The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xenophia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Hi guys, I've been following this forum for a while and finally went down to GL for the first time last night.because it was great, I decided to create an account to share some thoughts. First review here, hope you all can pang chance.

At first didn't know which lorong which house to go to. So slowly drive until I found a parking lot at L16. Then I saw the infamous 1654A and decided to give it a shot. Even though the exterior of the building seems run down, the rooms are cozy and quite large.

OKT was very friendly and told me there's only 2 girls left. Was quite unsure now as to whether I will find a girl to my liking here or not and was prepared to leave and check out other places. But one of the girls (later found out to be xiao Xin) caught my attention. She had the innocent girl look, very pretty and did not have heavy make up. She was wearing a tight short dress that accentuated her slim figure. later found out that she's 23 this year, 1.6m and from hunan. As I'm the look at face kind of person, I immediately told OKT I wanted her. She had quite a flat butt in my opinion but had nice sized boobs (B+ I think?). We proceeded to a room one level up as the other rooms were full.

As I one blur sotong, never do this before, when we entered the room I didn't know what to do. Haha so I just stood there very awkwardly. Suddenly Xiao Xin grabbed me and started frenching. It took me by surprise as I expected things to start of rather slow. Her frenching skills are good with a lot of tongue. So after a while we stripped and went into the shower. This was when even more surprises came. She started soaping my back with her boobs. The feeling of her erected nipples on my back was just amazing. That was not it, she came in front of me and used her butt to soap my didi. By this time I was raring to go but she just kept teasing and teasing. I must say the hygiene is superb, ensuring both of us were thoroughly cleaned before proceeding any further. She then went down and gave me a bbbj while looking up at me very seductively with her chio face. Luckily after a while she stopped if not I think I would have finished too soon.

Dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. I never knew why so many bros here talked about catbath until she gave it to me. The feeling just super shiok. A lot of saliva, occasional teeth to put some pressure. Her AR felt even better. A lot of pushing and spent quite long on this. Finally, the helmet was on and she started riding me. First in cowgirl position where she rode fast and hard. Her soft moans just turn me on even more. She then slowed things down and turned herself around into a 69 position. This was the part a bit disappointing. She wasn't very wet but I still liked painting her. We then moved to doggy and finished off in missionary. By that time I tired already so I just collapsed onto her where she continued to squeeze my didi with her pussy. This girl just can't get enough. Continued to hug me and kiss my cheek.
Old 15-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xenophia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

When I recovered, she helped to clean me up and talk to me a lot. But my Chinese sub standard so she had to talk real slow and had to explain some stuff to me but she was very understanding and happy to do so. Even started talking about her hometown having floods now the way she talked to me while cuddling really made me feel like she was my gf for that moment. Eventually times up and I was her final customer. So shower, paid, she gave me a last hug and kiss before leaving. Really cute, pretty and nice girl.

Would definitely go back and find her again when I have the $$$. But overall experience was excellent. Much more than I expected.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Name: Yi Yi (1654A)
Origin: Liaoning
Debut: 4 months but 2 months MC.

Face: 3/5. A bit chubby but not yet double chin.

Boobs: 5/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as C/D. Once bare, still C/D. Firm and round. Would have rated her 6/5 if she allowed sucking. She allowed only licking, WTF. but then, they are the nicest natural boobs I ever had in GL. I repeat, greatest boobs that I ever seen and touched in GL, not all the WLs in GL.

Body: 4/5. Well balanced and a bit meaty type. Got abit of tummy.

Skin: 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. She too has a tattoo, small picture or something.

Shower: 4/5. SOP but she bathed me cleaner than most WLs.

Catbath: 3/5. SOP and cut corner.

BBBJ: 3/5. Going thru motion initially then she took my advice to suck harder.

Attitude: 2/5. The aircon was weak, being from northeastern region, which is very cold weather, she sweat when she cowgirl me. Then she abit "mang chang" (in Cantonese) during FJ.

House: As 1654A rooms were full, so I was given 1654B, I think. Weak and old aircon, old furnishing, old bedsheets, dim light, unclear mirrors, old bathroom. But if you imagine yourself being in Shanghai 1940s, that was the feeling, then this house suits you. Not for me.

