The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
there will be touts providing transport services, but i strongly do not suggest you use them. your best bet is get a taxi from the taxi stand to 南美白云, which is the ossoto baiyun - nearest to the airport. you can rest here until the next morning. entrance fee include allow you to stay in there for 24 hrs and free food/drinks. look at there package due which includes massage.

but here dun expect hanky panky, the most you can get is a handjob......if you are lucky.
Like that ah.... Any other spa can stay for the night and have Little hanky panky? Sorry for so many q ask. Pai seh....
Old 10-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MrKuanLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi GZ Bros
I will be in GZ from 14 to 18 May and staying at Tianhe area - hotel opposite Parksons. I would like to join if there are any fun activities happening then. Thanks

Kuan
Old 10-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Keisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
bro hornysam,

can pm me the place at machong, thot of going there to explore later.....machong is just 15 min from my office......
Dang Willie, you're a machine now. Expert.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Taikor,
I back to reality liao la! Target date mid June! So envious of u....可以来去自如!got to build up my Cpf ...for next month's party lor! Will pm the gang once date confirmed! U enjoy ya!
I dont think you need to build up your CPF bro.. I think you need to build your sperm bank more..
Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
sniper79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, anything happening around GRAND HYATT GUANGZHOU ? Will be there first week of June for 4 day conference.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
mc2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper79 View Post
Hi Bro, anything happening around GRAND HYATT GUANGZHOU ? Will be there first week of June for 4 day conference.
stayed there b4. its right smack in the financial district. not much activity....
Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKuanLim View Post
Hi GZ Bros
I will be in GZ from 14 to 18 May and staying at Tianhe area - hotel opposite Parksons. I would like to join if there are any fun activities happening then. Thanks

Kuan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper79 View Post
Nothing very happening in GZ. But you can go to Nanhai, Foshan. It is about 30 minutes away by taxi and the taxi fare is about rmb45 to rmb50.
Can try the two spas recommended by bro Hornysam. Refer to page 82 & page 83. Silver Spring Hotel, manager Yang Bin 13590633516 or Yu Long Spa along Nanhai lu 13535755388. With Yu Long Spa, Bro Hornysam did a back to back last fri and sat and I was there yesterday. Damage is rmb168 room(prebook) + 500/600/700/800/1000.
For KTV, bro goalgoal took us to Chaoge Club, cant remember the address but thik its along Huangshi lu, near tianhe. Sitting fee is rmb300 but some MM dont go out.. including mine that night
Old 11-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Nothing very happening in GZ. But you can go to Nanhai, Foshan. It is about 30 minutes away by taxi and the taxi fare is about rmb45 to rmb50.
Can try the two spas recommended by bro Hornysam. Refer to page 82 & page 83. Silver Spring Hotel, manager Yang Bin 13590633516 or Yu Long Spa along Nanhai lu 13535755388. With Yu Long Spa, Bro Hornysam did a back to back last fri and sat and I was there yesterday. Damage is rmb168 room(prebook) + 500/600/700/800/1000.
For KTV, bro goalgoal took us to Chaoge Club, cant remember the address but thik its along Huangshi lu, near tianhe. Sitting fee is rmb300 but some MM dont go out.. including mine that night
Brudder, most of the mm in GZ don't go out wan. Had tried some time back (6 mth ago) but they always no go out. Even when I had a DJ for reg, she oso say mm dont go and dont need to go out with customer Cheong in GZ only can touch touch and not even at the sensitive part. Maybe most current can??? but I doubt so.
Maybe your chance better to use out call for ST. Sorry I dont have ctc for that.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Brudder, most of the mm in GZ don't go out wan. Had tried some time back (6 mth ago) but they always no go out. Even when I had a DJ for reg, she oso say mm dont go and dont need to go out with customer Cheong in GZ only can touch touch and not even at the sensitive part. Maybe most current can??? but I doubt so.
Maybe your chance better to use out call for ST. Sorry I dont have ctc for that.
Yeh Taikor, its a disappointment cos i didnt know. After building some feel cannot bonk.. Wah, better go FS or MC..
Old 11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Haizzz.. Stuck in HongQiao, Shanghai airport.. Every month when i travel here its the same.. Flight delay.. Last month delay for 4.5 hours.. Now, supposedly 7.45pm flight and they say delay indefinitely..
Old 13-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros any hotel recommendation in baiyun area which is near the airport right?
Old 14-05-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Bro,

Are you sure of your info? From GZ to Foshan by taxi is about 45mins if traffic is light, can take 1 hr 20 mins if encounter a lot of heavy vehicles on the highway.

By the way, the taxi fare is nothing under 200 RMB.

Who Shags Wins
Old 14-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Bro,

Are you sure of your info? From GZ to Foshan by taxi is about 45mins if traffic is light, can take 1 hr 20 mins if encounter a lot of heavy vehicles on the highway.

By the way, the taxi fare is nothing under 200 RMB.
I am very sure cos I was there 2 times last week. First time we went in a big group.. Bro willie, bro goalgoal, bro hornysam and another non-samster. That was previous Friday and I was there again last Wed. I went from Zhongshansanlu and it cost me rmb49. Return trip was to Tianhebei and that cost me rmb43. Apparently Foshan is very big so you may be refering to other parts of Foshan. The place that we went is Nanhai in Foshan. The area is Wangqi and it is just at the border of Foshan and GZ. I think it is less than 15km. It mainly caters for customers from GZ
Thanks for highlighting to avoid unfamiliar Bros from going to wrong place. The numbers are posted so Bros who wish to go, should call and ask for directions..
Old 14-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am very sure cos I was there 2 times last week. First time we went in a big group.. Bro willie, bro goalgoal, bro hornysam and another non-samster. That was previous Friday and I was there again last Wed. I went from Zhongshansanlu and it cost me rmb49. Return trip was to Tianhebei and that cost me rmb43. Apparently Foshan is very big so you may be refering to other parts of Foshan. The place that we went is Nanhai in Foshan. The area is Wangqi and it is just at the border of Foshan and GZ. I think it is less than 15km. It mainly caters for customers from GZ
Thanks for highlighting to avoid unfamiliar Bros from going to wrong place. The numbers are posted so Bros who wish to go, should call and ask for directions..
take 内环 followed by 珠江大桥 for the easier route. for the fastest and cheapest route take 环市路 then 珠江大桥, no jam definitely less than 50 rmb. This place is called 黄崎.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

bro fastlizard.....

have you finished reading yesterday's weixin on our new findings you missed lotsa fun!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1