The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
For those that dun wanna read, i think 100usd is quite fair lor....
Thanks for your support.
Old 17-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Sextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro ST, didn't knw u stt bkk liao..lol..after makan pho bo and now tom yam Guess for now u'll be stayin @ ratchada area as so many MP's there for u

Chok dee!
Ya lor...when i arrived on 7/12/11, my company dumped me in a apartment in Sukhumvit area. Quite far from where i am working at Ratchada area... requested a change to Ratchada area and now all settled in liao... now only took me 5 mins to drive to work..

Anyway first of all i would like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU for Bro Naemlo for your advise last night.. Now a FR on last night activities..

Met up with new friend Bro Hunting and both of us went to Suk Soi 33.. walked along the stretch of road with him and noticed many pubs on both sides of road. Many joints catering to Jap though... jalan jalan look see look see never went in, we decided to adjourn to Suk Soi 23 where Cowboy is located.. Oh man so many people and we decided to go to this joint 'SPICE GIRLS' for a couple of Heineken.. noticed a damm chio Korean looking babe.. Hot Bod and fair... but i think she more interested in Ang Mo. Finished our beer.. walk around some more and decided to move on to Nana... When reached Nana.. see so many 'Tripods' there.. but i think Ang Mo like them.. again went to a joint for a beer and looking at those FL standing at the opposite side of the street...See so many 'Perfect looking' babes standing there... tall lanky sexy.. but we know thats too good to be true type... so we decided to move to the next place (Hollywood) at Ratchada Soi 4..

When we reached there about 1.30am liao...Initially kenna dumped to one corner... but we insisted that we want to be where the action is.. near the stage... Oh man... few sexy babes near us..but all with companions. Haiz no choice only can ogle at them... I was looking at one of the Coyote dancers up the stage... cute chick but it was the dancer beside this one who appeared beside me after their gig..Hmm also not bad looking..and she speaks good English....she started to raba raba me and i bought her a lady's drink... she asked me am i working or on Holiday.. i told her i am working and we started talking about where we staying etc... all the small talk.. She introduced another Coyote Dancer to Bro Hunting but he not interested... at about 2.45am she said she need to go to discuss something but she left me her contact and she also asked mine.... said will contact me after her discussion.. afterwhich i brought Bro Hunting to Hwai Khwang night bazaar area for supper...

The place i brought Bro Hunting is another eye candy place..told him maybe the Coyote will 'Pang my Pay Ki' and not call me... Time check 3.40 still no call... nevermind...At the makan place, i managed to have eye contact with another cute lady...we kept teasing each other and exchange number... Time check.. 4am ... Coyote still never call...seeing Bro Hunting tired liao, i see him board the taxi and i went back to Apartment... went to bathroom took shower.... Time check 4.25am.... 'Gring Gring Gring' phone ring....took the call and hey the Coyote called and she said she waiting at the entrance of my Apartment...wah... went down met up with her and brought her back...in the lift i was thinking... damm i did not even ask her the $$ yet... anyway too late liao... no choice..

Went back room, she said she want take shower... time check 4.50am... 'Gring Gring Gring' phone ring again.. damm the one at the makan place called...i goto to tell her i sleeping and arranging to meet her tonight for dinner... Coyote came out from Bathroom wearing my T-shirt.. Oh man .... sexy... when under the bedsheets... start hugging and kissing and MAN.... no panties and Bra beneath my T-shirt she is wearing....I Mari-Kita and she started playing with my manhood.. i also started to lick her neck and ears.. slowly down to her chest and groin area...... Cut long FR short... we bonked 2times in few positions and she definately good in BJ.. she left at 9.50am in the morning asking to meet me again and the damages for the night as follows:-

Soi Cowboy - Baht320 for 2 Heineken
Nana - Baht 220 for 1 Corona and 1 Sprite
Hollywood at Ratchada Soi 4 - 1 Black Label at Baht2500 (no need cover)
Coyote LT - 2 x Lady Drinks (Baht750 + Baht1050) - she did not ask for $$... she just took shower in the morning, dress up and we left together for breakfast.

Will be finding out more about Bangkok night scene and update FR again....

PS... any Samsters based in BKK into fishing?? I mean real Fishing for Fish....
Old 17-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sextherapy,

If you like shrimp fishing I know a great place, EBI Restaurant!

One advice, be careful of fluid exchange with any working girls or freelancers! It might be cheap in the beginning but eventually it will be very expensive and troublesome!

Goodluck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sextherapy,

One advice, be careful of fluid exchange with any working girls or freelancers! It might be cheap in the beginning but eventually it will be very expensive and troublesome!

Goodluck
haha...nice advice...dun worri la...bro SexT is a very experienced cheongster...very season player...hope to read more of his sextifying forums...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guys please stop pm me, asking where is the best to get a fuck. If you want to know, transfer 100 USD to my Thai bank account and I will tell u 1 or 2.

