The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

maybe these bickering should stop
Old 31-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
Power China don't need as ass like u for advise!
pee and look at yourself before commenting for China - even the bao an are beter off than u & UFO!
buey kien siow for u to comment on China here!
Amazing!!!
Your ability to make yourself more of a fool than the village idiot you already are.

SEAJ
Old 31-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Model cat can't remember the sitting fee but overnite is 2k.
2k is cheap
Old 31-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Amazing!!!
Your ability to make yourself more of a fool than the village idiot you already are.

SEAJ
======
shut your mouth & stop bickering.
village idiot in china better off than u SEAJ + UFO
by the way, UFO have u pay your Jan OA repayments already?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Zhuhai is not known for its KTV's - which ARE generally/has always been more expensive and the gals/facilities not on par with CP; rather Zhuhai WAS more well known for its wild and cheap saunas. Sadly, saunas in ZH are now also a lot "less" compared to before with prices rising and gal quality going down.

This I guess has a lot to do with the Powers-That-Be's drive to make Zhuhai a Garden and a more liveable city for families etc; a nice clean, green city in southern China across the border from "Sin City" China (i.e. Macau). Even Lian Hua Lu - which used to be well known for the quite gorgeous and fast walking WG's going up and down the street is nowadays getting to be more and more .....just another pedestrianized/walking street.

Sigh.....another mongering destination going downhill.

SEAJ
Are u sure zhuhai are not well known for their ktvs...

Their KTV are well know in the past, way before cp comes into the picture.

They are a fav for jap and Taiwanese before the case where a few KTV gals die with a group jap in the early 2000s.. It's a news wide spread in the world.

It's only after that the clamp down start and activities starts to tone down. And further cleaning up due to the progress of the city kill off the most ktvs..
Old 01-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

yes I remember there was a mass orgy happened in a hotel many years ago reported in the papers
Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
======
shut your mouth & stop bickering.
village idiot in china better off than u SEAJ + UFO
by the way, UFO have u pay your Jan OA repayments already?
hi village idiot, din know u got new nick tim....
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO60 View Post
hi village idiot, din know u got new nick tim....
=======
village idiot got $$$, car, house, girls.
u leh? show off in china but bankrupt? damn siat suay leh
Old 01-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
=======
village idiot got $$$, car, house, girls.
u leh? show off in china but bankrupt? damn siat suay leh
LMAO!!!

In other words you ARE acknowledging you ARE the village idiot!!

A true Village Idiot

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Are u sure zhuhai are not well known for their ktvs...

Their KTV are well know in the past, way before cp comes into the picture.

They are a fav for jap and Taiwanese before the case where a few KTV gals die with a group jap in the early 2000s.. It's a news wide spread in the world.

It's only after that the clamp down start and activities starts to tone down. And further cleaning up due to the progress of the city kill off the most ktvs..
LMAO!

Not for me to argue with you about what Zhuhai WAS best known for in the past, for after all you HAVE proclaimed that Zhuhai is whatever!!

Just my own opinion bro, my own opinion and nothing more - and never even thought for a millisecond that you or anybody else would have taken exception with this, I thought, a very simple and obvious statement!! LOL!

And errr.... I was actually there when the whole thing went down back in 2003 I think. But what do I know - right?? And BTW - I was at LinHuaLu last night if you're interested!! LMAO

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 02-02-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Just to clarify - nobody died with a group of Japanese to have triggered off the clamp down.

Rather it was the sheer scale (400 Japanese and over 500 prostitutes) and the rowdiness of the orgy at that hotel - and the fact that it was held around the anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre - which grossed out the sensibilities of most and that was the trigger for the crack down. The organizers had actually bussed in hundreds of girls from all over the place to service the Japanese group and then they proceeded to even "party" in full public view, accosted girls traveling on lifts etc

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/20...7_125049.shtml

And I take it back about nobody getting killed - I heard from the grapevine that amongst quite widespread arrests, there indeed had been one or 2 of the organizers/mommies who got killed subsequently - but NOT reported officially.

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

is this dangerous ? mass orgy ?
Old 02-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
is this dangerous ? mass orgy ?
IMHO, yes, sometimes us guys DO forget that we are actually guests in their land; And I am not only talking about China but also in other sex destinations.

But even in China, some of us whilst enjoying ourselves do sometimes get too rowdy, too Big Swinging Dick....forgetting that in many ways, people in China ARE quite xenophobic...and can be quick tempered when seeing some - to us quite innocent - partying antics.

This mass orgy is of course way way too much - but as a foreigner, one can never really fully understand what may offend their sensibilities.

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just to clarify - nobody died with a group of Japanese to have triggered off the clamp down.

Rather it was the sheer scale (400 Japanese and over 500 prostitutes) and the rowdiness of the orgy at that hotel - and the fact that it was held around the anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre - which grossed out the sensibilities of most and that was the trigger for the crack down. The organizers had actually bussed in hundreds of girls from all over the place to service the Japanese group and then they proceeded to even "party" in full public view, accosted girls traveling on lifts etc

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/20...7_125049.shtml

And I take it back about nobody getting killed - I heard from the grapevine that amongst quite widespread arrests, there indeed had been one or 2 of the organizers/mommies who got killed subsequently - but NOT reported officially.

SEAJ
Wow.. U dun care.. But still so hardworking to go dig up such old news to share.. Haha

Well done.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

our bro is well informed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1