The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappydazes View Post
Just back from guotai and jinye hotel. Both saunas closed!!
Arrh shucks.. Thanks for reporting btw..
Old 22-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappydazes View Post
Just back from guotai and jinye hotel. Both saunas closed!!
Guo Tai door always locked...

Must check with the Hotel staff to contact Sauna Manageress for entry!

Unless got PRC AV area cleaning then diff story!
Old 22-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnutnut View Post
few china bathing lady over there to help me bath + some free bbbj with some mint liquid... after bath decided to sit on the chair drink some water and talk cock sing song with those bathing lady~ (i went there at noon 3pm~ not much ppl)
Bro. Thanks for FR, just wondering the "china bathing lady", i suppose they are just the auntie type?
Old 22-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
djnutnut is one of the Best!djnutnut is one of the Best!djnutnut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Bro. Thanks for FR, just wondering the "china bathing lady", i suppose they are just the auntie type?
nope they are also pretty too and u can call them to room if u wanna...and they go to the show too... they cost 1.7k++ from what i heard from manager
Old 22-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balissa View Post
after the 18 Big, and a change of the top man in China, nowaday, the sauna no longer provide XX-rate movie liao... sian half way.
=======
hot 18 big or not, zhuhai is ghost town without us singaporeans going there to support their economy
think many small white face tiong kok kia not squeeze balls as their laopo cannot get $$$ from us anymore
Old 23-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Guo Tai door always locked...

Must check with the Hotel staff to contact Sauna Manageress for entry!

Unless got PRC AV area cleaning then diff story!
Went to ChangAn Inter 5th floor last night and was told the Sauna was not in operation anymore. Is it real?? No more sauna in Zhuhai??
Old 23-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Went to ChangAn Inter 5th floor last night and was told the Sauna was not in operation anymore. Is it real?? No more sauna in Zhuhai??
U must call in advance. President xi just visited Zh. So now the gong an doing their jobs.
Old 23-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro been to Wang Fu ktv recently? just need to update the gal's quality there. its been ages since i cheong ZH. Cp is getting more boring now.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Any bro been to Wang Fu ktv recently? just need to update the gal's quality there. its been ages since i cheong ZH. Cp is getting more boring now.
I was in Zh 5 years ago and the girl quality and attitude very good.

I was in wang fu last year and the girl quality for the model cat is as good as CP and maybe 100rmb more exp..but less girl to choose .

I was in Cp last month in yihao and ouya and i think they are still better than wang fu.

By the way , i will be in sz this friday suppose to meet my cp girl there for shirt trip but hor think she want 放我鸽子..then i will be free to explore cp and zh again.
Old 23-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
I was in Zh 5 years ago and the girl quality and attitude very good.

I was in wang fu last year and the girl quality for the model cat is as good as CP and maybe 100rmb more exp..but less girl to choose .

I was in Cp last month in yihao and ouya and i think they are still better than wang fu.

By the way , i will be in sz this friday suppose to meet my cp girl there for shirt trip but hor think she want 放我鸽子..then i will be free to explore cp and zh again.
Thanks for the head up. For yh only model cat can make it. Forget the rest. But I am not a fan of YH. Still prefer OY! I heard wangfu got quite good selection. So is Jin sha! Too long naber cheong zh Liao!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=davesome;8264398]II was in wang fu last year and the girl quality for the model cat is as good as CP and maybe 100rmb more exp..but less girl to choose .
=============
my group of $$$ power singapore friends are regulas there. singaporeans v popular with wang fu management & gals
Old 24-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sorry bro...now only go Sauna in ZH and Macau...

Liver no good condition can't take alcohol...
Ktv also can drink milk wor....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 24-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Ktv also can drink milk wor....
Old 24-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Thanks for the head up. For yh only model cat can make it. Forget the rest. But I am not a fan of YH. Still prefer OY! I heard wangfu got quite good selection. So is Jin sha! Too long naber cheong zh Liao!
I was in wang fu last year alone. went there around 630pm may be too early and realise some girl still doing make up. I saw only 3 rounds of girls. first round the sunshine cat .lowest cat..too young for me so i reject all. I told them too young and they bring the model cat..I rejected 2 girls (rest not ready) 5 min later another 2 come in and i pick 1. This girls claim to be working part time, uni grad...half way she call her friend also a model cat to join in. Also another uni.from da lian. somehow i click better with her friend maybe she act too much ..anyway, both of them are better than Yh but think Ouya model cat is better. I would think wang Fu is between UH and Ouya with my limited experience. I remember i pay around 600-700 for the room and no tips for manager/mummy and no DJ. ONly tipping the waiter 20RMB. compare to my YH and Ouya session , when i split with my friend ,not much different. So if I alone will go ZH or join the mix-k in CP.
Old 25-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jameschong1;8267500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
II was in wang fu last year and the girl quality for the model cat is as good as CP and maybe 100rmb more exp..but less girl to choose .
=============
my group of $$$ power singapore friends are regulas there. singaporeans v popular with wang fu management & gals
dont talk cock here lah, balls carrier like u no got friends, ppl despise u lah, hamkachan jameschong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1