The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried 2 MLs and didn't realised they are roommate until i booked the 2nd one..

Yoyo and Yiyi
Location and Amenities : Same location and sharing common toilet
Looks : 7 / 8 -
Body : 7.5 / 6.5
Massage : 6.5 / 7
GFE : 6.5 / 8
Sensual(including BBBJ) : 7 / 8
RTF : Maybe / Yes

Didn't want to include the details as everyone's experience is different
Old 18-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro must be pretty awkward going back to the same unit again...
Must be amusing to see the other gal as well.
Hope both are enjoyable sessions for u~

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Yoyo and Yiyi

Looks : 7 / 8

Old 18-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
Madhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMadhrar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been awhile since i tried MLs. Was looking through bro javabean's thread and yoyo caught my attention. There are not many MRs but they were all favourable and i decided to try her myself. Her replies can be sporadic and slow but that i'm not too fussy about that.

Location couldn't be better, it was discreet and clean. Clear instructions given and was at the door on time. Door opened and there stood a really sweet and young looking chick. Loved what i'm seeing and entered. Shower is by myself and was told to lie down when i am done.

She does her massages topless and it was a nice sight to watch her undress and show her smooth, tight body. Wanted to appear more decent but i couldn't keep my hands of her milky smooth legs while she was massaging me! As mentioned in pervious MRs of yoyo, her massage is nothing to shout about but she does put in effort.

After a good half an hour of massage, she began her HDLY (not a fan so asked her to stop) and i turned around so some frontal massage. She's really big on hygiene and made sure to wipe down my 2IC before putting it in her sweet little mouth. Nice technique and i was throbbing hard in no time. Then came the baby oil and the HJ. This girl knows her stuff and she has many tricks up her sleeve, literally exploded after a short while while she was simultaneously licking my nipples (cum nearly hit her face )

All in all, a very good experience and i would be back. She is just adorable and chirpy and i am arranging for my next session already. Bros please treat her well!

I think other bros who tried her would like to know that her room mate is very pretty and hot too! I am horribly thick skinned and i would love to try a back-to-back with both of them just for fun haha!
Old 18-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:

Yoyo and Yiyi
Location and Amenities : Same location and sharing common toilet
Looks : 7 / 8 -
Massage : 6.5 / 7
GFE : 6.5 / 8
Sensual(including BBBJ) : 7 / 8
RTF : Maybe / Yes

Didn't want to include the details as everyone's experience is different
These 2 gal looks delicious bro, u must be very enjoy the BBBJ of both of the la!
Old 18-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro must be pretty awkward going back to the same unit again...
Must be amusing to see the other gal as well.
Hope both are enjoyable sessions for u~
Both are decent if you are not expecting much. Yoyo has a better package (body)overall which i think most bro will prefer. Yiyi. on the other hand is more GND which suit more matured bro.

I didn't get to released in the morning with Yoyo so yiyi won in this aspect. The funny part is she said "i thought i saw you this morning" but it helps to break the ice...
Old 18-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
These 2 gal looks delicious bro, u must be very enjoy the BBBJ of both of the la!
Go support both....Tarma!!!
Old 18-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Just go for the 2 hottest ML Clearly and Mint in your list. Both are safe bets.
When I can get a booking first!
Old 18-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
bro, u can drop Eva (SH69) and Paris (SgGem) if u looking for more playability....
Thanks bro!
Old 18-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Re: MR for 柠檬 Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Looking at recent MRs, you might want to add Lemon to your long shortlist

Reviews seem quite good generally, and bro Macktamer seems to like her body very much...hehe
If bro Mac says good means good! Hehe
Old 18-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Re: Tcss

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
All the three just suggested to you looks wise will not fit into your tier 1. Probably Lemon looks better IMHO and she indeed has a fine body (some tattoos) paired with nice racks and buttons. Real nice to talk to and her massage was ok. However I felt something lacking both times I visited her as the sensual part was not so sexciting-cannot figure out why, maybe my fault. She is a failsafe though...

The other two suggested to you one has a massage bed and does the massage quite well... BUT she has since taken it more seriously so the sensual/playability may not be as per how she started out. The final one aims to please and playability is top notch. She is really for syt lovers, looks wise and body depends on individual... of course both fail safes

For me now in terms of looks the one to look for is 笑笑. Massage wise is pretty good as well but playability is lacking...

Will try out first to see if anything changed...
Trying to book XX but damn hard KNN D:
Old 18-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Go support both....Tarma!!!
Await ur Tarma FR , bro!
Old 18-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Bao Er from LTD recently and below is her MR:

Looks: 6/10 (Don't really look like the photo.)
Boobs: 7/10 (Big D but saggy breasts, maybe too much of Squeezing Boobs)
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy)
Massage: 9/10 (Massage is good. If just go for massage, Bao Er is good)
HJ: 7/10 (Ok only)
Attitude: 9/10 (patient, gentle, no short change of time, does not answer phone calls)
RTM: No (Will try others) / Maybe (If got extra vitamin M and want good massage)
Old 18-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
well_done is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwell_done is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just want to check with experienced bros. been a while since I find ML. Lemon's location quite ok hor safety wise. Don't want to be caught with my pants down
Old 18-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Mina / Grace
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/mina-massage/
https://da3377.wordpress.com/grace/

Hi all, I am a new newbie to the scene and here is my maiden MR. 

Duration: 85 mins (she said ending the session 5 mins earlier so will not bump into the next customer, which i find it acceptable.)
Damage: $150
Location: Easy to locate. Central, no nearby MRT. Parking should be alright.
Apartment: Lives alone in a clean and tidy studio unit with own bathroom, kitchen, etc. 
Look: 7.5 - Look quite pretty with sharp features. But having a bit of outbreak now. 
Body: 6 - Slim but not tall. Boob may be is small B. Fair skin. 
Massage: 8 - She is definitely trained well on this. Started off with pressing, followed by knealing. Use oil as well. She covered arms and legs as well. Total time spent is more than 60 mins. Kudos for her efforts. 
HDLY: 6 - SOP
BM: Not available
Cat Bath: Not available
HJ: 7 - Lie beside you, occasional huggings and soft moanings. I like to look at her pretty face in this close range. Release in no time as this SYT is totally adorable. 
GFE: 6 - Quite normal in this area. Lots of conversation but nothing to shout about.

Overall: 7.5 if you are looking for a pretty SYT that can do good and proper massage she is the one to go for. Do not expect super high GFE and other off menu services. 
RTM: Of Course. 
Old 18-08-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kencanken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
Just tried this lady...fake photo...fake stats...everything so fking fake...what you gonna meet is a short and fat female human being that tries her best effort to make you done asap without saying a single word

this was the last time i go hunting myself in wild for sax i swear to god
Should had read this before i went:

Short change me on time
Saggy boobs
Lousy massage
Service is virtually non-existence
RTM: Hell no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1