The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Lucky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthisstiff View Post
More description of her body will be better... maybe you can tell us her height, weight and cup size?? (:
Agree, interested to know too
Old 29-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Nexwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky View Post
Support here too
Support here also
Old 29-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
FieldSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS .... waiting for more updates!
Old 29-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky8888 View Post
Agree, interested to know too
Will be more sexciting if you can share some of her body pics on here hehe.
Old 30-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More description of her body will be better... maybe you can tell us her height, weight and cup size?? (:
Actually I'm no good at estimating height and weight. The main thing for me is that she is someone I'm comfortable with, young, smart (fulfilling my fantasy of being with someone from a good educational background) and sweet.

As for bros wanting to know how she looks, does it really matter since she's not doing this as a sideline and she is exclusive, for now. Just imagine the situation as being with someone who fulfills your fantasy, if it happened to you.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 30-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will be more sexciting if you can share some of her body pics on here hehe.
That's a definite no-no.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 30-09-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Actually our last encounter happened a while back. I'm reluctant to share, for two reasons.

The first reason is that, during the period when she was absent, I actually searched online for her. She was in a relatively obscure course, and I managed to find her online, through a very laborious process. I shan't go into details, but suffice to say, I let known to her I know who she really is in real life. After her initial shock, she seems ok that I know. I promised no matter what, I wouldn't cause her any harm and I guess she knows I mean it. I'm just worried that if one day she happens to read this, she would know it's about her, although I'm sure I've kept avoided any incriminating facts that would lead to her being identified.

The second reason was that, this particular encounter was damn frustrating to me !!!

Old 30-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Helium5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, support
Old 01-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Sorry for the long break in between, but I was caught up trying to do some work related stuff.

OK, back to the story.

So on the last meet we had, about a week ago, after we had met up and showered and everything, as we were lying next to each other, I asked S again if she was really sure if she wanted to try having sex. My intentions were to make sure she was absolutely sure, for I felt this was something you can't try, then go back and regret.

S replied that if I wasn't sure, then maybe we shouldn't. I think she somehow got the idea that the I was hesitant about it, and not because I wanted her to be really sure of her decision. She said she agreed becuase I had been the one asking her for it. Hmmmmm

It was a somewhat confusing moment, as we both tried to figure out the other's intentions and/or meanings. Finally I suggested that we not think about it and to proceed with the session, and if it happened that we both wanted to during the session, then we would go ahead. Better to play by ear then to waste precious time pondering the question !

Old 01-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue soon
Old 02-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

As we continued our session, I decided to ask s if she wanted to try having sex. Without any hesitation, she replied yes.

I had already bought the lubricant, based on some of the bros' suggestions. We spent some moments trying to figure how to open the bottle, before finally getting it open.

She wanted me to put on the condom and then lubricate me, but I suggested we try grinding again. She proceeded to put the lubricating gel on me, before applying some of it to herself.

And that's when things got really frustrating. I wouldn't describe myself as long, but many girls have described mine as thick, and try as we might, we just couldn't get it in her. Each time I attempted to push, S would arch her body, almost certainly in pain, such that I kept slipping out. To top it off, she felt really tight, really hard to push through, without seeing her grimace in pain.

We tried in many positions, and each time with the same result. When we were grinding previously, it almost seemed as if I was going to penetrate her, yet now when we wanted to do so, it was really difficult.

We got to the point where I could see some blood where I must have injured her, and she was also getting sore. Really really frustrating !! At least S said never mind, we were still seeing each other and we could try again. We decided to stop and resumed our previous routines.

As I was lying on top of S, sucking her breasts ravenously, she gripped me tight again with her legs, perfect for another attempt, but we had already discarded the condom ! In any case, I really didn't want to try again for fear of more frustrations !

As I went about devouring her nipples, I realised S was actually playing with herself below, in tune with my movements on her breasts. Hmmm interesting. She didn't look like the type who practised masturbation, and I wondered if she had started after we met, after she learned what pleasured her immensely, and copied my actions on herself ...

All in all, it was a pretty frustrating experience, to say the least. I won't be seeing S for a while, as I had night shift coming up, and she was going overseas on some study trip, for a week.

I really hope the next attempt would be much more successful and fulfilling for the both of us.

Last edited by Sfan; 02-10-2017 at 12:52 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rubberseat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing 😏
Old 02-10-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Lucky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls keep going!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

Keep it going TS, wonderful read
Old 02-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
As we continued our session, I decided to ask s if she wanted to try having sex. Without any hesitation, she replied yes.

I had already bought the lubricant, based on some of the bros' suggestions. We spent some moments trying to figure how to open the bottle, before finally getting it open.

She wanted me to put on the condom and then lubricate me, but I suggested we try grinding again. She proceeded to put the lubricating gel on me, before applying some of it to herself.

And that's when things got really frustrating. I wouldn't describe myself as long, but many girls have described mine as thick, and try as we might, we just couldn't get it in her. Each time I attempted to push, S would arch her body, almost certainly in pain, such that I kept slipping out. To top it off, she felt really tight, really hard to push through, without seeing her grimace in pain.

We tried in many positions, and each time with the same result. When we were grinding previously, it almost seemed as if I was going to penetrate her, yet now when we wanted to do so, it was really difficult.

We got to the point where I could see some blood where I must have injured her, and she was also getting sore. Really really frustrating !! At least S said never mind, we were still seeing each other and we could try again. We decided to stop and resumed our previous routines.

As I was lying on top of S, sucking her breasts ravenously, she gripped me tight again with her legs, perfect for another attempt, but we had already discarded the condom ! In any case, I really didn't want to try again for fear of more frustrations !

As I went about devouring her nipples, I realised S was actually playing with herself below, in tune with my movements on her breasts. Hmmm interesting. She didn't look like the type who practised masturbation, and I wondered if she had started after we met, after she learned what pleasured her immensely, and copied my actions on herself ...

All in all, it was a pretty frustrating experience, to say the least. I won't be seeing S for a while, as I had night shift coming up, and she was going overseas on some study trip, for a week.

I really hope the next attempt would be much more successful and fulfilling for the both of us.
WTF???

Fucking a teenager with lube? How dry is her vagina? And still you couldn't penetrate her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1