The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Believerss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18 H40 ( 6 New Girls Start Work On 23rd Aug This Friday 2013 )

Was feeling stressed with lots of work piled up in office so decided to go GL to book a slot to release some stress. Then come to L18H40 and looking at inside at the 'Live' Catalogue I ask for G11 so paid $80 and cannot wait for the actions to start as she is one of the most prettiest GL girls I have ever seen.

I was being ushered into the room and being offered a glass of water and she makes sure that I am comfortable before she asked me if I want to have my shower. Without 2nd thoughts I replied YES!!!! And she slowly took off my clothes and gave me the CFM look.

When in the shower, I thought it will be business as usual as most of the shower sessions are SOP but this time around she surprised me!!!! she turn on the tap and she slowly clean me from head to toe Once that was done I thought it was time to go out but instead she asked me to clean her. Before I knew it, my hands were all over her body and after that, she gave me a boobs and ass rubbing against my body and little brother. The whole feeling was like having sex in the haven!!!!

Next we proceed out to the bed and she ensure that I am comfortable on the bed and I thought it’s time to do the SOP thingy but AGAIN she surprised me with another killer services of hers..…Body oil massage!!!!! Once our body was filled with oil, she used her boobs to rub me all over and the best part is she did a breast fuck on my little brother and then she capped me and blow and blow and blow.....

I stop her and I started to ride her on missionary position. She ask me to pump faster and harder and we was moaning like there is no tomorrow. Finally I release my load and she immediately hugged me tight and kisses me on the lip. This is what I call GF feel as not many gems out there will give you such feel after you unload. She slowly take out the cap and after that, we just hug and sleep together.

Looks: 8/10 (Pleasant and sweet looking girl)
Boobs: 8/10 (Firm B+)
BJ: 10/10 (What Can I say abt this? She do deep throat with licking at the tip of my little brother)
FJ: 9/10 (It would be a perfect 10 if I can last longer)
GF: 10/10 (This is what I call the feeling of love)
RTF: YES!!!! ( I just hope this gem I won’t need to wait long for my RTF as I think she will be filled with customers with such service standard)
Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L18 H40 g11

waaoohhhh .. read until my cock lau chiu nua liao leh ..
jin a bo .. read one previous fr like not so good leh ..
Old 12-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18 H40 g11

G11 really that good? Service + Look?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Dear brothers.. That's my experiences with G11... I don't know about what the treatment other brothers got from G11 but she is really a MUST try girl at least to me... Cheers!!!!
Old 17-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just recce from lor18H40 G11.. its nt good as what was mentioned.. unable to touch nipple.. unable to do this do that.. in the end she say she tired.. make me use my hand.. 80 dollars wasted.. will write a FR when I wake up.. now use phone unable to type too detail..
Old 17-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Name - never ask

Look - 8/10 (SYT look)

Body: 8/10 (smooth skin, petite body)

Boobs - 7/10 (nice C cups)

Bath - 8/10 (Gentle & slow. Cleanse me throughout)

Boob massage - didnt ask. Never receive

CBJ - 7.5/10 (only blow for barely 2 mins..)

Fingering - dont allow. Never try

Frenching - never try. Only kissing of lips is allowed when I ask

FJ - 7/10 (cowgirl then missionary and doggy. I will say she really is pretty. But after awhile she say she tired then I say nvm just HJ)

Massage - 6/10 (normal massage. Dont even have breast massage.)

GFE - 9/10 (she makes you feel comfortable throughout)

Attitude - 10/10 (very friendly, smile, chat, and offer me drinks )

RTF: maybe. When I reached there ytd saw quite alot of gals. Shld try others when my desire comes...
Old 17-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whybother View Post
Name - never ask

Look - 8/10 (SYT look)

Body: 8/10 (smooth skin, petite body)

Boobs - 7/10 (nice C cups)

Bath - 8/10 (Gentle & slow. Cleanse me throughout)

Boob massage - didnt ask. Never receive

CBJ - 7.5/10 (only blow for barely 2 mins..)

Fingering - dont allow. Never try

Frenching - never try. Only kissing of lips is allowed when I ask

FJ - 7/10 (cowgirl then missionary and doggy. I will say she really is pretty. But after awhile she say she tired then I say nvm just HJ)

Massage - 6/10 (normal massage. Dont even have breast massage.)

GFE - 9/10 (she makes you feel comfortable throughout)

Attitude - 10/10 (very friendly, smile, chat, and offer me drinks )

RTF: maybe. When I reached there ytd saw quite alot of gals. Shld try others when my desire comes...
This is for G11.. I don know how to edit post.. ps for double posting
Old 17-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

must be quite pretty la, so service not so good .. uz u
Old 26-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried G2, chinese looking girl with tattoo on shoulder

Name - never ask
Look - 7.5/10 (GND chinese look)
Body: 7.5/10 (smooth skin, some tummy fats which she is shy about, nice meat for doggy)
Boobs - 7/10 (nice big b cups)
Bath - 6/10 (chop chop)
CBJ - 5/10 (less than 2mins)
Roaming - ok except down south
Frenching - Never try
FJ - 7.5/10 (like doing a shy school girl. accommodating but keep looking away from you and mirror)
GFE - 6/10 (i cant determine if she is shy or bochup...)

RTF: Not sure
Old 26-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smallboy2112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just need to scold guy outside house 18/40 him name Ck. Fuck u ck. Im very hate the guy same u ? U write here for her n U need to give customer just g.1 another no need to work ? Or the g.1 give u fuck her or give u money? If not that why alway u give customer just her. Now another girl feel bad cause u do stupid thing if u think only g.1 want to work ? I need to tell all guy to see my post I can introduce u in this house have another girl can treat u good. G.11 g.18 g.20 g.19 or g.7. All will treat u good. For g.1 I ask her b4 about service she say if customer loik handsome she will give good service but if ugly she will dun like n dun treat good. I need u all try another gil not only g.1. Bitchy girl.

And Fuck u Ck. Idiot guy.
Old 27-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro, realised my mistake. Tried her last week but nothing special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
the tattooed girl is G2
Old 09-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
gothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallboy2112 View Post
I just need to scold guy outside house 18/40 him name Ck. Fuck u ck. Im very hate the guy same u ? U write here for her n U need to give customer just g.1 another no need to work ? Or the g.1 give u fuck her or give u money? If not that why alway u give customer just her. Now another girl feel bad cause u do stupid thing if u think only g.1 want to work ? I need to tell all guy to see my post I can introduce u in this house have another girl can treat u good. G.11 g.18 g.20 g.19 or g.7. All will treat u good. For g.1 I ask her b4 about service she say if customer loik handsome she will give good service but if ugly she will dun like n dun treat good. I need u all try another gil not only g.1. Bitchy girl.

Hi! Jus reading the posts.. Can u clarify if this is G1 or G11 with attitude prob? Cos the early posts it is G11 got mixed review. So u r saying G1 also?
Old 09-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Quote:

Proof CK write what for G1 only? But I curious I ask this, g11 g18 g20 g19 or g7, how u know they give us great service if we look ugly? If I look like Andy lau then I can fly to heaven already?
Old 10-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

Looking at the English it should be written by a Thai... Maybe one of the girls... Just my thought, I may be wrong
Old 10-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
standingwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believerss View Post
Looking at the English it should be written by a Thai... Maybe one of the girls... Just my thought, I may be wrong

Very very likely...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1