The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kohuiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/pp-massage/

managed to try after the longest time. i try to keep it per stats with a brief description and it will be as unbiased as possible.

looks: 5.5/10 - 6/10. well, she's young, that's a given. but her looks are very different from what the photo suggests. sharp chin in photos but her face in real life is more pear-shaped. photoshop is very evident in the photos she has provided but it is a bit too much for my liking. she has also tactfully photoshopped her tattoos away to prevent people from identifying her and also to do Google reverse image on her as well, which is frankly, very smart. ( i mean, they do have to keep a lookout on their safety and security as well so i guess its fine.)

tits: undefined value. have to be fair to her tho. some people prefer small tits, others prefer the opposite so it could be very appealing to 2 groups of different people, not a one size fits all kind of thing so do take that on note.

body: 7/10. she's slender but she has a nice perky bubble butt. not like that ebony kind tho. but it has a rather nice shape to it.

massage: 3/10 - 4/10. non-existant to be honest. she did use her hands to rub on my knots but there was no pressure and/or force present. feels like shes just going through the motions. from top to bottom and bottom to top. i know we aren't there for the massage but still put some effort into it la. you're commanding a rate of $130 (which is well above the average as compared to better quality girls, idk tbh she's the 2nd girl i ever tried.)

sensual: 4/10 - 5/10. just some fingernail action and flipped to the front already. not even 5 - 10 minutes. goes to show how much she was going through the motions. :/

handjob action: 6/10 - 6.5/10. well, she does put in some effort.. so give it to her. coupled with cat bathing while she licks my nips but i can't even feel my nips getting licked LMFAO.

all in all, i wouldn't want to recommend her and that's coming from someone who didn't ask for any absurd requests like ' do you offer a bbbj ' or ' can i ravage your pussy with my hands '. location was especially terrible. very isolated from the town or heartland area and the security guard was the worst. asked for my name and number interrogating me like im some sort of ex-con and kept on giving me a dirty look. however, he did mention that there were quite a bit of guys that often checked into her room and she was quite occupied at times and which aroused a bit of suspicion from him so for bros who are more on the cautious side, please do take note. she is not exactly the prettiest girl with the best service (it was a quiet session, she was minding her own business while going thru the motions while i was just peering down and minding my own business due to a lack of interaction). and to top it off, her house has a slightly pungent smell to it (something like animal feces, some guys mentioned she has a cat) and that's a mood turner to the south if you ask me.

will i rtf? unfortunately, it is a resounding no. shes the 2nd ML that i tried, and its a far cry from the first one that i have visited. she has that lowkey haughty side to her ( i think she probably looks down on men that look for such services ) and the session wasn't pleasant at all (do note that im young and while im not the fittest with 8 packs, im still passable in terms of the looks department) and i have not said anything which will creep her out nor do i ask for any services that were not listed.

hope bros will take this ML review with an open mind. your mileage may vary, maybe i got her on the wrong date. but she's not someone i would spend $130 on. you can't even feel the word ' vanilla ' in this whole session. '' urgh '' is the perfect word here.

and do take note. this is strictly a 100 percent unbiased review. yes, it took close to 3 weeks to be able to book her after many loops that i had to go through. but writing a review, especially an unbiased one isn't an act of '' revenge ''. i have nothing towards her as a person and also as a service provider. yes, shes running a business as an unlicensed massage lady, and yes she offers sensual services. and yes i went through the catalog at slg. but when someone doesn't provide the services that were provided on the website itself and is misled with photoshopped photos and inaccurate service listings, i think the majority of the people deserve to know. $130 may be pocket change to some (to some bros here, it will be like '' sure, she doesn't seem like what was advertised, i can move on no worries cuz im rich '') but some brothers here have to work hard for their money just to be able to get access to such services. so to fans of PP, please do not flame me. im just being transparent in my review and i have zero intention of spoiling her rice bowl. like quite a bit of brothers have said. shes polarizing. if you managed to get the good side of her, good for you. but for me, i had no such luck. maybe another session or two or three might be able to bring me to her good books, but i don't think its worth the time nor the effort to do so especially when choices are abundant.

to the bro that has zapped me, its fine. but for the 1 bro that has zapped me, I just want to say thank you to the many others that has approved my ML review.

like I said, I have no personal agenda towards her. im just being honest and truthful and that's all that really matters. if you dont agree, it's fine. it's just probably that you are in her good books and hey, I'm glad for you.

Last edited by kohuiya; 05-01-2024 at 08:07 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post

to the the bro that has zapped me, its fine. but for the 1 bro that has zapped me, I just want to say thank you to the many others that has approved my ML review.

like I said, I have no personal agenda towards her. im just being honest and truthful and that's all that really matters. if you dont agree, it's fine. it's just probably that you are in her good books and hey, I'm glad for you.
good job on an unbias review bro. we need more like these to avoid all the landmines! I know how it feels especially after reading a super good review then going to try it out and the reality is so far off the narrative.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The one providing ear picking or the other one?
I dont recalled she has ear picking.
Anyway, we are referring to her.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/
Old 05-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/

Since my NX is leaving soon, was on the lookout for new target.
Found Lisha who was just newly listed and decide to be a commando.

