The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

So if what you buy is not up to their standard, they will redistribute out to other Bros in the Q later on.
This is so true bcos I usually go hungry after I cummed and will ask ML any food?
Can linger around and raba them a bit more.

If kenna ask to buy for them, I will just offer to grab it for them, which they usually will turn down and said nvm.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-04-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
on this buy food topic, i am generally bad at buying food cos i am not those who knows exactly where got the best chicken rice and what not.
( Click to show/hide )
So i tend not to offer to buy. But got once, a semi regular ML asked me to buy from her downstairs cos i book meal time, i agreed to buy .... go to the stall, what she wanted finish liao, so i got her next best alternative. Go up she say not nice, but she still ate it anyway, and the good thing (and rightfully so) is that she said my session start to count after she finish her meal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Don't buy food lah.
I attempted a few times and they hiam my package food.

I know later on because I ever visited some of them during dinner time and they asked me whether I had dinner.

I tell them eating later and immediately they say got excess package food.
Ask me is chicken rice ok for me....

So if what you buy is not up to their standard, they will redistribute out to other Bros in the Q later on.
I see chicken rice seems to be a common item. Guys who buy it, even if you don't french, why you do want the ML to smell of garlic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
( Click to show/hide )
pre covid, my ex regular ML saved my contact as 外卖小哥. i thought it was disrespectful and scolded her. i was pretty pissed and i remember posting about this perhaps a year ago to share my experience but most bros here seem to like to be taken advantage of. some even told me to take it as a form of endearment because the ML remembered me that way.

i only found out much later during covid times that she had also recorded my number in their ML wechat database as 外卖小哥. a ML i was visiting for the first time requested that i bring her food, and wanted something spicy, which i found to be very odd. i asked another regular ML to help me check and double confirm the record.

anyway, dont be a simp la bros. i know $5 cai png or $20 dollar maki san sushi is small money. if you do bring them food, just make sure its something you can afford and willing to do, and that shes appreciative of the effort. dont expect anything extra and if you do get extras, just keep it to yourself.
MLs who request food the first time I am visiting have never been good for me. They are likely taking advantage of the customers.

Btw spicy food is a delicacy in some parts of China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
This is so true bcos I usually go hungry after I cummed and will ask ML any food?
Can linger around and raba them a bit more.

If kenna ask to buy for them, I will just offer to grab it for them, which they usually will turn down and said nvm.
Haha these are 2 good tricks bro. I will try.
Old 19-04-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually those tidbits lah, cheapo gifts, etc, don’t bother also.
Previously ever encountered one regular ML ask me bring my haversack and luggage bag to tabao all this home, cause cannot finish the tidbits, then all kinds of cheap stuffs that I also wonder why people would buy for ML as gifts. She ask me take and donate out those Bluetooth speakers, cheapo bags, earphones, toys, lights, etc if I don’t want it.

So unless u are a big spender and willing to spend on expensive things, else when u want to buy gifts, remember:
她们要的,你买不起
你买得起的,她们看不上
So don’t bother
True true.

Last edited by roastedbird; 19-04-2023 at 07:54 AM.
Old 19-04-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
randomguy3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, long long time lurker here, want to say thanks to all the bros for the info over the years. Finally registered since I want to ask for omm's wechat or contact, please help out a bro and pm me. Thanks in advance!

Just to show I'm not a fake account, here are my MRs:
Tu tu
looks: 90%+ close to photos
body: visit was a few weeks ago, but iirc medium height, good boobs
massage: better than most
sensual/hj: SN, good gfe, patient, attentive
cleanliness: good
RTM: definitely has a spot on my rotation list with this level of looks and massage, but my priority is to try the ones on my to-try list first

Nan xing
looks: seems not the same person as photos, I couldn't really see the resemblance. Got a bit nerdy student vibe, won't reject, but do need to manage expectations a bit from the photos
body: above average height, nice boobs
massage: got strength, attentive and asks where tired etc
sensual/hj: SN, patient, decent gfe
RTM: unfortunately not for me

