The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
Hi folks,

I'm getting mix review from guys over here for An An, is she worthy to try?

I had Chu Chu, she's pretty good overall but I'm looking for Choo, tall and leggy WL...so I'm thinking to go for An An.

How about Yang Yang? Is she tall? Thanks guy.
My suggestion is, try her with an open mind, be gentleman/respectful and do not form any presumption. Last but not least, do not demand something unreasonable. To be honest, if she is that bad like a few said, I believe she would be out of business by now and has to depart. Though she might not be as ang pai as Chu Chu, she clocks an average of 8 -9 sessions per day. I am not saying all the few samsters here are lying but there could be a lot of underlying reasons as to why these few samsters didn't get reasonably good service from her. This is something I do not wish to dwell further here.

There are many types of punters in GL ... Some are normal who only wanna fuck & go, some are weird & strange and some are lonely in their outside GL lives and hence try to KC the WLs. There are even some evil & malicious punters who couldn't get what they desire from the WLs, would go online to jeopardize the livelihood of the WLs. Obviously what they desire are unacceptable to the WLs and hence, being rejected by the WLs. There are some naive and cheap Charlies who could not afford the player's game financially, would go online to tarnish and jeopardize WLs' rice bowl & reputation in order to seek vengeance after being ditched bitterly by the WLs. One classic example would be clown Flexalong who was ditched by Karen (ex wl of 1649).

As for Yang Yang, she is shorter than An An but taller than Chu Chu, voluptuous with silicon implanted tits but she has sexy looks and offers very good service.

You may also wanna consider service-oriented WLs, Coco and Emily.

Enjoy and let us know your truthful experience.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
skyinwater is Cool - loads of Potential

Bao er: my first FR
Face: 7, fox feeling
Boob: C, soft all nature,
Hight: 1.6
Figure: pretty sexy

All the above is not important, the best part is Bao er is very active and funny, like to kiss and make joke with u just like your young girlfriend many years ago.

She come to Singapore less than 2 months.

So instead of waiting for Chu Chu for 2 hours, just go try Bao er, won't regret!
Old 15-03-2016, 12:42 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

To be honest, if she is that bad like a few said, I believe she would be out of business by now and has to depart. Though she might not be as ang pai as Chu Chu, she clocks an average of 8 -9 sessions per day. I am not saying all the few samsters here are lying but there could be a lot of underlying reasons as to why these few samsters didn't get reasonably good service from her. This is something I do not wish to dwell further here.

Cheers,
MaXx
Good that you admit many samsters here are not lying when they say An An sucks. Which means you write fake FR. Unless An An got fetish for Ah Pek with no money.

hahahahah, bo lampa, okt ask you to explain in this way ah? To reiterate, EVERY REGULAR and OKT IN GEYLANG KNOW THAT AN AN HAS A TERRIBLE ATTITUDE PROBLEM. You are a confirmed useless OKT runner who fucking don't understand that MANY customers have complained about An An, not just a few. The only idiot who will say she provides FULL and passionate service would be an OKT runner or someone who never call her before. You loh! OKT ask you to write what you write what. You can't even make it as a promoter you want to be JB Auntie OKT. hahaha You're like a 50yr old wearing bell bottomed pants dancing in Zouk trying to be King of Internet when actually you look fucking ridiculous with your shit FR written in Ah Beng English. LOL. AN AN is not starving because she is tall and some say pretty. So got people call. It is not because of her service. If you are a genuine punter, you would tell the truth and not try to smoke bros here by saying she got 8 or 9 customers so service can't be all that bad. Ah Pek from Adelphi, you wake up already or not? This kind of stupid excuse from 20 yrs ago may work but now cannot work la. Pls upgrade yourself you fucking OKT runner relic.

BO LAMPA OKT RUNNER MAXIPRIEST HAS NEVER ACTUALLY FUCKED THE WL. THAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T KNOW AN AN HAS A TERRIBLE ATTITUDE PROBLEM WHEN EVERYBODY IN GEYLANG KNOWS. Still think he is a lao jiao. You're a fucking newbie. hahaha

Old 15-03-2016, 01:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
He sets the bar very high to have a passionate session within 30min
Wah bro, you think so highly of him. Where got 30 mins? Just twist his nipple a little bit he cum in his pants liao. Takes 2 mins only la and then he will say you give full and passionate service and neh neh gain 2 cup size.
Old 15-03-2016, 01:14 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Wah bro, you think so highly of him. Where got 30 mins? Just twist his nipple a little bit he cum in his pants liao. Takes 2 mins only la and then he will say you give full and passionate service and neh neh gain 2 cup size.
Maybe...but I just repeated what I heard personally directly from WLs. U mean neh neh turn softer as well? no wonder man man ex-w06 breast from rock to become tofu soft ...oh and fake boob become naturally boob for his current fav btw but maybe u r right, as he never tried those WLs, so you cannot fault on him la.
The 30min also include pre-shower self introductory and mind game btw ...

