The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
JimBruno is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Jurassic Park - Tussinee Gold

Wow, I didn't know what I was walking into when I visited this small park. It's really old and almost looked closed but when I went inside there were many very big dinosaurs. One almost ate me.. Hehe

Size: 90.8 MB
Format: mp4
Duration: 6mn 7s
Resolution: 640x480

https://filejoker.net/68lft457uymy/J...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 08-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster (B)

Cool Cherry - Pump My Rump [18OnlyGirls]

Tags: Teens, Lolita, Teen, Young, Clips, HD, PaySites, Lioness, Blowjob, Hardcore, Anal, Euro, Cumshot

Size: 728 MB
Duration: 19mn 56s
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download file Cherry-Pump.My.Rump-18OnlyGirls-1080p.mp4

or
Download file Cherry-Pump.My.Rump-18OnlyGirls-1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

Blondie Land - Tussinee Gold

So they say that gentlemen prefer blondes and that blondes have all the fun. I just don't know about that! But I figured what the hell, I'll give it a try. I went shopping and found this really cute blonde wig that I thought would look great with my fence net stockings and gold high heels. I think you will agree that I look cute as a blonde. I have to admit that as a blonde I sure had a lot of fun!

Size: 107 MB
Duration: 3mn 39s
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/zk9ybrtpvmx2/B...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 09-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster (B)

Lime Light - Tussinee Gold

When you're thrown into the limelite it means you're front and center. Well since I'm getting naked for all of you I kinda feel I'm in the limelite for my site. I hope you don't mind if I take center stage and give my best performance. =)

Size: 110 MB
Duration: 6mn 28s
Resolution: 960x720

https://filejoker.net/aowvq0uwl3tm/L...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 10-12-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster (B)

Cola Cutie - Tussinee Gold

Hey, why is everyone staring? Can't a young cute teen sit around and suck on straw inside a can of cola? Oh, well maybe it's my sexy little outfit that is getting me all the attention. Well since everyone is already looking, I might as well take something more off. =)

Size: 88.2 MB
Duration: 5mn 13s

https://filejoker.net/8f716i767xyo/C...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 11-12-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Open Space - Tussinee Gold

There is this very large abandoned building on the outside of town which huge walls and open spaces. I had just the right sexy orange dress and white boots to take photos in.

Size: 42.7 MB
Duration: 2mn 32s

https://filejoker.net/6seocuzmfid6/O...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 11-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Samster (B)

Orange Bloom - Tussinee Gold

I think all of us have a little boy and a little girl in us. I love to play ball and act like a boy now and then. I pretend I am a tough one and get dressed up and hit the streets with my sports gear. I guess I am the only one that thinks I look tough cause the guys still treat me like a lady. So I thought you would like to see me dressed up a little bit like a tomboy, its hard trying to be a tomboy -- better to take it off... take it all off!

Size: 74.1 MB
Duration: 4mn 23s

https://filejoker.net/o2mfak1mnb9k/O...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 12-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Samster (B)

Baby Oil - Tussinee Gold

I was reading online that baby oil is good for your skin. My skin has been a little bit dry so I found some baby oil and started rubbing it all over. I loved the feel of my hand slipping over my oil soaked butt and how easily my hands slide over my tits. I also read it is a nice thing to rub on your sex partner before sex. I could have used some help in some places. I bet your hot hands would have been perfect. I think I look really sexy with oil on my skin.

Size: 115 MB
Duration: 6mn 47s

https://filejoker.net/i8l8gy0g12pe/B...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 14-12-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

Pretty Socks - Tussinee Gold

I am a little bit of a sock freak. I just love to dress up and no outfit is complete unless my socks actually match some part of my outfit. Sometimes I get dainty, lacy socks and sometimes I feel really sexy and get a little daring and wear fishnet stockings. I just love shopping for all my accessories so I found these cute little socks when I was shopping the other day, and I brought them home to show off to you. Of course, I show off a little bit more for you too.

