The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

[QUOTE=SEAJ;8464741]IMHO, yes, sometimes us guys DO forget that we are actually guests in their land;
=====
u are not guest but GAS in China and even batam.
no need for bankrupts like u & UFO to give advise here or in oversea.
dont forget - u are GAS!
Old 02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
dont forget - u are GAS!
If you need to resort to name-calling or profanities that indicates your ideas are not really based on any substance.

And the fact is that you yourself have confirmed that you ARE the village idiot!

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Wow.. U dun care.. But still so hardworking to go dig up such old news to share.. Haha

Well done.
LMAO!!! Errr....YES!!!

As nitpicking as you are always - especially with anything I post, it bodes well for me to first double check. Wouldn't want you to sputter in your tea cup with ANYTHING not factual - right?

And actually, all it took was two clicks of my mouse to find the information.

Tell me bro - why is it that you seem to always play particular attention to whatever I Post? I ain't Chad and I ain't here to cause controversies, so please do me a favor and take it easy - OK??

thanks
SEAJ

Ps. And to the village idiot - hey VI - I ain't got nothing to do with UFO either - so lay off too - OK? Thanks!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LMAO!!! Errr....YES!!!

As nitpicking as you are always - especially with anything I post, it bodes well for me to first double check. Wouldn't want you to sputter in your tea cup with ANYTHING not factual - right?

And actually, all it took was two clicks of my mouse to find the information.

Tell me bro - why is it that you seem to always play particular attention to whatever I Post? I ain't Chad and I ain't here to cause controversies, so please do me a favor and take it easy - OK??

thanks
SEAJ

Ps. And to the village idiot - hey VI - I ain't got nothing to do with UFO either - so lay off too - OK? Thanks!
Oh so u think I'm picking on u?!

Sorry if I make u feels that way, but I'm not Paying extra attention to ur post.

Just that u are posting so much more regular than any ppl at most thread other than FGG used to do. I'm used to make comments on any post which amused me that's all.

I think u're the one taking things too seriously. Just a passing remarks, why bother so much. And further more, I'm just someone which u barely even know.

Relax a bit more in the forum. Why so tense. Haha.

If I'm like u, taking every single comment so up tight, I think I would have vomit blood long ago cause of tchad88. Haha
Old 02-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh so u think I'm picking on u?!

Sorry if I make u feels that way, but .......
OK bro, no biggie and whatever.
I ain't got no beef with you and am just trying to contribute in whatever way I can to the knowledge.

And no, you're NOT "just someone which u barely even know."
Fact of the matter is I don't know you at all.
Period.

SEAJ
Old 03-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jameschong1;8465208]
Quote:
IMHO, yes, sometimes us guys DO forget that we are actually guests in their land;
=====
dont forget - u are GAS!
guess we need some gas brain with -159 rep pts to give advice here .....

btw gas brain .. should be give advice .... advise is a verb ...dumb fuck jameschong neber study hard in school, now only can beg for commission .. sad!

Last edited by UFO60; 03-02-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=UFO60;8467163][QUOTE=jameschong1;8465208]

btw gas brain .. should be give advice .... advise is a verb ...
========
then how cpme u end up bankrupt & security guards har?
i advice u, i give u advise, then i ASS u
Old 04-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jameschong1;8470839][QUOTE=UFO60;8467163]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

btw gas brain .. should be give advice .... advise is a verb ...
========
then how cpme u end up bankrupt & security guards har?
i advice u, i give u advise, then i ASS u
this fucker jc really frog in the well...making peanuts in commission and think others all bankcrupt like him... wake up and face the reality that u r nothing but an village idiot... hahaha!!!
Old 05-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh yeah its very sad. the prices in lianhua lu also skyrocketing. sometime ago you could get a beer from those bargirls at 12 rmb a bottle, now its about 20 rmb, which they will help you drink...its a turnoff, its daylight robbery. 20 rmb for small beer in china ???

I still get my girls at 200 rmb though. order them to ur room, fuck then throw them out. a lot of pimps waiting to pounce on you if u are single male guy walking alone the street.

Quote:

This I guess has a lot to do with the Powers-That-Be's drive to make Zhuhai a Garden and a more liveable city for families etc; a nice clean, green city in southern China across the border from "Sin City" China (i.e. Macau). Even Lian Hua Lu - which used to be well known for the quite gorgeous and fast walking WG's going up and down the street is nowadays getting to be more and more .....just another pedestrianized/walking street.

Sigh.....another mongering destination going downhill.

SEAJ
Old 05-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is random jibber jabber.

even as recently as 2-3 years ago, you go to macau you hear mainly Cantonese. that's what makes macau and hongkong special, its not china. they have a way of doing business, a way of running their city, that makes tourists feel at ease, despite the standard of living and prices matching that of any other developed countries in the world. cross the border to Zhuhai and you see the difference, you understand the difference.

nowadays however, u can hear mandarin spoken everywhere in macau. 50% of the time you hear mandarin spoken. i wun go so far as to say that Cantonese is losing its gripe, but there is a definite swing towards usuage of mainland language. the change is less apparent in hk, more conspicuous in macau.

i was shopping at AX at the dunno what hotel in macau, pharaoh or sth, there was this group of Chinese shoppers asking the sales lady to put on the dress so that they could see it on her. the sales lady obliged. i am surprised because i have never seen such services. ok maybe you have - but dun scold me. just an example of how they are willing to 'bend backwards', pardon the pun, to service mainland customers.