RTF: No

She was left on the bench for whatever reason, when I reached the place. It was less than 10 customers in the queue. Being desperate, I just took her, how wrong could 1654A go, right ? Now I know girls are left on the bench for an obvious reason, even if it is No.1 house.
I would like to say i have a wonderful experience with this YIYI though she look a bit chubby. Very horny n GFE gao gao. French passionately n wonderful bonking with this babe. Will definitely RTF again.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
This place getting worse and worse, last time popular thread now hardly any new posts.

What happened? Garrick used to able get the best girls compared other houses.

Chu chu batch got the few Ang pai, chuchu,xiao mi,coco, yang yang.

An an batch only she herself. Then, latest not a single one consider Ang pai.

And these Ang pai left only two now.
Old 25-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophia View Post
Hi guys, I've been following this forum for a while and finally went down to GL for the first time last night.because it was great, I decided to create an account to share some thoughts. First review here, hope you all can pang chance.

At first didn't know which lorong which house to go to. So slowly drive until I found a parking lot at L16. Then I saw the infamous 1654A and decided to give it a shot. Even though the exterior of the building seems run down, the rooms are cozy and quite large.

OKT was very friendly and told me there's only 2 girls left. Was quite unsure now as to whether I will find a girl to my liking here or not and was prepared to leave and check out other places. But one of the girls (later found out to be xiao Xin) caught my attention. She had the innocent girl look, very pretty and did not have heavy make up. She was wearing a tight short dress that accentuated her slim figure. later found out that she's 23 this year, 1.6m and from hunan. As I'm the look at face kind of person, I immediately told OKT I wanted her. She had quite a flat butt in my opinion but had nice sized boobs (B+ I think?). We proceeded to a room one level up as the other rooms were full.

As I one blur sotong, never do this before, when we entered the room I didn't know what to do. Haha so I just stood there very awkwardly. Suddenly Xiao Xin grabbed me and started frenching. It took me by surprise as I expected things to start of rather slow. Her frenching skills are good with a lot of tongue. So after a while we stripped and went into the shower. This was when even more surprises came. She started soaping my back with her boobs. The feeling of her erected nipples on my back was just amazing. That was not it, she came in front of me and used her butt to soap my didi. By this time I was raring to go but she just kept teasing and teasing. I must say the hygiene is superb, ensuring both of us were thoroughly cleaned before proceeding any further. She then went down and gave me a bbbj while looking up at me very seductively with her chio face. Luckily after a while she stopped if not I think I would have finished too soon.

Dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. I never knew why so many bros here talked about catbath until she gave it to me. The feeling just super shiok. A lot of saliva, occasional teeth to put some pressure. Her AR felt even better. A lot of pushing and spent quite long on this. Finally, the helmet was on and she started riding me. First in cowgirl position where she rode fast and hard. Her soft moans just turn me on even more. She then slowed things down and turned herself around into a 69 position. This was the part a bit disappointing. She wasn't very wet but I still liked painting her. We then moved to doggy and finished off in missionary. By that time I tired already so I just collapsed onto her where she continued to squeeze my didi with her pussy. This girl just can't get enough. Continued to hug me and kiss my cheek.
Name: Xiao Xin (1654A)
Province: Hunan (I think)
Boobs: Ample
BBBJ: Slightly heavy
AR: Shiok
Face: I think prettiest in GL currently
FJ: Awesome

Overall, service and GFE is very good standard and with the prettiest face in GL currently, should be ang pai very soon.
Old 28-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros is ChuChu still around
Old 28-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot View Post
Bros is ChuChu still around
Yes bro, Chu Chu is still around. She maintains her high standard of service. Do enjoy!
Old 28-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Girls in 1654A

Their current stocks fuck up really......CMI.....Serve the two arrogant pricks right!

Legal scene is dying!
Old 29-06-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Their current stocks fuck up really......CMI.....Serve the two arrogant pricks right!

Legal scene is dying!
Yeah, probably, the only good one left is Chu Chu. The rest...meh.
Old 03-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

She can perform deep throat
Old 03-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile

When I walked upstairs, I wanted to look for the infamous Xiao Xin.
However she was booked and there was a lady with a almost endearing smile that caught my attention. She has the mesmerizing look that surpassed all the girls that I had carnal connection since all my 2016 escapades. I would give her a 10.5/10 for her looks. I never seen NATURAL BEAUTY at its best with her mild make up. A look that one would love to bring her home and bonk for life!