Size: 53.7 MB
Duration: 3mn 11s

https://filejoker.net/o4sez9cytyu4/P...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 14-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster (B)

Cool Abby - Sweet Teen Cumshot [X-Angels]

While many other lovers go out on Friday nights, these teens prefer to spend time at home. Of course, they can watch a movie or eat something but they focus on each other’s desires. Very soon, they both get rid of their clothes and start kissing, rubbing and caressing each other. Lad even keeps moving his rod back and forth till he cums on sweet pussy.

Tags: Teen, Lolita, Young, Clips, HD, PaySites, Blowjob, Hardcore, Pretty, Cute, Gracile

Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 21mn 25s
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download file Abby-Sweet.Teen.Cumshot-X-Angels-1080p.mp4

or
Download file Abby-Sweet.Teen.Cumshot-X-Angels-1080p.part1.rar
Download file Abby-Sweet.Teen.Cumshot-X-Angels-1080p.part2.rar
Old 18-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

Pro Fitness - Tussinee Gold

They make clothes for everything, why? I have clothes to go to the gym. I have skimpy bathing suits to wear to the pool or beach. I have clothes that I wear to the clubs. I have outfits that I wear out on a date. I have outfits that I wear for holidays. I have jammies or negligees for bed. I don't understand why so many different reasons for clothes but I love taking them off and trying on new things all the time. Thank goodness they made up all those reasons.

Size: 79.4 MB
Duration: 4mn 42s

https://filejoker.net/hrnl10adg8tc/P...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 19-12-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster (B)

Cool Meaw - CreampieTHAIS

Music a-blaring, old men a-staring, lights a-strobing, and fingers a-probing....hairless teen vaginas that is. Oh those were the good ole days at Shark's aGoGo in Pattaya. You could easily find a teen dream and finger-bang her little cunt between her stage sets while sipping back some cheap Tiger beer or their awful 2 for 1 gin & tonics. Shark was the shiz-nit back then, and that's where I saw Meaw for the first time. How can you pass on a girl with a petite frame and such an interesting tattoo? I remember wanting to buy her a drink, but by the time I motioned for the mama-san, Meaw was already under the arm of a sloppy old gent with a grin the size of Jomtien beach. Well, you don't lose the girl, you just lose your turn. Fast forward many years later and Meaw is now fully naked in front of me and I'm about to dive balls deep into her seasoned cunt. She has some miles on her, but I'm not one to pass up Thai pussy. After Meaw licked and sucked my purple-headed womb broom, I finally sank my cock deep in her wet slit and blew a long awaited load of jizz deep inside her inked mud-flaps.

Size: 301 MB
Format: wmv
Duration: 13mn 51s

https://filejoker.net/ugkg55f6f06v/M...ampieTHAIS.wmv
Old 19-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Cool Harley: Well-Shaven Amerasian Fixation - TrikePatrol

Ok, we’ve heard the general sentiment about US-based Filipina snatchings, and we swear, this will be the last one. It’s just that when our patrolman on the streets of LA brought us this one, we couldn’t resist sharing. This girl is just too fucking hot. Meet Harley, a 21 year old, mixed race, half-Filipina and half a bunch of other shit babe who was actually born in the Philippines, but left at age 13.

Size: 289 MB
Duration: 45mn 38s
Resolution: 854x480

https://filejoker.net/ow65iuon01w7/H...rikePatrol.mp4
Old 21-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster (B)

Red Spread - Tussinee Gold

It was a rough day at work. Traffic was bad, and you missed dinner. You put your briefcase down and head down the hall towards the master bedroom. You flip on the lights, and lying on the bed is me waiting for you. I look at you and lick my finger then put it in my mouth and slowly remove it licking it as it slides from my lips. I wink at you as I run my hands over my breasts down over my stomach and gesture for you to come to me. Looks like today wasn't so bad after all.

Size: 89.5 MB
Duration: 5mn 17s

https://filejoker.net/w752n32s2me5/R...ssineeGold.mp4
Old 22-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

Cool Riley Steele - Precious [Babes]

Riley Steele and her lover offer us a spectacular scene: they both are handsome, passionate and hungry for love.

Categories: Gonzo, Sex, Cowgirl, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Indoors, Big Tits Worship, Girlfriend, Couples

Size: 520 MB
Duration: 16mn 45s

https://filejoker.net/x67bveh7rigq/R...Babes-720p.mp4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1