The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-05-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wrong place bro. Go to the Health Ctr/KTV section, there's a fetish/role-playing sub thread.
Thanks a lot
Old 14-05-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Looking for a nice strong JG (miss the good old Laura). Who is the best one in the lineup these days?
Old 14-05-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Anyone can help me to choose between visiting Ting Zi or Man Man?
Ting zi. Thank me later!
Old 14-05-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Decided to try this ML after coming across a few good reviews.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/bei-bei-massage/

Location: Can wait at bus stop in front. Unit is big but is shared. Her room is in the upper level. The walls are apparently thin so I was told not to talk too loud and she was mumbling throughout the session.

Looks: Should be quite young, shouldn't be too far off from the 23 indicated in the ad. She is tall and skinny and with long hair. I thought I went to the wrong place when she greeted me in a full dress looking dazed, like a lost village girl. After a few looks, she does resemble the video.

Boobs: Not an expert but I think they are smaller than C and felt enhanced.

Massage: One hand pianist, accompanied by nice music from the constant beeping from her handphones. Very good conversationist if you want to be Aunt Agony.

Sensual: This is where she shines. No 5G as advertised because she is nice enough not to introduce me to her auntie. Got to enjoy the aroma of the smells of saliva and cigarattes when she pressed her face against mine. Even received call during cat bath, so as to give me some me time to reflect upon life. Probably for the same reason, she ended the session early (at about 40min) so that I can slowly stroll to the bus stop without rush.

GFE: Through the roof. I appreciate that she didn't serve me water as I dislike wasting plastic cups. Save the earth mah.

RTM: Of course ...... n..
Old 14-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can feel you bro. Had my fair share of one hand pianist and is really irritating 😠

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

Location: Can wait at bus stop in front. Unit is big but is shared. Her room is in the upper level. The walls are apparently thin so I was told not to talk too loud and she was mumbling throughout the session.

Looks: Should be quite young, shouldn't be too far off from the 23 indicated in the ad. She is tall and skinny and with long hair. I thought I went to the wrong place when she greeted me in a full dress looking dazed, like a lost village girl. After a few looks, she does resemble the video.

Massage: One hand pianist, accompanied by nice music from the constant beeping from her handphones. Very good conversationist if you want to be Aunt Agony.

Sensual: This is where she shines. No 5G as advertised because she is nice enough not to introduce me to her auntie. Got to enjoy the aroma of the smells of saliva and cigarattes when she pressed her face against mine. Even received call during cat bath, so as to give me some me time to reflect upon life. Probably for the same reason, she ended the session early (at about 40min) so that I can slowly stroll to the bus stop without rush.

GFE: Through the roof. I appreciate that she didn't serve me water as I dislike wasting plastic cups. Save the earth mah.

Old 14-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Even back then when I looked for her few years ago, she already chut many pattern.
Half assed massage, always on the phone. Luckily last time no smoking yet.
Think she got her own circle of supporters, thats why she can afford to give crappy jobs while still survive.

Quote:

Old 14-05-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
Even back then when I looked for her few years ago, she already chut many pattern.
Half assed massage, always on the phone. Luckily last time no smoking yet.
Think she got her own circle of supporters, thats why she can afford to give crappy jobs while still survive.
Her skills (both massage and sensual) were so green that I thought she just joined this line. 😅
Old 14-05-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
LOL, da heck.... I never RTMed her since, so dunno how she's performing now. No point lamenting on lost cause. Wish you luck on ur next hunt.

Quote:
Her skills (both massage and sensual) were so green that I thought she just joined this line. 😅
Old 14-05-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I need to slowly consolidate who give the best welcome drinks.

1. Nina - flavoured tea
2. Momo - chrysanthemum tea
3. W - Premium Chinese tea.
4. MLX - 2 packet of chrysanthemum tea or ang moh liang teh
5. 77 - hand grounded coffee and tea
6. Jiao Jiao (RTC) - bubble tea x 1 and usually raided her fridge for stuff.
7. Yiyi - freshly brewed Oolong tea + Coke Zero + Winter Melon packet drinks + jap rice tea
8. AnYi - packet of Ribena, 她一口,ilovehebe一口
9. Topaz- Beer!
10. Juan Zi - bottle of chrysanthemum tea
Plain water gang - Xiao Han
No water offered - Nat, Xiao Qi.

