The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
I think like everyone else, she would feel more comfortable with some and not others. We'll just have to accept and respect her boundaries.
Yup, agree with that. Anyway her massage and attitude more than makes up for it. So not really an issue for me if I wanna RTM. Still one of the best MLs currently available
Old 16-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
she got so many supporter, lolz... so i am those lucky one izzit, haha
Yeah, looks like you are one of the privileged few...haha
Old 16-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Yeah, looks like you are one of the privileged few...haha
long time nv see u, thought u went hibernating oredi... haha
Old 16-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
long time nv see u, thought u went hibernating oredi... haha
Sort of, haven't visited any ML lately, no one has been able to get my attention
Old 16-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Sort of, haven't visited any ML lately, no one has been able to get my attention
damn u , shortlisted still say dun have ....
Old 16-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
damn u , shortlisted still say dun have ....
Shortlisted, but no strong urge to visit any of them yet...feeling a bit sian of going through the same process by different faces, and more misses than hits
Old 16-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Take care, hope to still see you around...
Didn't have an inkling who it was until a zapper "informed" me well worth the half dozen probably then

If not then maybe the dude's finger too thick...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 16-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Hi bros,

Haven't visited this forum or ML in years, shock when I came back in today looks so different and so commercialized. Last time it used to be individual ladies with FR by fellow brothers now like all have agency like the FL section. Any bros can recommend a pleasant looking ML, for good hard massage with happy endings? Prefer can auto roam with nice racks. As now I look at forum seems to be so overwhelming ....
Thanks and apologies if offend any one
Old 17-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for 柠檬 Lemon

MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Finally got a chance for a session after quite awhile.
Realised I have missed YaoYao last week, and the RTMs are piling up … Joy, Zoey and Feel(stays alone now) are back, Moon and cooling had shifted to their own place. Haven’t seen Hazel since her 1st day, she’s still hot eh? You Tikos must have fed her super everynite, she machiam puts on a lot of weight?

Anyway I settled for Lemon.
Pretty SOP in the beginning – hello -> towel ->shower. Not much was spoken.
But I can’t help stealing glances at her top. She was dressed in a loose chemise and panty only. Lotsa side boobs and pokie, the sway and the bounce – Oo lala. I was thinking should I go my usual supine and skip the massage? But she was darn serious on the massage part, ask which area to focus bla bla bla … so I went prone loh. See how pro she can go? Told her to skip my shoulder and concentrate on my thighs, but she went to her usual routine and worked my whole body but skipped my thighs. Woman!?!?!

About 30min later, she chimed a bell and announced she is starting the sensual part. Great! Should I put on a tie for the occasion? I was expecting a few secs of boobs rub then flip over, but she seem to go on forever and ever LOL. This is 4G Boobs Massage + Tits Massage + Cat-bath. Some area she will press her boobs down to rub – shiok! and uses her pink pointers to brush at the soft spots – sibeh erotic! Okay enuf said on the intimacy part.

She cleaned me up really good, wet and dry tissue. Then told me to stay put while she went to wash up. I wanted to go wash up too but she ordered me back to the bed. She wanted to work on my thighs now, she hasn’t forgotten. Sure boh? Still got time? Plenty!

Ice finally broken after almost 50min. Hahaha. Better late than neber.
The thigh massage went on and on again … until I finally said something wrong and she kicked me outta bed. Ok got the hint, time to go. Exceeded by 15min, ask her what is going to happen to the next bro? The next hour was her dinner time so no worry. So it does pay off to visit during meal time or maybe I just lucky again.

A very straight forward no nonsense kinda girl that is serious on her work, no fake gfe/passion/moaning. But once she open up, can be fun and playful too. I kenna tekan during the shower, next time I’ll pull her in. Yes! surely there is a next time.

无敌胸推

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 17-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
Hi bros,

Haven't visited this forum or ML in years, shock when I came back in today looks so different and so commercialized. Last time it used to be individual ladies with FR by fellow brothers now like all have agency like the FL section. Any bros can recommend a pleasant looking ML, for good hard massage with happy endings? Prefer can auto roam with nice racks. As now I look at forum seems to be so overwhelming ....
Thanks and apologies if offend any one
You can refer to Bro Javabeans special thread.
Everything summarized nicely.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=541440
Old 17-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
stomstom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Hi bros, need help on this ML,

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/kacy-massage/

I am aware that she's here for a very long while. Can anyone advice me on her recent performance? Is it worth it to try her?
tried her once long long long time ago when she was still at balestier area. massage wise she is rather strong. pleasant personality and can chit chat kind. not that young 25? nah, i think 30ish now

body wise, based on my experience last time (2 years ago) boobies are big and soft but saggy imo. hj is ok nothing special (last time)

hope that helps
Old 17-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of
Re: MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Finally got a chance for a session after quite awhile.
Realised I have missed YaoYao last week, and the RTMs are piling up … Joy, Zoey and Feel(stays alone now) are back, Moon and cooling had shifted to their own place. Haven’t seen Hazel since her 1st day, she’s still hot eh? You Tikos must have fed her super everynite, she machiam puts on a lot of weight?
|

|

无敌胸推
Bro macktamer, thanks for the detailed MR on lemon ... made me got interested with her tooo ...haha
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 17-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Bro mack, see ur mr, very tempting leh...
But my slots like pretty packed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
MR for 柠檬 Lemon

无敌胸推

Old 17-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:

I am aware that she's here for a very long while. Can anyone advice me on her recent performance? Is it worth it to try her?
She's been here for quite awhile, always changing names.. dont think she would have to do that if she's really any good. Buyer beware
Old 17-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I tried her 3 months ago, my worst experience ever. Massage was so so and short. In the end, kena short change of 25 minutes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1