7 princess
looks: photos quite accurate, complexion discount slightly
body: slightly below average height, decent boobs
massage: her forte, I'd say one of the best
sensual/hj: SN, patient, decent gfe
remarks: shower for you when you arrive
RTM: yes but only when I'm very focused on massage
Old 19-04-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
anyway, dont be a simp la bros. i know $5 cai png or $20 dollar maki san sushi is small money. if you do bring them food, just make sure its something you can afford and willing to do, and that shes appreciative of the effort. dont expect anything extra and if you do get extras, just keep it to yourself.
Well said. Exactly my point. Within your means and only for those who are appreciative. if the ml asked to get food on the first meet, definitely a no no for me.
Old 19-04-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 9
jackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant futurejackson59 has a brilliant future

Guys any good ML to intro near west area? Or central but don’t too far? Feel free to pm, will up your points
Old 19-04-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Another pretty lass with bbbj service @ $120
Old 19-04-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Another pretty lass with bbbj service @ $120
U might want take closer look. The filter and the way using clothing to cover her excess fat area.
Old 19-04-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
You are so right.

Quote:
Previously ever encountered one regular ML ask me bring my haversack and luggage bag to tabao all this home, cause cannot finish the tidbits, then all kinds of cheap stuffs that I also wonder why people would buy for ML as gifts. She ask me take and donate out those Bluetooth speakers, cheapo bags, earphones, toys, lights, etc if I don’t want it.

So unless u are a big spender and willing to spend on expensive things, else when u want to buy gifts, remember:
她们要的,你买不起
你买得起的,她们看不上
So don’t bother
Old 19-04-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 9
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

Recently tried one ML just to refresh my records in DB, turns out my last record was in 2022. I guessed the MLs I want to try are all AP.
Old 19-04-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
RTC liao - Sunday was her last day
Any mention on when she’ll be back?
Old 19-04-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

夏妹xiamei FR

Photo is her. Plus 5 to 8 yrs
Those looking for massage, can forget it. Just soft piano touch.

Figure ok. 7/10. Slight tummy.

Service nothing to shout about, average. Personality, she is ok lah. Accomodating. But skillset must improve lah.

The pillow she ask u put head on, never put towel too. Some funny smell. Dont know how many bros and funny stuff on it liao. I put my hand there and lie on my hand instead.

Rtm - no
Old 19-04-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
pre covid, my ex regular ML saved my contact as 外卖小哥. i thought it was disrespectful and scolded her. i was pretty pissed and i remember posting about this perhaps a year ago to share my experience but most bros here seem to like to be taken advantage of. some even told me to take it as a form of endearment because the ML remembered me that way.

i only found out much later during covid times that she had also recorded my number in their ML wechat database as 外卖小哥. a ML i was visiting for the first time requested that i bring her food, and wanted something spicy, which i found to be very odd. i asked another regular ML to help me check and double confirm the record.

ewww that sucks. i mentioned to a fav ML last time nearby got yummy briyani and offered to dabao for her next time which i did and she enjoyed it. shared with roomie but didnt ask me buy again.

i suppose that is appreciation. but maybe i am 菜头大哥 in DB.
Old 19-04-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

她们要的,你买不起
你买得起的,她们看不上
So don’t bother
My experience is that it depends on the profile and financial goals of the ML. For instance, if the ML is here to make big money in order to buy a house, etc, gifts and simple meals won't be appreciated. If the ML is working to pay off a mountain of debts, then even a packet of "hor fun" may be deeply appreciated.

Years back, there was an unknown ML whom I had an appointment at 11 pm, requested me to tapao a packet of anything for her as she had not eaten anything the whole day. I bought for her a packet of hor fun. She felt so touched that she took a photo of the hor fun and posted it on her WC moments. After giving me a damn solid massage, she actually asked me to stay the night. I declined her invitation but ended up spending more than three hours there, engaging in some hard core stuff, and paying only for the 90-min session which I had booked her for.

Don't think such a situation would arise with MLs who enter the trade to fulfil their lofty monetary goals.

Last edited by JasonJG; 19-04-2023 at 09:51 AM.
Old 19-04-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy21.com/pei-qi-massage/

Goodbye Danni.
Hello Pei Qi.

Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1