The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
As for the braces, one is because izzt the in-thing n they also like to have nice teeth so they put braces lor... Or u ask the Thai ger when u r there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
I asked one thai ger already, she said it makes her look sexy... that's y i m puzzle...
frenching and bj both giving a weird feeling...
This trend has being going on for almost one decade.

It's because you'll feel damn shiok when a Thai girl with braces give you a BBBJ!
Make sure you're circumcised first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is in Thai disco...
How did you know I'm in the Thai disco in Changping?
Old 13-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Day 1 FR in BKK..

Tiger airway delayed almost 1 hr due to earlier flight delayed..
End up reach hotel at 5pm instead of 3 pm...

Meeting my friend for dinner and drinks @ 7pm..
Small head take over big head and brought me to Angel massage for quick one..
Took 1.5 hr package lotion massage.

Name: Win
Look: 7/10 - Check out her photo on their web.. look 80% alike.
Boobs: Cup C but sagging.
Skin: Fair and smooth ..
Massage: Sensual massage, not for bro that like hard massage.
BJ: No
Finger: Yes very wet.
FJ : Accommodating to all position.
Dmg: 800 for massage , 1500 for special, 200 tips..

Finished at 630pm just intime to meet my friends for dinner.. but damn they late have to wait another hr for them...Dinner and drink with them.Finish at 1230am..

Dont feel like spending the nite alone so contemplating whether to go Soi cowboy or Thermae to pick up... End up decide to go Cowboy due to lazy to walk...

Went to baccara.. Bought a beer and watch the ladies dance on stage..
Saw 2 girls but they not interested to come over... So wait then saw this SYT with huge knockers.. at least a D or E... After her dance beckon for her to come over... due to the music cant really hear what she is muttering.. plus the alcohols i had been drinking isnt helping much.. all i rem is she asked for LD x1 which i agreed.. Then she start muttering again.. been light headed i just nob at what she say.. then she went to get the BF slip.. and added another LD to the tab.. So i thought what the hell anyway just go off with her... she brought me to this hotel just beside ... then i realised that she wanted ST... Since already there so just go ahead with it.. Quoted me 3000 in the room .. my jaw dropped..but already there.. so no choice.. plus she is quite a looker and huge natural knocker.. Small head win again...

Name: Lala
No: 90
Boobs: D or E plus she is only 155cm
BJ: Fast and furious
FJ: Accommodating for different position.
GFE: None.. she trying her best to make u cum ASAP.
Damage: 150 Beer, 320 LD, 600 BF, 3000 ST.
Lesson learnt: Expensive.

Now alone in hotel room typing FR .
Tomorrow meeting a Thai girl i know online..
Hope i have better luck with her...
Old 13-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
......Quoted me 3000 in the room .. my jaw dropped..but already there.. so no choice.. plus she is quite a looker and huge natural knocker.. Small head win again...
Waah, you kena chopped by Lala. For a seasoned cheongster, sometimes the big head needs to take over
Old 13-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Waah, you kena chopped by Lala. For a seasoned cheongster, sometimes the big head needs to take over

Yeah... i know... today big head will take over small head else gonna be broke before the end of the week..
Old 13-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
BTW anyone knows y thai gers like to put on braces? one told me they are sexy... to me they dont make them sexy... instead i think it is weird when they try open their mouth...
Girls want to be pretty so they'll do anything to improve looks, especially Thai girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
starting to based in BKK from tomorrow. based at Silom area as off and aprtment also there. any bro wanna dinner and drink / cheong together PM me ya....
Envious! But I suggest you PM them better la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Scratch Dog tonight or tommorrow anyone?
Have 1 almost full bottle of Johnny Black courtesy of Bro Lucky.
We just split the mixers & ice. BYO girl or fish for one there.
Interested? Please PM me. Cheers all!
Me! I'm interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tmr I might go....
No chance to meet up with bro Naemlo hope next time can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
. Scratch Dog !!!! Miss that place man.. Nice disco where we can party all night long .. Now still same or close at 3am? Cold cold place.. Wish I can join u ..
Official close at 5am but some girl told me until 6am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
Day 1 FR in BKK..

Now alone in hotel room typing FR .
Tomorrow meeting a Thai girl i know online..
Hope i have better luck with her...
Thanks for FR. You may have had better luck at Thermae and no need to pay BF and expensive LDs. Hope you have better luck!

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 13-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post

Thanks for FR. You may have had better luck at Thermae and no need to pay BF and expensive LDs. Hope you have better luck!
Thanks bro.. Will take a look at Thermae if the girl dont work out...
Old 13-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Day 3

It was hot. Real hot. You can stand by the roadside not moving and still work out a sweat. Day 3 started earlier than previous days for good reason, I slept really well.  Bro I was unavailable and bro L has gone back so arranged to meet with bro F at Huay Khwang for MP session at around 3.30pm.