YMMV
This ongoing list so funny sia. I'd like to add for MLX. I was once served some homemade tea with wolfberries.
Old 14-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qppk View Post
Any ML providing Dominatrix experience?
Just search "SM Services" on SGL and you'll get a whole list of them.
Old 14-05-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Ahsoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did this ML ask you to open the door by yourself, so that to "pretend you are coming home"? But when you open the door she will say the door u open, knock on her toe and become blue back "immediately?" Understand this keep happening few times a day. LoL.

Quote:

Old 14-05-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Really good if ML inform customer if she is on code red.
While I fully agreed ML should rest on code red but think the new generation really don't mind and some even feel excited!
I got once visit ML who wasn't on code red. She FN. I painted her then just nice her code red come.
Old 14-05-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 3
powerla is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Tried the heavy flavoured YiYi recently.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/yiyi-massage/

Again most of the FRs on her pretty legit so won't go in depth, just touch on the good and.. not so good (due to person preference)

Good
- No longer area B, new location is very convenient for troopers
- looks are close to photos but definitely not as young as PS-ed. Won't consider her mlif stage yet but not youthful for sure. Won't reject la but doubt will wow many bros.
- FN. This is perhaps a mixed point.. see the "not so good" below.
- Bbbj is main reason to go for her. Blows like a champ. A lot of variations in suction, tongue work, pressure, minor DT and combined with HJ then resume BJ. This aspect you will not be disappointed or shortchanged.
- $120 all in rate with CIM. No nonsense +$X for half fark blow or +$X to CIM. No hidden cost, one rate enjoy ALL.
- Good attitude, nice personality overall

Not so good
- Again,gotta stress that it isn't anything that she did that is lacking or bad service, is purely a personal preference/nitpick of mine. Aesthetically, a tad underwhelming imho.
- figure is not plump or baby elephant but definitely on the chunkier side.
- boobs of good size but check out her video and you will know her pair has seen firmer days
- All in all let's just say her in FN is not exactly a flattering sight. And for me it affects my overall arousal. Good thing she is very skilled in the BJ art so won't have to worry firing blanks, she wil get you across the line la.

RTM is a no for me, through no fault of hers as I prefer a tighter body to cuddle and fondle.

I do recommend her to bros who wants a good blow at no rubbish tiered pricing structure. I won't classify her as the best BJ/CIM I tried (that award goes to 八妹, for those who remembers), but she is right up there with the best BJ MLs I tried for the current crop, including An An, Su Xiao and Elmi.
Agreed ah Bro! Went earlier this year when she was at her previous place, her BBBJ was good and really enjoyed it (a bit too much until i shot out earlier than I would want).

Physique wise, i quite like hers, like yes some bros would probably prefer a slimmer lady, but in all honesty i wont label her as fat or plump, just a bit more curvy. The neh wise, yeah can see gravity has done its job 🤣
Old 14-05-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro! I am curious though whether she was in a better physical state last stint years ago. She was actually on my radar since bk then but location not to my liking so never materialise. Perhaps the covid years hasn't been kind to her. Even myself and people around me, covid 2 years work from home, all ballooned..When need to report back to work eventually all need to buy new office wear lol 😆
She was probably slimmer in her last stint though I can't remember exactly, I considered her 'normal' size-wise then.

I nearly missed her too and only had one session with her then. I went there a little mad for some reason (booking or directions maybe) yet by the end of 60 mins, she had won me over with her cheerfulness and service. Not many girls can do that.

Your MR is pretty fair. I RTM to her not for the blow actually, but because I feel so comfortable with her, physical imperfections and all. Next session, I am going to disrupt her routine and ask her to edge/HJ me instead. See how skilful she is
Old 14-05-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:

Didn't visit her but the part on the period. Makes me wonder if they fake it to prevent customers from touching their pussy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1