The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
sotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by latebloomer
Interesting leh.
U tell us to let it RIP, but provide such juicy details abt FJ, AR, overstayers....
Not helping the cause are you?
rite bro! me think he have some grudges with the joint himself. cos' the info he provide is not true at all. In the first place there's no overstayer and definitely not so many gals. Either he's trying to get the joint into trouble or he's juz trying to juice up his words. Really not helping the bros here. If i have the ability to zap anyones point, he will be the first. At the end of the day we're juz trying to enjoy.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ztone13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotong hand
rite bro! me think he have some grudges with the joint himself. cos' the info he provide is not true at all. In the first place there's no overstayer and definitely not so many gals. Either he's trying to get the joint into trouble or he's juz trying to juice up his words. Really not helping the bros here. If i have the ability to zap anyones point, he will be the first. At the end of the day we're juz trying to enjoy.
Wa Lau, u 2 really want to get Grace into trouble She said don't contribute anymore FR, u 2 still write. if kena how? Lastly don't write any more FR on MY. Thank you.

Last edited by ztone13; 03-05-2005 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-05-2005, 11:06 AM
TakumiID

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr H888
YA LOR YA LOR
MY is the most wonderful joint i ever visited. All the girls provide tip top services. Today had a FJ with Yanzi in that tiny place really exciting. hehehe even had AR. since last year kena raid, MY never recover to its prime and if kena again Grace sure die because most of her girls are overstay. 12 girls got at least 8 is overstay so don't get grace into trouble. Let this thread RIP and continue to enjoy.

Fantastic... looking forward to that thrill... use to support Ah May but I was wondering is Yan Zi and Ah Yan are the same person?
Old 03-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SET610
To those brothers who are supporters of "Ah Cat" in MY / JM long long time ago.....
Received a news that she will be back to this line again.......
she will be working part time in JM after 3~4pm everyday......
So old time supporters (I am also 1 of them ) please take note.......
Actually she'll be there after 4.30pm.
Got this from the horse' mouth so to speak.
Bet u know where she's working at too. Her day job I mean...
Old 04-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually she'll be there after 4.30pm.
Got this from the horse' mouth so to speak.
Bet u know where she's working at too. Her day job I mean...
Aiay, I went down to take a look liao.. The slim gal that got ah lian
look. Ya, u r rite, she usually drop by JM abt. 4pm and left at 8pm.
The look and figure got nothing to shout abt, in-fact ktv gals is
much better looking than this. She looks older than before but do not
know if her service improved. Must try one day.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Skylex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys pls stop putting up any Fr here please!!!!!! This thread will only remain as a contact to our regular bro only, so pleasepleaseplease dun get Grace into trouble!! It people rice bowl, don't blow it!! If you r not happy with it just skip it , but don't spoilt other brothers lobang!!
Old 05-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylex
Guys pls stop putting up any Fr here please!!!!!! This thread will only remain as a contact to our regular bro only, so pleasepleaseplease dun get Grace into trouble!! It people rice bowl, don't blow it!! If you r not happy with it just skip it , but don't spoilt other brothers lobang!!
I guessed that you are not clear to the 'culture' at here!!! No FR means no posting, no posting means no contribution, no contribution means no readers, no readers means the thread will die off.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:37 PM
TakumiID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
I guessed that you are not clear to the 'culture' at here!!! No FR means no posting, no posting means no contribution, no contribution means no readers, no readers means the thread will die off.

Agree and this is what Sammyboy is all about isn't it... if not it will eventually turn to a talk cock forum then.

I personally feel that all these infos in here should be well kept low profile then some whom are spreading around to owners till they point that they are aware of this place.

Just do what we can do best.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylex
Dun worry lah. Grace is more well prepared to handle this situation then
one of us here. This forum is not so powerful to cause grace into
trouble. Not forgetting, not only Grace's shop is in this forum there are
more than other shops here too. U mean u dun care about the rest.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
KIAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr H888
YA LOR YA LOR
MY is the most wonderful joint i ever visited. All the girls provide tip top services. Today had a FJ with Yanzi in that tiny place really exciting. hehehe even had AR. since last year kena raid, MY never recover to its prime and if kena again Grace sure die because most of her girls are overstay. 12 girls got at least 8 is overstay so don't get grace into trouble. Let this thread RIP and continue to enjoy.
wat is the damage for fj at MY?? been there for so many years yet to try fj there. intend to try for next trip. any recommendation for a gd fj.

tks!
Old 06-05-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

sotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotong hand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by packardbell
Dun worry lah. Grace is more well prepared to handle this situation then
one of us here. This forum is not so powerful to cause grace into
trouble. Not forgetting, not only Grace's shop is in this forum there are
more than other shops here too. U mean u dun care about the rest.

u're wrong bro. She told me herself if she get it one more time, it will be the end of MY. And seriously this forum is a source for the av to do their regular check. Of course the public complains play a part too. But why create more problems when we can help to minimise the possibility of getting check. Anyway if u go MY u will know that is really not like many other TN shop. Is really not a bad place to relax. That's why there are so many supporters who patronise MY for years. Can't protect the rest cos' i dun really frequent other TN shop and dun really like the no service and the gals ask for FJ within mins. I can't really stop any bros for creating any more FR here but if u really want to help Grace and keep this place alive, think u can try not contributing anymore FR for the moment. Sorry if any bros find what i say not true.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIAA
wat is the damage for fj at MY?? been there for so many years yet to try fj there. intend to try for next trip. any recommendation for a gd fj.

tks!
bro, are u sure u been to MY for so many years and not knowing whats happening. First of all the bro who wrote that is not even true. And seriously there are not so many gals in MY now. If u're really into FJ think u can try GL when u can get better looking one. I can even reccommend u some.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
u're wrong bro. She told me herself if she get it one more time, it will be the end of MY. And seriously this forum is a source for the av to do their regular check. Of course the public complains play a part too. But why create more problems when we can help to minimise the possibility of getting check. Anyway if u go MY u will know that is really not like many other TN shop. Is really not a bad place to relax. That's why there are so many supporters who patronise MY for years. Can't protect the rest cos' i dun really frequent other TN shop and dun really like the no service and the gals ask for FJ within mins. I can't really stop any bros for creating any more FR here but if u really want to help Grace and keep this place alive, think u can try not contributing anymore FR for the moment. Sorry if any bros find what i say not true.
I think all of us r in agreement with you to keep MY as long as possible.
The other samster oso brought up a valid question is tat no contribution would
means end of the thread. We like to keep the thread alive and since you are so protective of this which is unnecessary, do give us a suggestion how to continue the thread discreetly.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, are u sure u been to MY for so many years and not knowing whats happening. First of all the bro who wrote that is not even true. And seriously there are not so many gals in MY now. If u're really into FJ think u can try GL when u can get better looking one. I can even reccommend u some.
Now I know the truth why you want to stop this thread. Cos you are
a OKT from Geylang. Why not recommending some good one to Grace.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Mr H888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Interesting leh.
U tell us to let it RIP, but provide such juicy details abt FJ, AR, overstayers....
Not helping the cause are you?
Hi Uncle Boon, how r u? i thought i'm the last posting that's y provide something juicy, nothing much. heard that u cheonging JSP lately, any gem? hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1