The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2003, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Brother lament it seems thati might have seen you at Jazzy b4 cos i freqent there haha... i go there almost every night..wanna meet up sometime when you are free at 51?
Old 26-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 21
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
recce JC must call darkstar, he's the aokt there.
Slightly further down, there is this pub 88, look happening from outside. i think quite a newly joint, anyone can provide infromation of it... i guess it should be something like jc.... hope it close later, not like jc at 1am/2am during weekend.
Old 27-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Never been to Pub 88, but according to friends, there mainly for booking of russian & korean gals. U let the manager or waiter know u interested and the gals will come. something like that.

Not verified cos not keen in paid services, maybe you try & let us known.

To reply darkstar, I hate all non-viet & non-thai joints cos i've yet to find any "happy-willing" partner from this region.

To bro cassanova, i dun mind cheonging together but not this week as i have last minute change of plans, be leaving singapore for business tomorrow.

Sob .... won't get to send my viet gal home, she leaving wednesday but thank goodness , thai flight schedule just in and my thai gf coming tomorrow........
Old 27-10-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
Never been to Pub 88, but according to friends, there mainly for booking of russian & korean gals. U let the manager or waiter know u interested and the gals will come. something like that.

Not verified cos not keen in paid services, maybe you try & let us known.

To reply darkstar, I hate all non-viet & non-thai joints cos i've yet to find any "happy-willing" partner from this region.

To bro cassanova, i dun mind cheonging together but not this week as i have last minute change of plans, be leaving singapore for business tomorrow.

Sob .... won't get to send my viet gal home, she leaving wednesday but thank goodness , thai flight schedule just in and my thai gf coming tomorrow........
Is it... Pub 88 got Russian or Korea gers...hmmm ang moh not interested but Korea...yum yum.... anyone to verify tis????
Old 28-10-2003, 09:52 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Thats the purpose of the forum.... wait for rich people like you to go and come back publish FR.... this cut short learning curve and credit card curve.......

About pub 88, the news i have is more than 3 months back cos never place look so unhappening like graveyard from the outside ...... namely becos besides kopitiam.
Old 28-10-2003, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by casannova03
Brother lament it seems thati might have seen you at Jazzy b4 cos i freqent there haha... i go there almost every night..wanna meet up sometime when you are free at 51?
sure thing.... seems my next available slot is next tuesday....

unless u go early and i sneak out from my pub if there is no customer.................

pm me lah....
Old 28-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
i noyet expert in jc lah...still long way to go
unlike bro lament - i think he knows the plc like the back of his hands...esp the viet gers teritory.....kekeke
I'm still not yet an expert, the road is still long and there's much too learn. Must learn how all WL think.

Have uncovered Thai, Viets and Fillipina and China is next.......

anyway, if you guys really want and if its early, i don't bring you guys down and establish operational base. I only need to go with you folks a few times and you should be able to rock & roll from there.
Old 28-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
I'm still not yet an expert, the road is still long and there's much too learn. Must learn how all WL think.

Have uncovered Thai, Viets and Fillipina and China is next.......

anyway, if you guys really want and if its early, i don't bring you guys down and establish operational base. I only need to go with you folks a few times and you should be able to rock & roll from there.
looks like we bros move our ops base to katong for time being
so bro lament pls take care my ger hoh - u know who rite?
Old 29-10-2003, 04:23 AM
X5Guy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hi

hi Bro,

Anyone care to go pubbling this sunday night? (2nd Nov 03)

I new in this forum......

Pls pm me... any pub will do...along joo chiat...

Tks..

Ps: i can make it after 10pm...
Old 29-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
looks like we bros move our ops base to katong for time being
so bro lament pls take care my ger hoh - u know who rite?
Why not i help you take care....where our base not important lar...we base where also no need to annouce what....
Old 31-10-2003, 09:11 AM
Samster

Strider ... take care when in aust............... spread the local goodwill if possible.

anyway, high chance i be at Jazzy 2nite ... any bros coming...
Old 31-10-2003, 09:11 AM
Samster

Strider ... take care when in aust............... spread the local goodwill if possible.

anyway, high chance i be at Jazzy 2nite ... any bros coming...
Old 31-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Explorer2

51 Jazzy FR

Hi Bros,

Heard so much abt the 51 Jazzy pub... so finally managed to drop by with some biz associates... and frens....
Wah, we arrived Joo Chiat at around 7 plus and have a simple dinner nearby... at the dinner place already saw some lianish looking babes... some wore translucent tops with black bras, some sexy looking dresses...

Anyway, we arrived inside at abt 8pm... Was told the house rule there by those few lao jiaos who always go... minimum tip is $10 for minimal groping... $20 is the average tip... $30 for more daring exploring of the girls....

first round, some PRC girls came to offer themselves... thought it was quite funny that girls throw themselves at us as compared to.... some of my frens who like to go Mohd Sultan and buy girls drink and chat them up... in the end may end up with even nothing but just a tel no... anyway, the night still young so we rejected those few PRC girls.

Next come this big group.... and me being first timer there....
blur blur, thought they are so friendly to offer their hand shake so just shook their hands harmlessly.... Kannineh!! next second, the girl junped right onto my lap then i realise that i tio teow liao!! but heng ah, she quite a young chio ah lian... looks not more than 17 and told me she 21 yrs.... she was wearing this halter neck dress without bra... peh peh kut kut.... fair and smooth!! wah, the best part is .... (not the breast which is still under-developed... A+ only...) her short blue dress barely cover her ass cheeks!! such that you can see the line of the bum like a peach!! Slurp slurp! like i said, without much hesitation and invitation, i just grope her peach like no one's business... and occasionally slip in to tease her clit... while doing that, she facing me will then hug me tightly to give the GF feeling... then i turned her around, back facing me while my hands auto roam up and squeezed her baby boobs... i slid in my hands from on top of her top and played her tits... but not for long cos she will always pull my hands out again... then she was dancing as usual to face others but her hands were tucked behind... but in actual fact she was stroking my dick from outside the pants... it became more vigorous and my pants almost exploded!! then she suggested going upstairs for $100 to have quickie before coming down to join my kakis again... i say later then say so she sian one-half.... and butterflied away......

back for more later....
Old 31-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Explorer2

...... continued........

Anyway, not long after another CFM looking Viet appeared and she was wearing this very tight fitting beige spaghetti short dress!! Wow!! this one even better than the last one who is too slim for my liking... this one more bah chye... also braless.....
boobs quite a handful... without bra, still can see some cleavage though no support.. love it when she danced damn sensually in front of me.... and lick her lips and gave me the horny CFM look!!
wah, really buay tahan!! again, i like to grope their breasts and their ass cheeks,,, be it outside their dress or sliding down under...
overall, it was such a sex-tisfaction!! especially when 1 came and saw the other and both compete for your attention!!! and i was just hugging 2 girls at same time... dancing and groping 2 pairs of tits and butts!! though cannot really kiss them, it was an experience out of the normal HC experience i have....

in the end, tipped the both of them $30 and a third one $15....
the third one got damn big boobs... close to D cup and she is 25... abit lao-chio compared to the girls there... very decent looking... fair and shy.... all 3 wear G string...
Think my kakis and i will be back for more in future!!
Old 01-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
wah very gd fr lol
make me so gian i think must visit again..long time no go oredi
how bros, wanna chiong jazzy mai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1