The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hi bro Gradeaprick,

Wow u sure have stamina to check out pubs from...as always enjoyed your FR.
based on your FRs it seems PP is the best of the lot?

U keep enjoying bro!

Mike Poh Swee Suay
Old 24-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
gradeaprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
Hi bro Gradeaprick,

Wow u sure have stamina to check out pubs from...as always enjoyed your FR.
based on your FRs it seems PP is the best of the lot?

U keep enjoying bro!

Mike Poh Swee Suay
Hahaha, no lah bro. By the the time reached PP, only two man standing bro, and one cannot leave a man behind. Hahaha, MS, the quality good, only bad thing was i instantly got stuck with a heavy girl, that just wouldny leave so slowly killing my mood. Oh wells, since ot covered, can try Lp and Cv pubs as wel as Bq pubs.
Old 24-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Explore the ground floor pub B in LP based on your FR, well small and nice place and play level is quite good as long as u give drinks. buy a couple of girls LD and stay for an hour or so before going back cos have curfew myself.

Have been to other pubs in LP but most of them is buy drinks and tcss only at least there have some level of playability.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Zakariaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some great reviews up there.. not a huge fan of Pinoy pubs (its usually is a rip-off for the amount fun you have ) but i have recently been to one along the .. that got me sucked into spending a bit over Ate on some sweet sweet pussies that day.., got a BBBJ and a number .

You won't miss it on the UCL road.. as big as someones head Let me know how you go..

On a side note, just curious.. how much do you guys spend on an average at the Pinoy bars?
Old 25-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakariaboy View Post
Some great reviews up there.. not a huge fan of Pinoy pubs (its usually is a rip-off for the amount fun you have ) but i have recently been to one along the .. that got me sucked into spending a bit over Ate on some sweet sweet pussies that day.., got a BBBJ and a number .

You won't miss it on the UCL road.. as big as someones head Let me know how you go..

On a side note, just curious.. how much do you guys spend on an average at the Pinoy bars?
bro care to pm me the location on this one. also how you ate puss** in this bar leh. How much you spent for drinks and stuff here - average spent on these trips is easily 2- 300 leh.
Old 25-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
bro care to pm me the location on this one. also how you ate puss** in this bar leh. How much you spent for drinks and stuff here - average spent on these trips is easily 2- 300 leh.
Just PM'd you. Well it need a bit of shamelessness and a bit of darkness to do whatever in these pubs.. Take advantage of the corner seats Spent around $300 that night on watery tequila shots...
Old 26-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

zakariaboy. i usually spend none in pinay pub. It is all con and rip off. The girls will cheat and con your money.
Old 26-07-2012, 09:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Pinoy pubs are boring nowadys . LD very sky high prices. Only IMHO one pub opp roxy sq ,(c @@0ut) have $20 LD and the WL not so pushy on Getting LD .
Old 27-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Pinoy pubs are boring nowadys . LD very sky high prices. Only IMHO one pub opp roxy sq ,(c @@0ut) have $20 LD and the WL not so pushy on Getting LD .
I would agree.. with $200-$300 inside the pub + $200 afterwards if you want to take them out..pickup places like B?i?@Hxxtt seem like a way better deal...

Don't mind spending if the girls are stunners.. and less pushy (big put off ). Camping here for alternatives...

Cheers
Old 27-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after coming back from AC, i have caught the brown fever real bad. so i usually spent my nights in the few Pinay pubs that im use to. nothing compared to AC but at least it helps with the fever.
the few usual pubs that i go to are the same old same old.
even went to a few that i dont usual visit which are close by.
found a few hot ones at BD. no action, just normal videoke! may go back to KC the few hot ones.
at 3 other pubs, action filled ones,5 points will usually get u some hand and maybe even mouth action.
oh, i have the fever so bad....
Old 27-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a thought I haf. These few weeks are fasting times for our Malay Singaporean.

Thus fasting = 40% less customers = less lds = more debt for gal = more crazy = gal more willing to do anything for ld.

Anyone see this trend these few weeks.
Old 28-07-2012, 10:09 AM

unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Just a thought I haf. These few weeks are fasting times for our Malay Singaporean.

Thus fasting = 40% less customers = less lds = more debt for gal = more crazy = gal more willing to do anything for ld.

Anyone see this trend these few weeks.
Since bro say that 40% less cust ., they might be deseparate to score pts on LD and end up pressuring cust to keep on buying LD. Another turn off is WL claim that bartender or manager pushy , cant sit too long without LD othrwise get penalty . Any bro sure will get turn off by this crap excuses. Before getting 1st LD , nice to u and if u dont buy 2nd LD u will be left alone by urself . System / rules very bad not cust proactive , very piss off with some bars , especially in T.P
Old 28-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
james000000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakariaboy View Post

bro, mind pm me the venue? thanx
Old 29-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

plan to go pubs along TP later, any recommendation?
Old 29-07-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
plan to go pubs along TP later, any recommendation?
Prepare to pay 4 heineken Ld cat 50 and dont be carrot !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1