Location is within Area B and condo should be very familiar for seasoned cheongsters. Road side parking. discreet and quiet.

Arrangement was smooth and was able to get a suitable appt.
First impression totally my type. Petite with nice dimples.
Greeted me with a hug. Very good conversationalist. Break the ice immediately. She is fluent in Hokkien and Cantonese.

After shower, lie down for massage. Good strength and was able to release some knots. So relaxing. Hard to find a pretty girl who can actually massage.
Started sensual with catbath. This is the highlight. Good to hug. Definitely more than a vanilla. Can kiss. Good roaming signal. Can zhut on those nice (.)(.) but YMMV. Gfe hitting the the roof. She brought me to an orgasmic happy ending. Hot and steamy session to start my 2024!

Took a shower with my jelly legs And she offered a drink. We continue to chat in the room and can tell she is genuinely interested in finding out more about how to do better for bros. Very sincere. Not time watcher. Don’t look at phone during session too. See me off at the door with another Hug.

Lisha has just earned a place in my regular list! An apt replacement since NX is leaving soon. RTM: a resounding YES! Sharing is caring.
i think she used to be known as xiao la jiao 1 or 2 years ago? i might be wrong.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i think she used to be known as xiao la jiao 1 or 2 years ago? i might be wrong.
You are probably right. I remember her as Xiao La Jiao as well
Old 06-01-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not SOP - there are several so-called JG masters out there who only perform one cycle of JG, and as such, didi didn't get to go through three cycles of being hard followed by limp. Even YF and/or her disciples don't perform three cycles of JG procedure when you book a 90-min session.

And some other JG service providers even charge additional $50 for it, because they say it is tiring for them to perform JG treatment (which really is to be interpreted to mean they have to focus on the didi for a full 15-20 min, even though this is within the 1 hr that you have paid for.) If they are massaging
other parts of the body, they are able to move about freely, switch to fingers, palm, elbow or stepping when fhey are tired (or even sneak in the occasional one-hand massage).

During my 90-min session with her, Mango/Zara actually dutifully completed 4 cycles of JG process, which is testament of her service attitude, in comparison with the rest of them. Think all her regulars will know that this is the sort of person that she is, and it is what keeps the regulars to keep going back to her despite the somewhat vanilla service that she provides.
Is Zara still listed? Cant seems to find her listing.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows if 彩虹 ever came back?
Old 06-01-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Is Zara still listed? Cant seems to find her listing.
On holiday back home in china, should be back early next week.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/

Since my NX is leaving soon, was on the lookout for new target.
Found Lisha who was just newly listed and decide to be a commando.

Location is within Area B and condo should be very familiar for seasoned cheongsters. Road side parking. discreet and quiet.

Arrangement was smooth and was able to get a suitable appt.
First impression totally my type. Petite with nice dimples.
Greeted me with a hug. Very good conversationalist. Break the ice immediately. She is fluent in Hokkien and Cantonese.

After shower, lie down for massage. Good strength and was able to release some knots. So relaxing. Hard to find a pretty girl who can actually massage.
Started sensual with catbath. This is the highlight. Good to hug. Definitely more than a vanilla. Can kiss. Good roaming signal. Can zhut on those nice (.)(.) but YMMV. Gfe hitting the the roof. She brought me to an orgasmic happy ending. Hot and steamy session to start my 2024!

Took a shower with my jelly legs And she offered a drink. We continue to chat in the room and can tell she is genuinely interested in finding out more about how to do better for bros. Very sincere. Not time watcher. Don’t look at phone during session too. See me off at the door with another Hug.

Lisha has just earned a place in my regular list! An apt replacement since NX is leaving soon. RTM: a resounding YES! Sharing is caring.
She was here before last year. Hope she did up her services in her second stint
Old 06-01-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Hi folks, very inactive nowadays.

Just visit Amei once in a while for old times' sake.

Amei fans, is she leaving for good? I tried booking her 2 days in advance also no slot lol.
Old 06-01-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone knows if ye bai he ever coming back?
Old 06-01-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
I believe you are referring to the previous mys shan shan with the nice rack. That one rtc already. This should be a new listing
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
thanks bro!
And the POG nice NNP Shan is back.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 06-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Haha.. speak of the devil
Old 06-01-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
could you share the listing bro? Thanks a lot
Old 06-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
could you share the listing bro? Thanks a lot
POG nice NNP Shan will start work tomolo.
Just Landed in Changi 3hrs ago.
Can contact her via her old WeChat
Listing should be up tonight or tomolo morning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1