If you transfer 1000 USD, I will pick you up from the airport, send you to your hotel and in the evening, bring you to the sex location.

If this is too expensive then read the forum, it is free.

if i xfer 10k USD wil u accpmpany me for three nights? hahaha!
Old 17-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

hi folks, anyone can help to translate the following thai sentence?

~ได้ยินเสียงกันอย่างเคย
ทำไมยิ่งเหงาขึ้นทุกวัน
ไม่เข้ากันอย่างนั้น จะเหลือทางไหนที่มันดีกว่าทำใจ~
โดนนนน!!
Old 17-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post

~ได้ยินเสียงกันอย่างเคย
ทำไมยิ่งเหงาขึ้นทุกวัน
โดนนนน!!
I used this and not sure if correct...http://translate.google.com/#th|en|%...% 99%E0%B8%99

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextherapy View Post
Ya lor...when i arrived on 7/12/11, my company dumped me in a apartment in Sukhumvit area. Quite far from where i am working at Ratchada area... requested a change to Ratchada area and now all settled in liao... now only took me 5 mins to drive to work..

Anyway first of all i would like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU for Bro Naemlo for advice.

PS... any Samsters based in BKK into fishing?? I mean real Fishing for Fish....
Bro ST, glad to know that you are having a great time in bkk Will try to catch up when i m in town next year.

About fishing mayb u want to try this place, is outside bkk but u can ask to arrange transport to pick u.

http://www.fishthailand.co.uk/bungsamran_lake.html

Enjoy!
Old 17-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Sextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSextherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sextherapy,

One advice, be careful of fluid exchange with any working girls or freelancers!
Yes I like prawning... used to be my favorite past time when i was in HCMC... where is EBI Restaurant? Yes thanks for advice about fluid exchange... i always play safe...dont like small head take over big head..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...nice advice...dun worri la...bro SexT is a very experienced cheongster...very season player...hope to read more of his sextifying forums...
No lah... i only experienced in HCMC... Now in BKK i am blur like sotong..... still need all the Big Bros here to help and advice me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro ST, glad to know that you are having a great time in bkk Will try to catch up when i m in town next year.

About fishing mayb u want to try this place, is outside bkk but u can ask to arrange transport to pick u.
Yes come come... when you coming PM me... Fishing i have been to BSR liao... i am looking at the Boon Mar Ponds at Bangpakong District, Chachongseo Province... trying to figure how to drive there so maybe can drive there myself during the weekends..
Old 17-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sextherapy,

Ok, you can fish for Prawns at EBI Prawn Fishing restaurant. Or, you can also fish for succulent hairy clams at The Pimp Exclusive Club. Both places are located on Soi Rotchanamin Pracha-Uthit! They're next to each other. EBI Restaurant's cell number is 081-8564572.

Also, if you want to relax and soak your body in sauna, steam sauna, cold pool, hot pool or whirl pool just walk few step toward west and you'll be at EBI Fitness and Sauna. Or if you're real horny and must release sexual tension ASAP, across from EBI Sauna is Sapphire Kapoo Massage Club!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Xmas is coming, it is time to spread your joy and love.... in other words, time to spread your money n sperm.

Any Santa coming to town?? I will hang my sock and wish Santa will drop a million USD into it and I will ho ho ho Merry Xmas.

Will soon be on my way. I anticipate this peak season in BKK may not be as busy as other years, however Pattaya may be jam packed everywhere in the Christmas and New Year holiday period.
Old 17-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Pattaya may be jam packed everywhere in the Christmas and New Year holiday period.
Wallking Street will be jam packed but the other sois should be ok
Old 17-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

~ได้ยินเสียงกันอย่างเคย
ทำไมยิ่งเหงาขึ้นทุกวัน
โดนนนน!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I used this and not sure if correct...http://translate.google.com/#th|en|%...% 99%E0%B8%99
I think this is the translation.

"The more I hear the same things every day, why not do so. The rest of the way he does it better than Odnnnn."
Old 17-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Saying Hello to all..... Just posted to Bangkok from HCMC....and finally settled down liao... Hope to meet fellow samsters based in Bangkok some day for party or coffee...
Quote:
Chok dee and Sanook.
Old 18-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

~ได้ยินเสียงกันอย่างเคย
ทำไมยิ่งเหงาขึ้นทุกวัน
โดนนนน!!
555+ tilak send to u ah?

Hearing the sound of us together, why is it feeling of extreme loneliness comes up?
Everyday we are not together it is very difficult. What directions will we take from here on?
I must keep my heart strong for the worst.

OK bro, not direct translation coz word-for-word it sounds really like broken English but the above is the what the words in English should read like.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1