She word a tight fitting dress revealing her fair cleavage that beckons me to dip my hands into it. I told the OKT I wanted her and she was known as XIAO YA of 1654 (many xiao yas in GL). So many trips yet never seen her...like a angel send on my lucky day!

She was busy looking at her mobile until OKT called her and she return with a lovely smile that I would send sweet dreams to me every night.

PRE-SHOWER:
The minute we exchanged our greetings, we hug and she tactfully complimented on my physique but she laughed when I told her my physique are acquired from years of physical abuse by my ex girlfriends. She was sweet and friendly. I unzipped her and she peeled her clothes off slowly like I am seeing my corn being peel off.. I was so thrilled to see her gorgeous ass that protrude so well with her Hot Skimpy Thong Micro G String Panty.
She certainly surpassed Xiao Xin looks and curvaceous ass. Xiao Xin would be better if she has enhanced her unflattering ass.
Xiao Ya stepped out of her panty revealing her pussy hair which is well shaven and looks like an black triangular arrow tip pointing towards her vagina. I could see her folds.

SHOWER - best shower i ever had!
We were both naked and she is always smiling like she was happy to receive me. Her smile is enough to make my DIDI stay upright. Then she slide her hands on my chest to soaped me and slowly stroke my chest.
She then lathered my chest and back with her B cup breasts (i never like huge one). The feel of of her supple breasts and hardened nipples are like rolling a water filled balloons and a finger tip massaging ,
Then she slip her hands to wash my already stiffened DIDI with her breasts against my back. Oh Gosh....I feel like coming but stayed calm to avoid the embarrassment of premature ejaculation.

She beckons me to go to bad after she laid her towels on the sheets.

BED SCENE " dipping into paradise chamber":
After we lie down, I kissed her voluptuous bee stung tofu lips and her energetic tongue was flickering my tongue.

She kissed my nipple and wet down to blow me with roll of tissue nearby . She suck well with suction. And even perform deep throat while I caught glimpses of her looking up at me shyly. Seh would even make noises as if she was enjoying every meat of my flesh.

I could not hold on any longer and told her I needed to feel her inside.
She lie down and I could not help opening my eyes admiring her clean, slim, fair and silky skinned body and face. She capped me and proposed I be on top.

She undo her tied up hair, and i watched with glee as my didi slid gently into her naturally wet pussy (never see her with KY) I could feel the rippled chambers. She was moaning passionately as I increase my momentum. She enjoyed rapid fire fare initial slow entries.
She is one lady who can cumm!!!!

I tried her in various position -missionary as good as she contracted her pelvic . Doggy was fabulous as I felt much deeper and in control of her boobs. She is one lady that moans well and get wet easily.

PRE DEPARTURE - "refused to leave her":
After the session , she would lie naked next to me on my shoulder with her hand across my chest and chat with me. She is unlike some who would quickly finish the job and abandon you for another job especially she is a ANG PAI. Most ANG PAI wants to fulfill the quota in one day but I do not feel that sense of express service. It was what I described as PREMIUM service with finesse.

I massaged her and could sense she enjoyed the comfort with the extended hour . I could not bear leaving her. I would surely look for her again and again

RATINGS
Looks 10.5
Body 7.5 (height not model like)
SERVICE 9.5
AR - none (OK...i dislike it)
BBBJ- awesome 9 (deep throat)
FJ; 10 (enjoying every stroke)
Frenching 10 (like GF)

She only lacks in model height but enough to be your endearing partner to make me feel what is like being a man !!!!

It was a great day for me. XY !!!!!

Last edited by comm; 03-07-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I wonder how long u took to write this
Old 03-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
The FR smells fishy
Old 03-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
The FR smells fishy
Lol u think so too ?

On the funny side of things, after reading the fr i feel like eating corn
Old 03-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm;1479$$$$
Lol u think so too ?

On the funny side of things, after reading the fr i feel like eating corn
Okt promoter will buy old id to post FR in order to lure more customers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1