The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
Bankala is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankala is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantik View Post
All said until this product was good, have place an order with the dealer, will me collecting it later.

Hope to have a nice sex tonight with gf.
Wish you a successful and horny night.
Old 21-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 18
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Your expections also must not be too high. Cannot be drink then throw herself at you what. Makes no sense. must also tickle tickle her a bit.
Old 21-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congrats bro! Hope everything will go well with you.
Old 21-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS, the stuff work well but not to the extend of what some other bros had mention, maybe i will try other brand or stronger one.
Old 22-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Nesferatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can TS share/PM me where to get this wonderful stuff?

Thank u in advance. Have already pm u earlier.
Old 22-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 12
spas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud of

dear bros

could some kind bro forward me the contacts pls?

many thanks!
Old 22-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Bros, how much & where to buy the German Drops huh?
Thanks.
Old 22-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 22
Darkside is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarkside is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bros, how much & where to buy the German Drops huh?
Thanks.
am interested too Can pm me
Old 23-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

pm-ed already
Old 23-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster (PreD)

Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

All those bro who have PM me, please PM TS and how to deal. I can only tell you the product i good and i be getting another one too.
Old 23-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster (PreD)

Do not PM me as i am flooded with a lot of PM.
Old 23-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got a new product, Spanish fly mint. Those bros who Looking for German drop ask for the mint. It's like a sweet and u let the girl take. Very convenient. No one will suspect a thing also. Especially those scared kena discovered. I will write a FR soon. Got a good deal today.
Old 23-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasef123 View Post
Just got a new product, Spanish fly mint. Those bros who Looking for German drop ask for the mint. It's like a sweet and u let the girl take. Very convenient. No one will suspect a thing also. Especially those scared kena discovered. I will write a FR soon. Got a good deal today.
Wow, amazing! you tried before? Share your experience here.
Old 23-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster (PreD)

Wondering how will the taste be like?
Old 23-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Sian just now no Internet connection. Taste like normal mint. I tried one too =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1