket,i believe their targeted customers were mainly Sillyporean (meaning no adaptor problem if you are from Singapore with a 3 pin plug).

Indonesian guest/s with 2 round pin plug will have to force its power plug into the hotel's power socket meant for Singapore's power plug pin. Hence the hotel's power socket end up a little damage which is why the connection becomes intermittent (my analogy,hehehe...).

The next bad thing about this hotel is their in-room food prices. Which seriously pissed me off. This meal was written on its menu at 35k rupiah++....

(there are actually 5 chicken wings,my girl took away one of it,hehehe)

...but make a guess what was the total bill when it came? Its 63k rupiah...and when i ask for the bill,they gave me a handwritten bill. Its not those that we seen in small eatery shops that was push into a small glass cup kind but one that was written on a piece of clear white plain paper with 63000RP on it (un-itemized).

The photo above was the 2nd meal i had in-room. The 1st one was previously posted on the balcony (in another post). That one cost about 100k rupiah but the sweet and sour chicken was good and its meant for a 2 person,even tho that was also w/o a bill,i give them a chance. (they tell me receipt machine broke down,ask me go reception to make payment at a later time when i passby) 5 pieces of originally 35k++ small chicken which were not nicely made,later costing 63k rupiah is not a good deal. This would likely be my last hotel meal with them (unless my girls wish to order from them). In room food menu may look cheap,but please do order with caution,hehehe...as its end day bill could be nearly double.

The next thing i am going to talk about is not going to be consider all bad,in fact i call it "not good" becos the hotel brand themselves 3 star (boutique-style) but yet did not live up to that name (expectation issue).

Their breakfast styling...

3 star hotel,serving breakfast the 2 star way,hehehe....i dont consider this all bad becos they do have some good in them (i call it neutral,meaning not good nor bad).

The minus point :

Notice the piece of red cloth,the upside down glass and the fork and spoon on the table? Their breakfast is suppose to a self-service buffet breakfast. There wont be anyone serving breakfast on the table like a regular western restaurant,why were they making breakfast so difficult that those items were on the table.

In Formosa hotel breakfast time, those items were cleared from the dining table,leaving only the essential like salt,pepper,toothpick etc. Not fork and spoon,glass cup,hanky and the such. It is only AFTER breakfast time (lunchtime,dinner time etc), these items would be displayed.

I have to get the waiteress to remove those utensils before eating my breakfast. Otherwise there will be a table space to put up my food,hehehe...

Now for the breakfast plus point... (quite a few of them)

Morning 9am,there wasnt a single human eating breakfast except me and my girls,hehehe...notice the staffs werent around too when i took the video?

There is always 2 sides of the coins, while breakfast may be 2 star, but the good thing is nobody eats in the breakfast room. I feel like a King eating fairly good quality breakfast,hehehe...let's not forget they also have a outdoor smoking area with 3 tables for smokers. (breakfast was on the 2nd floor)

And you might probably notice, there are 2 staffs in the photo above. They came to help us make some non-crispy roti prata and fried eggs,hehehe...thumbs up to these staffs for that. At least i see some effort there.

I like the outdoor breakfast idea where i can smoke in the open area after eating,but whenever there is something good,there will be an opposite bad. Open area is good only if its not raining (or not too sunny) and too bad for me, my 2nd day breakfast time,it rains....and the area is all wet when i arrived.

But at least i do get to see both the good and bad on things i like to have. Or the least,they should have dry the table outside after the rain,isnt it?

Anyway on my 2nd day breakfast, i saw 2 tables occupied (excluding mine),which i believe is becos of the wet weather,hence guest/s are eating in instead of stepping out.

Overall, i think this is still a hotel worth going back to. Why so,you may ask...hehehe...that was becos its a hotel not many goes to. No business can sometime equates to better quality service.

Improvement that this hotel can do....

1. Have a big curtain covering at least 80% outside the balcony of the 600k rupiah room,so others cannot look in from outside (those balcony rooms facing front of hotel can be seen by people walking between the bridge connecting Harbour Bay mall and Harbour Bay ferry terminal).

Everyone needs privacy,tho i can still order the 650k rupiah room with a double size balcony facing the back of the hotel,but they eventually made the 600k rupiah room redundant,isnt it? For around 600k rupiah, there are lots better room in Batam...when the balcony become redundant.

2. They have a very big balcony for the 650k rupiah room (yes,its bigger than the 1 juta room),but they didnt have a BBQ pit,hehehe...yes,the balcony is big enough for BBQ but they didnt do that,perhaps they were afraid of stinking the room but well...its their choice to make.

(my balcony is bigger than Zest Hotel room size and facing back of hotel building for privacy)

3. The food prices on its menu would better be priced nett,so as to avoid confusion between staffs and guest/s. No one likes hidden cost in what they buy,especially when the hotel is targeting 1st world customers. Worse when the hidden cost is around 40% higher than quoted. I feel cheated,hehehe... even when the price isnt high.

4. They should at least have 2 proper chairs in the room,and one of them must must have a back rest. My room has 2 chairs tho,one w/o a back rest,the other one....

(photo taken from web to illustrate the chair)

...and thats not a proper chair to me when i work on my laptop.

5. The boss/staffs of the hotel should stay in Formosa for a night. Yes,i bench-marked nearly every Batam hotel with Formosa,hence using their standard to grade the good and bad of it all. I can see the staffs were desperate for business,i can see they try hard,i even feel they try to make me comfortable from all their effort. But they need to get the hotel's basic amenities right 1st (bed,toilet,lightings,power socket etc).

6. Point number 6 is a last min add-on which i suddenly remembered. Thats the hotel room's toilet (the 600k and 650k ones), they have a toilet almost as big as Zest hotel's room size (about 3 times formosa's toilet,can fit in one queen side bed too) yet they didnt have a bath tub or some fancy-looking standing shower point? Its really a waste....not forgetting there's no bath robe.

The next time if i were to visit this hotel again,i am likely to try their long-stay room. No Balcony (if i didnt remember wrong),but it has a mini kitchen and a dinning area (dont know can smoke of not,hehehe...).

Worse case scenario,just take back the 650k rupiah balcony room as i find it better than the 600k rupiah and the regular 500k rupiah room. As for the 2 storey 1 juta room,seriously...the stairway leading up the balcony is quite narrow,and high. Classy but yet overly-priced compared with the 650k room with balcony. And the Batam City Hotel's Royal suite room definitely beats Harbour Boutique's 1 juta 2 storey room by at least 2 hands down (walk-in 1 juta room versus walk-in 1 juta room comparison),hehehe...

The main comfort i have in this trip is,i didnt make the wrong choice staying in this Harbour Boutique hotel,even tho it does have quite a handful things that i didnt quite like. Well,there's good and bad in every hotel room i stayed in (including Formosa),just like this room...with a fairly good view,hehehe....

(in another hotel i stayed in)

So much for now...hehehe...i will continue to try out other older hotels in Batam. Am not someone who just need a bed for 2 person when i go to Batam,but more of one who would look for suitability. What is most suitable,would be my best. There's no perfect room for myself for sure,but with the bits and pieces added up,i can create my very own...perfect room. Just like my special room in Formosa.

Happy reading but be considerate and please, do avoid quoting my whole long post if you plan to reply to my post,otherwise your posting might have a high chance of being remove by a mod.

Thank you for reading and Happy Cheonging in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,
Bro can I also join u guys? I am free on 27/11.
Old 25-11-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF101 View Post
Bro can I also join u guys? I am free on 27/11.
Come loh, NP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1