The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
to irk u further....i just up u! At least u dare to speak the truth!

That me! no need to change! The truth!
Both are indeed admirable to stand up to each other. It is making this site even more interesting with drama but swaying off course.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Com bro, u not only YD u are also very smart!

To be even honest, i have not met any wls in 1654A that refused any services i desire......of cos not raw la....Their SOP is good despite i dislike the two idiots.....
Bro.. you remind me of the legendary debonair and suave "KILING" EASTWOOD. Share some Hindu tips to get such service . Tips for tits.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
no la is you fast cummer, 10 stroke cum that kind. thats why your money ez earn, and you think they give you good service.
The drama unfolds....LOL...10 strokes...

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind...LOL
Old 25-07-2016, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, she should be either Taozhi or SYT Ting Ting. I have a FR on the former already. I will be doing one for the latter in due course. Do check up my FR in my thread if you're keen ... Cheers!
Could be Xiao Ya or xiao xin with two lovely faces. But lately both dye their hair ..
Old 25-07-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Cannot touch her breast is a very serious issue....something must be wrong with her breast , either implanted surgery done ones or some bros must had been radio-tuning her nipple to class 95 or kiss92 FM station in the past when she just joined this trade in geylang.
In most cases, they could be due to too many bros latching on her tits and they get sore nipples and thus feel irked. It could also due to menstrual period that their breasts get swollen glands and sensitive nerves due to hormonal depression drugs to prevent pregnancy such as ...
Old 25-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Ah Meng, the Fucking OKT on the 2nd floor is a bloody chimpanzee!!

Always wear branded but so short n skinny- really Fucking eye sore ! And try to act cocky without class!!
Yeap, the OKT Garry/ Garrick is a real bastard. I'm sick of seeing house face. Nowadays I seldom go there unless the other houses have no one attractive, then I go there and try my luck.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Yeap, the OKT Garry/ Garrick is a real bastard. I'm sick of seeing house face. Nowadays I seldom go there unless the other houses have no one attractive, then I go there and try my luck.
Which one is Garry and Garrick?

I always see 3 different guys.

1. The younger, thinner guy who I bet there are girls who will consider his looks as "handsome". His "default" resting face is kinda smiling kinda face. He has a phone casing hanging from his belt. Always taking orders from customers, always roaming about and chatting with "regulars", and also chatting with girls and ordering them around.

2. Fat dude with a default face of frowning, he always asks people what they want to drink and he is the one giving out drink

3. Kinda fat older dude always sitting at the counter. Also frowning as a default face.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro
Who are the commandos in this house ? Other then chu chu
Old 25-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post
In most cases, they could be due to too many bros latching on her tits and they get sore nipples and thus feel irked. It could also due to menstrual period that their breasts get swollen glands and sensitive nerves due to hormonal depression drugs to prevent pregnancy such as ...
Your predictions is most likely...but if this anan takes drug to prevent pregnanacy, she should have allow raw penetration into her CB so that we can feel the warm moisture with our dick inside, why is she making so much fuss about...might as well telling us her nipples are tinted with platinum or gold?
Old 25-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Which one is Garry and Garrick?

I always see 3 different guys.

1. The younger, thinner guy who I bet there are girls who will consider his looks as "handsome". His "default" resting face is kinda smiling kinda face. He has a phone casing hanging from his belt. Always taking orders from customers, always roaming about and chatting with "regulars", and also chatting with girls and ordering them around.

2. Fat dude with a default face of frowning, he always asks people what they want to drink and he is the one giving out drink

3. Kinda fat older dude always sitting at the counter. Also frowning as a default face.
1. is garrick

2. dunno who

3. the dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Your predictions is most likely...but if this anan takes drug to prevent pregnanacy, she should have allow raw penetration into her CB so that we can feel the warm moisture with our dick inside, why is she making so much fuss about...might as well telling us her nipples are tinted with platinum or gold?
wah...i think pregnency pills and raw is all just our anyhow speculation...most likely is her own bad attitude thats why boobs cannot touch and CBJ

Last edited by comm; 25-07-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
That time i visited them and sit for 5 mins as the AP chuchu is being waited by 2 customers. Then i surf for info from my phone. Afterwards I leave the hse and prior to that Garrick make a remark that " must be surf internet for info cannot decide myself" har...he is a very sarcastic kinda guy,after all we are the customer right?
Old 27-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinktong View Post
That time i visited them and sit for 5 mins as the AP chuchu is being waited by 2 customers. Then i surf for info from my phone. Afterwards I leave the hse and prior to that Garrick make a remark that " must be surf internet for info cannot decide myself" har...he is a very sarcastic kinda guy,after all we are the customer right?
Go upstairs then ?
Old 27-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Go upstairs then ?
Yes, I was there 1654A.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, I was there 1654A.
I meant 56b
Old 27-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I haven't had that many problems with the OKTs in this place. I think the only time I had a "problem" per se with them was 4 years ago, when there was an angpai called Chu Chu as well. I came around 12.30pm and wanted to try a huge angpai called Jenny that time, but she wasn't working. Then I wanted to try Chu Chu, he said Chu Chu is ready. But I saw her was on the phone and in a heated argument with someone, or at least she spoke loudly and her face frowning so I htought she was having an argument.

My transit was still long so I wanted to get some beer first, I wanted to chill in the house but it was crowded as hell. Told him I wanted to have her at 14.30. He said ok, to make sure I come before 14.30 for Chu Chu. I also didn't want to go into the room with Chu Chu right after her phone argument.

Then before 14.30 I came and asked for Chu Chu as promised. Then he and the fat guy who walways give people drinks spoke some dialect and I heard "bo kong!" being said many times. I don't know the meaning tho.

Then he said I have to wait until 17.30 for her, with a flat unwelcoming face. I wanted to argue that he had promised me her for 14.30 but oh well, I guess I have only myself to blame for not getting Chu Chu immediately at 12.30

But fortunately, I went to 2047 that day, and got their angpai that time called Jiayi and managed to get an unforgettable experience.

Oh well, old story from all those years ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1