Cut to the chase, first stop was Nataree and SOP welcome by greeter. "Here 23, here 26, this one 32 very new only 19 years old." blah blah...Ok thanks for info and quite often 300b is not going to matter if there is someone I fancy. Sat down and ordered a bottle of Sprite to share with bro F. Scanned around and only picked up weak signals so check with bro F if his reception was better but alas same same no bar.

Talked a bit of cock and turned out bro F had seen someone the previous day and was looking for a familiar face but cannot find. So decided to walk around and check out other MPs.

Exit Nataree and walk southwards to Alaina.  Enter and um some renovation works are still ongoing on one side of the long hall. Was duly greeted and shown to a table. Girls on offer look uninterested and tired. Was served free Chinese Tea and got out. Greeter tried his best to push but with only 5 girls on offer his efforts were always going to be futile. As we were leaving he admitted that they are newly open  and it was still early so some girls are still preparing.

Trudged back under the hot Bangkok sun past Nataree to Emmanuel. Several girls sitting available but none suited our tastes. Did not order drinks and got out in 5 mins. Down and turn left to Hi Class, same result up and down in 5 mins.

Decided to take a break and sit down to eat something before deciding our next course of action. Settled on the Vietnamese restaurant outside MRT exit 3. Place was empty so air-conditioning was good, decent food but not the cheapest. Chatted with bro F for a good while before going to Nataree for final sortie.

Sat down at first table and after a while bro F saw the girl he zeroed on yesterday! Quick hand quick leg he was literally gone in 5 secs leaving "poor" me in solo hunt. No prob I have to work harder so went in front to look clearer. Picked up some good vibes and had 2 potentials. One was a long straight hair girl who looks a bit like Jade Seah imo and the other was a tanned SYT with killer boobs and sweet smile. Decided on the latter as I'm a sucker for smiles.

On the way up she auto grabbed my arm and lead me close which is always a good sign. Can see that she is a tad weary but willing to please. Enter room order water pay 40b all déjŕ vu. Propped down on the sofa and started cuddling and simple intros. 

Will not go into further details but I'd like to think I made the right choice because the session was my best Nataree massage so far.

4pm / 6.45pm
Nataree - easily 30 odd girls, some sweet, some slutty, all willing.
2.3k, 2.6k, 3.2k etc
Damage: 2.6k & tips

5pm
Alaina - work in progress including renovations.
Was quoted 3.2k for a good looking sideliner (only 1 sideliner). 

5.30pm
Emmanuelle - big establishment with good facilities. About 20 sideliners and 15 in fishbowl. Some lookers but no feel for me.
Can't remember I think 2.6k upwards. 

5.45pm
Hi Class - About 20 girls in fishbowl. Probably a couple of gems in the lot but did not hook any. 
1.9k across the board.

Deed done and went downstairs, bro F not yet done so went outside to whatsapp bro I to discuss on the nights' program. After 10 mins went back in and bro F was done and waiting with bro S who has just arrived that afternoon. Discussed a little on next course of action and agreed to meet at Soi Cowboy after washing up in hotel.

Took the short walk to SC and enter from the back since closer to where I headed. Was about an hour earlier than meeting time so go chill in Shark. Music is loud and good but it doesn't seem as fun. Not any potential available so lan lan just finish 1 beer before checking out Baccara.

Place: Shark (SC)
Style: AGG - trendy pop music, good layout.
Girls: About 20 per cycle.
Damage: 140b beer
Tip: Sit top row sofa at either side in the middle for best view. Sit near entrance for chance to beo at closer range during girls rest time. Sit at stage counter if you want to check out asses.

Stepped through the curtain and walao, sibeh mua. No seats available so shuffle in to expand my scanning radius. Got more air around the bar counter near the stairs so I just stand there and beo for a while before a waitress caught me and ask for order. Ordered 1 lemon breezer and signal to her to get me a seat. Follow her and after more shuffling managed to get a just vacated stool at main bar counter.

Good place to sit as the girls have to walk past after cycling so can get a closer view one by one. New batch up and started scan again. Saw a girl with pretty face and cute bird nest hair smiling and I smiled back indicating interest. Keep beoing her through the cycle and can see I'm not the only interested party. No problem just wait and see how it goes. Expand net by making another round the stage shuffling. Saw a friendly girl chatting happily with her friends during their rest and she was wearing a ponytail and looks fun. Did not catch her eye or number but added as potential to beo next cycle.

