The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Field Report

Tonycheong,

Thanks for the report! I never going to Sukhumvit again!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tonycheong,

If u r down on your luck, u will still be dead even if u r shitting in your toilet. This is life. If u want to avoid all these, the only way is to buy yourself a bomb shelter room. Stay in it forever.
Old 14-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If only the Counter 1, 2 and 3 KTVs (defunct) are still around.
Then that will be the nearest and most hassle free!

Have fun and please update your findings here. Cheers.
wow still got people rem counter 1,2,3 aka high class la sa bar to me
those were the days......the old bangkok escapade delphi forum rocks
Old 14-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Happy Valentine Day to all....

wow ur new-found tirak?
have a nice evening
Old 14-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wow ur new-found tirak?
have a nice evening

Come to BKK. The govt in Thailand is giving out 60 millions of free condoms in Valentine's day.

60 millions will allow the whole of SG to have more than 10 sex per day.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys saw or heard of the news of bangkok bombing today? and it happened at Sukhumvit 71 Road.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...de-school.html

people say that bkk is suppose to be quite a safe place but now such things happen.

and i'm abit worried because i'm going to bkk next week.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post

people say that bkk is suppose to be quite a safe place but now such things happen.

There are more death in SG road accidents than bombing death in BKK. So is BKK or SG safe?
Old 14-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are more death in SG road accidents than bombing death in BKK. So is BKK or SG safe?
2011 Global Terrorism Death - 7,250*
1995-2002 Thailand Annual Traffic Fatality - 13,116 to 16,727**

I think it is safe to say that you are likely to die from being hit by a car or tuk-tuk than a bomb!

Have fun and be safe out there

*National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism
**Yordphol TANABORIBOON, Professor, Transportation Engineering Program, School of Civil Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand
Old 14-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
2011 Global Terrorism Death - 7,250*
1995-2002 Thailand Annual Traffic Fatality - 13,116 to 16,727**

I think it is safe to say that you are likely to die from being hit by a car or tuk-tuk than a bomb!
Especially during the Songkran period.

Lots of road accidents.
Old 14-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
You guys saw or heard of the news of bangkok bombing today? and it happened at Sukhumvit 71 Road.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...de-school.html

Life is short. Live to the fullest, bro.
Old 15-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
How do you get away with murder with your side dish? Obviously, you lead charmed life, with your nong chai still alive and very much kicking. See you got a alfresco seat at the Taksura Ekkamai place
Yes Sir! This time around was luckier unlike the last time we went maybe coz Bro Lucky Lurker was around? Was packed as usual and about to leave too. Bro Lucky intro'ed his AGG girl to TD 1-2-3 & other finger guessing games.

It was a secret 2 day stealth mission into Krungthep. In fact nearly got caught! She saw my hand stamped with last night's entrance chop had a hard time convincing her it was from Singapore Thai disco the night b4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Waaaa you just made my withdrawal get worse. Intro to me too, okay?
Bring u to Obessions that night but all the suay "sao" kun mai chorp! When your next visit to Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
The injured foreigner is none other than an Iranian terrorist who sabo himself and blasted off both his legs! Soi Ali Baba cohort?
Unfortunately it looks like Achmed whom I checked out the Arab whores with the night before at Soi Ali Baba... no wonder he kept muttering about 72 virgins the whole night. Thought it was the hashish that the shop spiked the sisha with!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Back to home again to be greeted by news of Achmed blowing his legs off. Told him already, before pull pin must make sure front is clear. KNN BMT grenade throwing fail.

My 2 day stealth mission completed since Bros Lucky has filled in necessary sit rep reports so mine will b brief. Set up base camp near Soi Alibaba... figured out away from main BTS line which tilak uses but still close to action. Also have river taxi pier just behind base camp as alternative transport (escape route).

Night Mission #1 Part #1
Met for dinner at Korean Town aka Sukhumvit Plaza for tasty, authentic & reasonably priced Korean food. Popped into my favourite Doo Rae, ground floor with autographs of Thai celebs pasted on the walls. Exchanged notes & where each bro wanted to go & do. Decided on NEP aka Nana Entertainment Plaza and see how it goes from there. Had BBQ pork, chicken & samgetang chicken soup for stamina for tonight's mission. Thanks again to Bro L for the treat.

Stomachs filled we walked over to NEP which was 3 blocks away. Reached there in no time and intro Bro L to the sights of OBESSIONS (ground floor, right hand corner of NEP). If it wasn't for the ugiler & heavier set ones standing near the entrance the SYTs shuffling on that merry go round dance floor would have passed of for the real thing. Bro L first time here and couldn't believe his eyes... Can't be real so he called one that look like someone from his office. Just for fun "once open mouth sure will be man's voice, sure turn off"... 555+ was he wrong, voice also like girl's! So Obessions if must go. Make it the first stop or else beer goggles & desperation will make you regret (or not?) the next day.

I also called one that also looked like my colleague. What is it with screwing your female colleagues? Bro K stood his ground. Straight away popped golden question... I said "sorry just see see only". Grabbed my hand and asked me squeeze her tits. Wow! Felt real with right balance of soft/hard. Told me no one ever rejected him/her before. hehe... nice try sister but night still young and I've no intention to go over to the dark side.

I then said that he/she damn narak so why not cut away the manhood. She said... "if cut already, cannot work here but at NORMAL go-go..." Bros please take note of this! Woah! Too much information! Told Bro L to quickly finish his 2nd beer and split!

LBs at Obessions have 3 groups that go up on stage. The super narak SYTs that you can't tell the diff. The taller, bigger sized ones but still look like women and the fat dinos which I dunno who the heck will order.

For any bros interested: ST Bht2,000 / BF Bht600 / ST Room nearby: Bht300 - total damage Bht 2,900 including one condom but excluding any LDs or tips you might want to give. LBs do a fantastic BBBJ (as claimed by Darth Vader) or you can screw their chocolate holes or they yours?

That night we attacked Rainbow 4, Las Vegas and some other joint on the 3rd floor. Sad to report most girls CMI... Ladyboys at Obessions our basis for comparison that night? We would never know.

Las Vegas last stop at NEP had one very GND kept bugging me to book her. Just started work 4 days ago she claimed. "LT Bht4,000 and she take care you" she & mamasan cojoled after I bought 2 LDs. Asked what time she go back? She was quite vague and so was I with my commitment. In the end since Bros K & L empty handed we decided to try Tharmae...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tonycheong,

Ehhh ?. You are now not going to your favourite FL joint...Thermae Cafe which is on Suk Rd. ?.

And by the way, how was your Kuala Lumpur trip since you stayed in Jalan Bukit Bintang area ???.
Old 15-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
LBs do a fantastic BBBJ (as claimed by Darth Vader) or you can screw their chocolate holes or they yours?..
Waah....the force is strong on the backside, I mean the darkside I just might do a look-see when I am in town
Old 15-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yokosi,

First of all thanks for your insightful advice regarding nightlife in KL, I had a great time! If I ever leave Bangkok, KL will be my next place to retire! Malaysians are very friendly people and they all speak English.

I'm boycotting Sukhumvit for a while so I'll be hanging out in Ratchada and Pattaya!

After discussing Ho Chi Minh City's nightlife and availability of attractive girls with Sextherapy and Director, I'll be going this Friday and experience it for myself!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1