if you have read lee kuan yew books, he mentioned something about losing its 'cosmopolitan gloss' and 'becoming just another Chinese city' now that they are back to Chinese rule. Considering he said this more than 10 years ago, i cannot help feeling that he is spot on. no, this is not a debate on lee kuan yew's ability to provide insights. just that on this instance, he seems to be right.

it dreads me that one day, macau and hk no longer speak Cantonese. i cannot speak Cantonese, i just find it beautiful and amazing, a country all speaking the same language, comfortable with themselves, screw English, screw mandarin, we are fucking canton pple and that's it. i think that's beautiful. i dread that one day i cannot differentiate hk girl from china girl. that would be horrid.

why i love macau ? because you take their minibus, you can hear Cantonese pop songs blaring over their audio system. you go their shopping, Cantonese oldies. nobody complain racist, nobody complain its dialect. nobody pretend to be multi-racial, nobody pretending to be pseudo-English speakers. like japan. and yes, this is about Singapore politics. i hate the multi-racial nonsense here. goddamn it.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Sorry to let you know the truth, all my good and rich friends dont go to much school but they are earning a lot more. They employ grads to work for them. Hahaha
Old 06-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
this is random jibber jabber.

even as recently as 2-3 years ago, you go to macau you hear mainly Cantonese. that's what makes macau and hongkong special, its not china. they have a way of ..
Bro duckking - thank you very much for your very insightful and spot on "random jabber" as I happen to agree with you 100%. Pity that both Macau and especially Hong Kong is going the way it is.

I'll just try to enjoy both places as much as I can for as long as I can - and will bid both a fond farewell when our way of life eventually disappears. Just another 2 cities in China....that's what is in our horizon by 2047 and 2049. Sigh....

SEAJ
Old 06-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are u sure zhuhai are not well known for their ktvs...

Their KTV are well know in the past, way before cp comes into the picture.

They are a fav for jap and Taiwanese before the case where a few KTV gals die with a group jap in the early 2000s.. It's a news wide spread in the world.

It's only after that the clamp down start and activities starts to tone down. And further cleaning up due to the progress of the city kill off the most ktvs..
Yes..My first ever KTV in Zhuhai was in 度假村..7 years ago. No flower street but rooms are big enough , girls are good enough..Lian Hua lu was phenomenal..But thing has changed, most people go CP now and so do I . When i travel really alone , will drop by zhuhai KTV .
Old 07-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Re: Zhuhai - Please guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Bro, am going to Macau and from there want to go to Zhuhai to check out the mongering scene.

I don't speak chinese... Can you please tell me how and where to go from Macau.... I just want to do a day trip and not spend night there if possible?

I will look throught the fourm but am not able to find basic information on getting there from Macau (take taxi, walk, bus) and how to get back. Where should I go exactly?

Looking for good place
First thing first - you want to make sure you do have a Chinese visa (not necessary for Singapore passport holders who gets visa free entry).

Just hop on any of the hotel buses towards the Gongbei border and walk across the 2 immigrations/customs - and the same when you get back - just hop on your hotel's bus.

but the borders are quite congested even on a regular day, but during the Chinese New Year period, its going to be extra busy and will take you an effort/time to get across; keep that in mind when you schedule your visit.

For a casual first time visitor, I'd recommend you just go into the underground shopping mall and the surroundings, perhaps up Lian Hua Lu - just make sure you don't get too ripped off by the bar girls there and for sure do NOT follow touts anywhere. Unfortunately not much action "out in the open" nowadays but you may get lucky trying some of the saunas in the hotels - just make sure you ASK what is on offer and how much prior to committing to anything, cause you may just end up with an expensive veggie massage! LOL!

Have fun!!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Re: Zhuhai - Please guide

I once followed a tout...he says 'just round a corner, just round a corner'...made me walk for fucking 15 minutes. end up in some deserted alley, but once he opened the room, there were girls there, alrighty. 7-8 of them, not bad i must say. unfortunately the negotiations went a little long, he wanted 300, i wanted 200, he say 200 he will get older girls, i insist on 200, he insist on immd payment, i refuse..blah blah blah, so i walked off. he followed me, and demanded tips. i gave him a 5 rmb note. he was unhappy and insisted on at least 20 rmb. as i kept walking, he kept following me. i threw the 5 rmb at him, and ask him to take it or leave it. he then started shouting at me, asking me what kind of attitude this is. i got scared and started running. old man couldn't keep up with me of course. then out of nowhere, i saw him chasing after me on a scooter. but by then i was on lianhua road, and was able to blend into a crowd. i ran all the way back to hotel room, and never go out again for the night.

all those touts, they have namecards, just call them if u need, they'll send girls to ur room. if u dun have room, they provide room, altogether 300 rmb. if you have room, they'll send girl to you for 200 rmb. the girls are young alright, looks and attitude is dependent on luck.

oh and just to edit my own post. i am not sure 200 rmb is for foreigners only or what. but i've gone through a few touts, more or less same price, so i settle for 200 rmb. if you can go lower, pls let me know, cos i'm sure 200 rmb is a ripoff.
Quote:

For a casual first time visitor, I'd recommend you just go into the underground shopping mall and the surroundings, perhaps up Lian Hua Lu - just make sure you don't get too ripped off by the bar girls there and for sure do NOT follow touts anywhere. Unfortunately not much action "out in the open" nowadays but you may get lucky trying some of the saunas in the hotels - just make sure you ASK what is on offer and how much prior to committing to anything, cause you may just end up with an expensive veggie massage! LOL!

Have fun!!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1