Last edited by korean; 15-03-2016 at 01:25 PM.
Old 15-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My suggestion is, try her with an open mind, be gentleman/respectful and do not form any presumption.

You're right because One motherfucker's fantasized meat, another man's absolute poison.

Last but not least, do not demand something unreasonable. To be honest, if she is that bad like a few said, I believe she would be out of business by now and has to depart. Though she might not be as ang pai as Chu Chu, she clocks an average of 8 -9 sessions per day. I am not saying all the few samsters here are lying but there could be a lot of underlying reasons as to why these few samsters didn't get reasonably good service from her.

Like there're underlying reason why you always get exaggerated full and passionate cat150 service from every whore?

This is something I do not wish to dwell further here.

There are many types of punters in GL ... Some are normal who only wanna fuck & go, some are weird & strange and some are lonely in their outside GL lives and hence try to KC the WLs. There are even some evil & malicious punters who couldn't get what they desire from the WLs, would go online to jeopardize the livelihood of the WLs. Obviously what they desire are unacceptable to the WLs and hence, being rejected by the WLs. There are some naive and cheap Charlies who could not afford the player's game financially, would go online to tarnish and jeopardize WLs' rice bowl & reputation in order to seek vengeance after being ditched bitterly by the WLs. One classic example would be clown Flexalong who was ditched by Karen (ex wl of 1649).

bwwwaahhaha did somebody mentioned that they want to leave me alone? bwaaahaha

As for Yang Yang, she is shorter than An An but taller than Chu Chu, voluptuous with silicon implanted tits but she has sexy looks and offers very good service.

You may also wanna consider service-oriented WLs, Coco and Emily.

Enjoy and let us know your truthful experience.

and you too motherfucker priest, stop lying thru your false teeth.

Cheers,
MaXx
____|______
Old 15-03-2016, 01:42 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

guys hold on your gun please. He is just a tool being made used by OKTs and WLs, so poor thing and still kena you guys tekan and sexposed, and at his back being laughed by OKTs, WLs and punters. Give ppl chance la as long as he is willing to change yo a more genuine punter
Old 15-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

If an an has a reasonable attitude she would b a very hot cake. She is probably the prettiest in this house and a pretty Gd physique, at least from Wat I saw her.

Think her taking wasn't good as there was once I went there she was left on the shelf n couple of bros are waiting for their ladies. None really give an an a glance. When mine was over she was still there. Probably she is here to take it easy, dun really mind if she earns enough
Old 15-03-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
If an an has a reasonable attitude she would b a very hot cake. She is probably the prettiest in this house and a pretty Gd physique, at least from Wat I saw her.

Think her taking wasn't good as there was once I went there she was left on the shelf n couple of bros are waiting for their ladies. None really give an an a glance. When mine was over she was still there. Probably she is here to take it easy, dun really mind if she earns enough
Don't fault the WL, she got her own choice, leave it or take it. Fault the promoter who give fake info who waste punter time and money
Old 15-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Don't fault the WL, she got her own choice, leave it or take it. Fault the promoter who give fake info who waste punter time and money
Think most pple would have know by now judging from Wat I saw. Have they tried her before Dunno but they are not taking her for sure
Old 15-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

double pos

Last edited by flexalong; 15-03-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: double pos
Old 15-03-2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Think most pple would have know by now judging from Wat I saw. Have they tried her before Dunno but they are not taking her for sure
she prefers to serve customer like bro max within 30min so tat she got more time to rest while still clock average of 8-9 customer per day
Old 15-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
she prefers to serve customer like bro max within 30min so tat she got more time to rest while still clock average of 8-9 customer per day
U mean play hand phone ? Lol
Old 15-03-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
U mean play hand phone ? Lol
play handphone is an indirect way to hint the session is over. Some will just change clothes after shower and tidy up the room and say times up
Old 15-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyinwater View Post
Bao er: my first FR
Face: 7, fox feeling
Boob: C, soft all nature,
Hight: 1.6
Figure: pretty sexy

All the above is not important, the best part is Bao er is very active and funny, like to kiss and make joke with u just like your young girlfriend many years ago.

She come to Singapore less than 2 months.

So instead of waiting for Chu Chu for 2 hours, just go try Bao er, won't regret!
Thanks for the FR, bro. Absolutely, the queue for many WLs in this shop is damn long sometime. It depends on luck. BTW, is Bao Er from 54A? Or u are in fact referring to Bao Niu?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-03-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1