Cycle over and the bird nest hair girl came down the steps and went straight to the bar counter to order an LD wah other people quick hand quick leg. Tilted my head and saw her looking at me while waiting for her drink still smiling and I think asking me to wait a while for her companionship. Made a sad face and she stifled a laugh before signaling for me to wait again. No problem new cycle started and I can scan for the other girl.

No signal so increase scan strength alamak she is facing opposite side at entrance so cannot see her number. Lazy to move and still waiting for bird nest girl anyway. After 5 mins bird nest girl came over and gave a light hug and said sorry na make you wait can you buy me LD thank you ka blah blah. She felt soft and warm so okay LD and touch a bit more.

Talked cock a bit and discovered that I'm looking for a longer commitment than what she's willing to go for. She's very good at asking in a nice and effective way and overall attitude was great even after I rejected the ST offer. Granted she didn't stay long after that.

In the midst of all that messaged bro F that I'm skipping dinner and asked him to join me in Baccara. Bro F came and just nice seat next to me vacated. Then I saw the ponytail girl at the side door and this time managed to get her number. Chop chop ask the waitress to call her over. Wah on closer inspection saw a fierce tattoo on her left back shoulder. But she is far from fierce and very friendly too especially after the LD. Chatted a while and again broached the subject. Sensing she may be more open I suggested to go disco and was quoted 2.5k standard go anywhere do anything (well not everything) but she has a dog to feed at home by 6am. No problem with me so on and off she went to change.

Place: Baccara (SC)
Style: AGG squarish layout stage in center.
Girls: About 25 per cycle, more upstairs.
Damage: 2 drinks 2 LDs 1 BF, total 1.2k, ST until dog hungry 2.5k. 
Tip: sit inside near bar counter for better view of girls during rest. That's when you can pick up signal of their mood. If bin chao chao probably starfish or zombie.

Bro F could not pick any so he went out to check out other joints while I wait. By now, bro I and S are already enjoying at RCA and waiting for us. 15 mins later, girl came down and just nice bro F messaged to say he's waiting outside. Next stop taxi to RCA Friday night sure packed!

Reached RCA Slim taxi cannot go all the way so have to walk in about 250m. Bro I already waiting for us at entrance and we all go in hassle free. Said hellos to bro I's and bro F's tiraks amidst the loud live band belting out pop rock hits. Great atmosphere and near 100% local crowd no Angmos.

Place: Slim / Flix (RCA)
Style: Disco live band rock pop
Girls: BYO* (read below tip)
Damage: split between bros each share 545b.
Tips: Entry to both joints same. Flix is crowded too and has more A&As and better chance of picking up ONS, I believe.

Overall a great evening and we finish early at closing time. All bros except me went for supper; I wanted to make full use of time before her dog's feeding time. So paiseh bros.

End of Day 3.

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 13-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No chance to meet up with bro Naemlo hope next time can.
I am just another normal man struggling to make a living in Thailand
Old 13-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Aren't we all normal folks making sense of what we're doing?

Have a tip and drink on me:

Public health ministry giving free condoms on Valentine's Day!

Saw it on news but cannot understand what they saying but showed a few models at the press release, maybe they engaged the models to give out the condoms! So sad I'm not there.

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 13-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
F.i.s.t.

Quote:
Day 3

By now, bro I and S are already enjoying at RCA and waiting for us. 15 mins later, girl came down and just nice bro F messaged to say he's waiting outside. Next stop taxi to RCA Friday night sure packed!
Please help me to say hello to bro F, I and S in Bangkok. Thanks.

If add me will be F.I.S.T. liao. 55555.
Old 13-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Map of Bangkok

Is there a map explaining the location of MPs, Bars etc., brothers?
I had been to Nataree only, but that's already years ago.
Thank you.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Went Scratch Dog last night. Can say it's less of a sausage festival than Saturday. Reached there about 12 midnight and waited for another 2 bros before checking in. By 2am place was decently full and could see plenty of girls looking for a date.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

Day 4 (Last day!)

Day 4, final hurrah, last crusade! Started with an easy early evening walk to Soi Cowboy. Time was around 7.15pm and crowd is beginning to pull in. Popped in a few bars and not many girls yet though, except for Shark which had about 10 dancing so settled down and ordered beer from a cheerful plump waitress with Chinese looks. Man Utd versus Liverpool about to kick off so moved to closer the TV. Beer, football and girls, good start!

Then it got better, saw a very sweet girl during her rest and signaled her to come across. She pointed to herself and mouthed "me?". I nodded and she gave a slight and enticing smile before coming across. Quick intros but she did not really seems enthusiastic after a LD. No problem with me but she does look sweeter up close. Cycle up and her turn to dance, wanting to try harder I asked politely if I could buy her another drink like a true gentleman! Of course ok so ordered and she left for dancing before LD came.

