The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsParticle View Post
3 weeks into the transfer window and not much activity so far. Seems like AW not keen to bring in new players.
Arsenal must sell before more new players can be bought, we don't have sugardaddy like Chelsea, Man City, PSG etc, have.

Vela seems to be going back to spain - the previous loan club.
Old 22-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Van Persie's pathetic protest the epitome of player power gone too far

http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/van-...0725--spt.html

I agree with the last comment of this article:

Loyalty. It no longer has a place in football.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

Was browsing CNA Olympic news and came across this, unexpectedly but very pleased:

MALAGA, Spain: Arsenal have completed the signing of Spanish international Santiago Cazorla from Spanish side Malaga, the player said on his Twitter account Thursday.

"I can say I am a new Arsenal player," said the 27-year-old midfielder.

Cazorla, who has won 47 caps but missed the World Cup triumph in 2010 following a hernia, starred last season as Malaga reached the Champions League while former side Villarreal were relegated.

He was on the Spain squad which lifted the European championships a month ago and also featured in the 2008 success in the same event.

- AFP/fa
Old 03-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cazorla seems like a pretty good player to me.

45 caps for Spain in a supremely talented midfield consisting of Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Fabregas, Silva, Mata and Busquets.

He got to be quite a talent to achieve that while not playing for a big club.

Signing Cazorla and Podolski are good signs. We cannot rely on youths to replace our departing stars anymore.

Now hoping RVP do a u-turn and stay. That would be the "best signing" of the season.

Still hoping to see the departure of the followings:

1. Bendtner
2. Chakmakh
3. Squillaci
4. Denilson
5. Djourou
6. Arshavin

Last edited by loverboy789; 03-08-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Still hoping to see the departure of the followings:

6. Arshavin
I personally would have hoped for Arshavin to be played in the CAM role or just right behind the lone striker (RVP in this case last season). No clue as to why Wenger keeps playing him as a winger..
Old 05-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
HiggsParticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy789 View Post
Now hoping RVP do a u-turn and stay. That would be the "best signing" of the season.
Even if RVP indeed does a u-turn, it will not be the same anymore as the other players now view him in another light and dun have the mutual respect for him that existed previously. For the sake of team unity, it it better that RVP leaves and begone.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
I personally would have hoped for Arshavin to be played in the CAM role or just right behind the lone striker (RVP in this case last season). No clue as to why Wenger keeps playing him as a winger..
Arshavin has always been known as a speedy and inspirational winger. But he has lost his pace since joining us.

He has good technique and an eye for goal. So what you say make sense, playing him as a CAM.

But when he play, I always have the impression that he is lazy and uninterested.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsParticle View Post
Even if RVP indeed does a u-turn, it will not be the same anymore as the other players now view him in another light and dun have the mutual respect for him that existed previously. For the sake of team unity, it it better that RVP leaves and begone.
The reason given by RVP for not signing a new contract is he disagree with the club's direction moving forward. I take it that he feel the club lacks ambition, or cannot compete with the best.

To leave Arsenal at your peak, your next step will be the likes of RM, Barc, 2 mancs and maybe Bayern Munich. But only the 2 mancs are linked to him.

Realistically, his perfect destination will be Man City. They can offer him a bright future and double his salary at a blink of an eye. But it seems they are not actively pursuing him.

Man Utd is almost a perfect club for him in trophy and glory, but the salary they can offer him is not much more than what Arsenal can give. Furthermore, the signing on fee offered by Arsenal may actually exceed what Man Utd offers.

With the signings of Podolski and Cazorla (I hope so), Arsenal may now be narrowing the gap with the top 2.

Rather than unsettle his family, his routine etc for so little improvement, it is possible that RVP may actually start to have U-turn thoughts.

His initial reasons for leaving can be covered by saying he is now optimistic following recent directions taken by the management.

I think it is possible that he stays, but do not sign a new contract. If the new boys managed to make a great impression and put Arsenal in the front running for the title and push strongly for CL, he may then commit to a new contract.

All in all, this saga may still take some time before concluding.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

I personally feel that Arsenal is in much better shape than they were last year at the start of the season. Despite RVP uncertainity Arsenal has worked in time to get 3 good signings. I just hope Wilshere returns in time.. that will be like fourth signing.

Good luck to all Arsenal Fans around the globe... Time to win some cup now.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

RVP's speculation has taken away the attention from the other player whose contract also ends next year : Walcott

He is occasionally brilliant (which is far and few in between) but mostly anonymous in matches. Defenders find him predictable and only his pace can make the difference. His is woefully lacking in technique for a team like Arsenal.

As he is still young, having him around is ok provided he is willing to be a possible 2nd choice and also normal salary.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
queboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huhu.. The season going to start next week... Arsenal did not look good in pre-season but who knows.... Lets enjoy the match next week...
Old 13-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9369 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queboi View Post
Huhu.. The season going to start next week... Arsenal did not look good in pre-season but who knows.... Lets enjoy the match next week...
pre-season results are never right guage to measure team success. Anyway, they won 4-0 last night against FC Cologne with podolski hitting a brace.
Old 13-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

We certainly looks stronger this season than last.

Even if RVP leave, there is nothing to panic unlike last year.

RVP has need to concentrate on football and continue to score lots of goals. (For Arsenal of course)

Fans are fickle minded, it will soon be forgotten.
Old 15-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Looks like rvp heading to manure - 22M is a damn good deal.
The new boys look good!
Carzola is what we have missed since cesc left.
AA can be used as an impact sub if he's willing to start on the bench.
Up the Arse!
Old 15-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Personally, I hope the RVP deal to MU collapsed.

Cesc (former captain) left us for Barc, another league.

Nasri is not exactly a very big loss.

RVP (present captain and winner of both players of the year award) may now be leaving us for a rival.

This deal make me feel the club lose dignity.

Since the financial position of the club is good, they should retain RVP and let him run down on his contract.

A lot of things can happen in 1 year.

I just dreamt that RVP scored 6 years in the first 2 games of the season for us.

Losing him to another club in another league is ok, as long as the club is well compensated.

But not to our rival. We don't strengthened our rival if we can help it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1