The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 15-02-2023, 12:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
might also find a snake in the bush.
haha, omg. that would be a find most bros don't want to get.

On that note, I once had a ONS with a client, and she was a lonely crazy girl, who had a small business.

Went to her house, she liked my looks. We got down to it. Honestly, her house was creepy, she had this big Jesus Statue in the hall and was praying for her, me and us. We had some drinks, kissed, she gave me some half baked blowjob, and took off her bottom and OMG, she was hairy like hell. Like a bomb exploded out of her shorts, it was downright disgusting.
She said, perhaps she should shave, I was like? You need a professional team of experts to level that forest.

She thought I was interested in sex, and insisted must wear a condom. Honestly I shrunk the min I saw that Amazon, and was happy to go to sleep since I was tipsy from the drinks.

Give me a white tiger anyday. Makes me miss this Local FL, Joey, her below is clean, hairless, and tight like hell like 1 finger tight, and it makes me forget she's in her 40s.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

We had some drinks, kissed, she gave me some half baked blowjob, and took off her bottom and OMG, she was hairy like hell. Like a bomb exploded out of her shorts, it was downright disgusting.
She said, perhaps she should shave, I was like? You need a professional team of experts to level that forest.
This story reminds me of that scene in the first Scary Movie...where the guy used a lawnmower type thing and got bats come out and all hahhahaha

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 15-02-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
recently got bro tio std from dome 1

better control your small head
If that happens, do the stables keep quiet about it? Because this stuff would really hurt their business tbh and to the girls who working under them
Old 15-02-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
darn it
i was smiling in office, heng my colleague didnt see it

Old 15-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 2
layabek93 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlayabek93 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlayabek93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no head no tail indeed.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15253 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
darn it
i was smiling in office, heng my colleague didnt see it

Lumberjack gonna shout

Timber
Old 17-02-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 23
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha, omg. that would be a find most bros don't want to get.

On that note, I once had a ONS with a client, and she was a lonely crazy girl, who had a small business.

Went to her house, she liked my looks. We got down to it. Honestly, her house was creepy, she had this big Jesus Statue in the hall and was praying for her, me and us. We had some drinks, kissed, she gave me some half baked blowjob, and took off her bottom and OMG, she was hairy like hell. Like a bomb exploded out of her shorts, it was downright disgusting.

She thought I was interested in sex, and insisted must wear a condom. Honestly I shrunk the min I saw that Amazon, and was happy to go to sleep since I was tipsy from the drinks.

Give me a white tiger anyday. Makes me miss this Local FL, Joey, her below is clean, hairless, and tight like hell like 1 finger tight, and it makes me forget she's in her 40s.
Hope u said your prayers before you start

Uplist : Empty
Old 17-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Sucker View Post
Hope u said your prayers before you start
Upped +153

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-02-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 23
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +153
Will up u tml

Uplist : Empty
Old 17-02-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
Tat's why i wonder sometimes all these ppl who "encourage" others to raw, whether they already infected with STDs or worse HIVs and try to revenge spread to as many ppl as possible. We cannot rule out there are sick minded ppl in this forum trying to "lure"/"encourage" others to raw with stories of how wonderful and safe raw is but their agenda is try to spread the STDs/HIV to as many bros here as possible for revenge.

In the end, I do hope we take some of the wonderful stories about how Raw is safe and shiok with pinch of salt

If anyone of u really believe that RAW is safe and shiok then wish u all the best man
Fully agreed
Old 17-02-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41134 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will up u tml
Upped u bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32748071
Old 17-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will up u tml
+21 for exchange 😂
Old 18-02-2023, 04:50 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will up u tml
Ups you....

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 21-02-2023, 04:51 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

lol funny story
today a bro called me, and he said he was getting divorced.
Turned out the wife who was working in far east, cdl was cheating on him since a long time back.
While having drinks, he confided wife came back 10 plus everyday, bo hiew lan him.

Now linked to the thread, how did he find out about the affairs? His wife came back having birth control pills.

They had not had sex in 9 years, and the wife was doing RAW with other men. Raw with other men, let the men enjoy so she was on the pill, but got CIN3 from HPV.
He went to check himself, and thankfully he got nothing(also didn't sleep with the wife)

Raw with anyone, wife, gf, ons etc... all can get STD, if want to be certain, use your hand or sex toy, lol...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-02-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15253 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

remember to sanitize your hand before putting on surgical gloves

as for toys, autoclave before using

Just kidding brother

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1