The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
IMO, Dome 1 FL are more "value for money" just that they're Thais.
Any brudders know if Dome 2 FLs provide 2 shots? TIA
Each got their pro n con, dome 1 can bath together and more options like 2s top up a bit nia. Dome 2 I offer a girl $50 for 2nd shot she laugh sia so little want 2nd shots? Here only xiao xue can bath together.

And dome 1 not cheap liao lo, my 3 bonks this year is $200 $200 $180 all 2s to me worth it lo.

Last edited by Rock999; 13-01-2024 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Spelling and add comments
Old 14-01-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Cannot take away lah LOL. But sometimes I pity them most of their time here stay inside small room go out also very nearby shop buy food n stuff nia dare not go far. I offer to bring Tina out drive to wang jiao dim sum for supper but she also doesn't want worry this n that. Sad sia.

So far this year still no RTF yet cos dome 1 got too many fresh new babes super chio I got 3 great bonks liao.
Ya, Tina is a nice girl, she wanted to look for BF here. Try again, one day she may agree to go out.

Dome 1 got more young, fresh and good babes, but I got 1 bad bonk yesterday
Old 14-01-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Each got their pro n con, dome 1 can bath together and more options like 2s top up a bit nia. Dome 2 I offer a girl $50 for 2nd shot she laugh sia so little want 2nd shots? Here only xiao xue can bath together.

And dome 1 not cheap liao lo, my 3 bonks this year is $200 $200 $180 all 2s to me worth it lo.
Come to think about it. Ya, only Xiao Xue bath together before and after action
Old 14-01-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Come to think about it. Ya, only Xiao Xue bath together before and after action
Not just bath together, her twister HJ cleaning BBBJ and using her ass left right up down rubs my little brother so shiok...

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 14-01-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dididino is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited xiao xue few days ago.
Trying out ML can be tiring sometime, either too vanilla,or don't bother to entertain or talk. After 2 bad ML decided I need to find xiao xue, she always make me feel comfortable like a friend who known for a long time. It's just fun being with her. Nonetheless I had a good session, she dominated me.

Okay all the senpai here, can help boost my rep? Everytime I share honest FR kena snipe.

Thanks in advance!
Old 14-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Trying out ML can be tiring sometime, either too vanilla,or don't bother to entertain or talk. After 2 bad ML decided I need to find xiao xue, she always make me feel comfortable like a friend who known for a long time. It's just fun being with her. Nonetheless I had a good session, she dominated me.

Okay all the senpai here, can help boost my rep? Everytime I share honest FR kena snipe.

Thanks in advance!
Upped you 15 points
Old 14-01-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not just bath together, her twister HJ cleaning BBBJ and using her ass left right up down rubs my little brother so shiok...
Action starts in the shower with BBBJ, and she really enjoying it
Old 15-01-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

https://sgbeautycastle4.com/lida-vietnamese-chio-babe/

年轻漂亮的女孩,温柔体贴听话很乖。房间是小了点不过这样才能保持低价钱吧。主要是人美服务好才重要,按摩 还可以虽然没那么专业可是也很到位。从进门那刻起就一直面带笑容很体贴入微,虽然没能一起洗澡不过会在门口 等待服侍到房间抹干净身体。

Looks: WYSIWYG
Body: Just right at every point smooth curve
Boobs: All natural B cup handful
Bbbj/CBJ: She didn't initiate and I didn't request, can feel she is too shy or new may not like. I'm happy with her licking my body
Fj: Also quite fresh need some guidance I super like low mileage girl she is quite shy but very obedient and accommodating to my position requests, can feel she is enjoying the session with missionary doggy then finally finished off with missionary. She is the girl I would love to cum at missionary position watch her face of enjoyment alone is sextifying. Well as usual as with many other girls she did worry about the duration as I've been banging for more than 20mins, but the way she ask is in a shy manner if I will be cuming. Anyway I think today can last longer may be due to I've been on 4th day of bonking since Thursday, speed up my bonking her face wow surely surprised but yet she can take it. No complaints she is one very soft and gentle girl willing to please me.

GFE: 120% before session got massage quite SOP, to my surprise after FJ I bath clean up she wait inside room and dry me up top to bottom very slowly making sure I'm comfortable. Then another bonus is again massage simple one lah soft soft since I still have 20mins+ time. Well she did occasionally check her phone at this time but this is OK as she needs to see if there is next appointment or not, still her hands and eyes will focus on me most of the time. And honestly she say she will rush me out also if got next appointment LOL, the conversation is really on the point lah we both laugh. She speak simple mandarin so communicating is just fine. Most importantly she is fully service oriented and not a time watcher.

Yup she made it into my hall of great bonks and yes so far only Tina and Lida both Vietnam roses in my RTF list. Both of them are just as amazing.

Bro, pls be gentle and take good care of them. Lida looks younger and more to SYT compare to Tina.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls

Last edited by Rock999; 15-01-2024 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 15-01-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Ya, Tina is a nice girl, she wanted to look for BF here. Try again, one day she may agree to go out.

Dome 1 got more young, fresh and good babes, but I got 1 bad bonk yesterday
Yup dome 1 also got landmines de I kena 2 there, the RP and LA this 2 stables I ban them forever.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
Old 15-01-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Additional info, LeLe and Lisa is staying with Lida. All are listed at sgbeautycastle, so I think their pics shld be legit. I will RTF lida, so if got bros try the other 2 pls share FR also lah. I didn't manage to see the other 2 tho.

Not Lissa ah the double ss de is landmine poor service. Pic is legit tho

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
Old 16-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dididino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Additional info, LeLe and Lisa is staying with Lida. All are listed at sgbeautycastle, so I think their pics shld be legit. I will RTF lida, so if got bros try the other 2 pls share FR also lah. I didn't manage to see the other 2 tho.

Not Lissa ah the double ss de is landmine poor service. Pic is legit tho
Thought can help commando but Lele not responding.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JHPL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendations for Dome 2?
Old 16-01-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post

Thanks in advance!
upz you my humble 18s
Old 16-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sgbeautycastle4.com/yiyi-vietnamese-sweet-babe/

Tried her yesterday, seems like same batch of viet girls operating in small massage shops, saw 1 at Geylang road, 1 at Joo Chiat, 1 at Eunos.
No entrance fee given, $100 all in.
Very shy, young and green, but body can tell pregnant before.
Gave a good oil full body massage before FJ, only thing lacking is blowjob and DFK.
But they quite pitiful lah, like exploited girls being cramp into a small shop,
sleep also on that small massage bed, working hours 11am-3am..
Told me she will be here for 3mths only.
Old 16-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Vietnam roses their room really small and a bit run down de, probably this is the reason they can keep their price low. I've encounter one thai at hotel room quite sad face, she said 2 weeks here she stay inside the hotel room cannot go out food was bght by OKT. Asked her if she need help she said is fine cos going back next day liao. Depends on OKT some really bad, most of the girls are fine especially SOM from FF. Told me she go wer wer shopping having fun etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1