Time check and almost 8pm so whatsapp bro I to inform might be late because I'm making friends. Received some good encouragement from him. Match still scoreless like me so continue to beo and note down some recommendations (can read on AGG thread). 

Almost half time and cycle up my girl came back and we continue to chat about stuff. Her English was pretty decent. Strategically shifted topic to ask about places to party to sound out if she's willing to go LT. Then she told me about a pub she frequents (dunno where) and I suggested she brings me there. Ice broken and she did warm up after the 2nd LD so I agreed on her proposal of BF and LT. I think combination of early BF and her off day tomorrow worked in my favor.

So asked for check bin while waiting for her to change. Chatted some with the waitress and she has this lucky 有福 look so maybe she's the reason! Quite happy with her service so added another slip to the check bin for a tequila.

Girl back, omg she looks good in white. Act cool and lead her out and as I scored my girl, Wayne Rooney scored his goal.

Place: Shark revisited
Damage: 3 beers (70b per during HH), 3 LDs, 1 BF, No tips total 1390b. LT 4k but did not nego end time.

Hopped on taxi for dinner at Vientiane Kitchen near Thonglor. Wah restaurant looks cozy and comfortable and there was a live dance performance ongoing. Bro I and friend already there and had ordered some food. We were quickly joined by bros F and S. Food was nice and many new dishes for me to try. Only let down was beerLao selling out.

Place: Vientiane Kitchen
Style: Issan / Laotian food, live performance. Good cozy atmosphere.
Food: Can't judge since first try but should be decent.

Finished dinner and checked score of match and saw that Wayne Rooney has scored again. Hope I can score again with my girl too haha.

Discussed on next place and bro I suggested Taksura Ekkamai. No problem with me since never even heard of the place before. Bro F and S decided to go Thermae Cafe first so we left in separate taxis. Reached Taksura and wow interesting local drinking hole with live band. Place was packed but luckily there was a table just vacated by the roadside! Good so sat down on little chairs and bro I ordered a bottle of Sang Som and some fries. I don't know about bro I but I really enjoyed the bottle and we emptied while playing SG TD 1-2-3 in an hour? It was crazy and great fun. 

Place: Taksura Ekkamai (Soi Ekkamai 8)
Style: Drinking hole serving finger food with casual soft music by live band.
Damage: About 600b

Wanting to make the most of my last night I suggested going to Route66, one of the places I want to revisit after my previous trip. It was 11.30pm Sat night but I am well prepared and determined. Taxi to RCA again and this time slightly shorter walk to Route66.

Entry was per person, so paid and in we go. Place was packed as expected so I approached a friendly waiter and asked to arrange for a good table inside promising him a good tip. Talking like that as a farang works magic and we were led in quickly and got a table right in front of the stage. Later, bro S and F rejoined us and we stayed until closing time. Overall a great place for good music in a trendy crowd. Pretty girls many and some without friends. 

Place: Route 66 (RCA)
Style: Live band singing pop rock music.
Girls: BYO or chat some up. Saw a groups of girls near our table. I was sure more groups around but didn't prowl to find out.
Damage: Worth it as a tourist.

Walked out with the crowd and I proposed Scratchdog to end the night. Bro I and F on but bro S decided to go back with his friend. 

Scratchdog on Saturday night was even more packed and again I enjoyed myself and hope bro I and F did too. I think my girl finally melted; she gave me friendly hugs and was teaching me dance steps at the end! She was also approached by a few guys (i am ok with that) but asked me for permission when she went away to talk to a friend at other side. Said a few hellos to people around us. There was a Korean guy alone, a fellow SG who kept eyeing my girl (bro no offense if you are reading this, next time we chiong together!) and a tourist couple (the girl looks pretty and the guy didn't look like his boyfriend and more like a pimp). 

Place: Scratchdog revisited
Style: Fun safe after hour disco, friendly crowd and good service.
Damage: Not important sometimes!

Left at close to 4.30am to further romance my girl before checking out at 7am. 11.30am flight out of BKK.

Signing off, 
LL in deep post-Bkk withdrawal syndrome.

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 13-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbengkok View Post
Is there a map explaining the location of MPs, Bars etc., brothers?
I had been to Nataree only, but that's already years ago.
Thank you.

More where this came from, can't guarantee accuracy though.

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 13-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

More where this came from, can't guarantee accuracy though.
it's an old map ... though many r still around .. many have closed ...
mirage, sparks, love club karaoke, nadia massage r no longer there ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1