The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

OK, according to one manager some customers fought among themselves and someone got injured badly ... weird, that got nothing to do with the KTV , why got closed Shouldn't be that simple la .... knew they wouldn't say the truth ....
Old 12-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
The prices are what was stated but it exclude the " compulsory tipping" unique to all SZ massages centers.

Be prepared to pay a min 20 rmb compulsory tip for each hour of service. This is the min. necessary.
98+80=178 for 4 hours still good deal, right?
Old 12-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
OK, according to one manager some customers fought among themselves and someone got injured badly ... weird, that got nothing to do with the KTV , why got closed Shouldn't be that simple la .... knew they wouldn't say the truth ....
What I hear now is that it was some kind of "gang activity" and that it was the management themselves - or somebody from the hotel itself - who called in the gendarme.
And a few customers DID get arrested/ no info on what charges or what eventually happened to them.
Just what I heard/who really knows?

SEAJ
Old 12-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
What I hear now is that it was some kind of "gang activity" and that it was the management themselves - or somebody from the hotel itself - who called in the gendarme. Just what I heard.

SEAJ
Now that's more like it .... just talked to one of their director who happens to gone back home ... his story abt the same ... some gang booked room from manager and fight broke out ... someone end up in hospital and some in jail ....
Old 12-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now that's more like it .... anyway will stay away from there even it's reopen.
Which brings up another point about Chang Ping:- IMHO there is just too many desperate people there now; hungry desperate people who will resort to criminality, scams, cheating etc and think nothing of the consequences.

Gotta be extra vigilant there.

SEAJ
Old 12-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
M****** KTV was shutted down tonight!
Quote:
not a bit surprise if that's true ... they are among the most aggressive one in CP KTV since reopen ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
This is the second incident since June 2014.
Quote:
Yup, first time was right after I visit end june or early july ... news should be true as managers not returning my inquiry just now ....
Quote:
Yup, just being cfm by a mm who works there, detail not clear yet like anyone been arrested and how many ..... really sad news indeed

Also the raid was the night before last, and this time won't be able to reopen soon like last time ....

Question on all these raid in KTV and Closed Shop .

1) Do any bros here or your frenz have real case to share reporting on such raid ?

2) Any Bros having such experience of detained by GongAn themselves or their frenz OR all are hear say ?

Really curious to know ,

Raid at KTV with mms in room , what will happen ?

Raid at hotel room with mms in room , what will happen ?

For myself , all that I know is hear say from someone his frenz's frenz got into trouble and so on so for .........

Any REAL story ? Witness ?
Old 12-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
98+80=178 for 4 hours still good deal, right?
Yes....Very good deal in fact. But for the gals or men who serve us their faces will be very black.

As I mentioned these amount are the bare min expected to pay (ie. if the customer is not happy with the services.) If nothing goes wrong I think the service staff expect a tip of min 30rmb for each hour or type of service.

SZ because of their close proximity to HK has a different pay system. The service staff are paid very low or no pay and depends very much on the tips to make a living totally unlike the rest of DG and GD cities.

Especially the locker boys, pls tip them whenever we are are there. They have zero pay. In fact like the CP dj they hv to pay the SPA or massage center management a monthly uniform fee to be there. Pls be generous to them.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

1) Do any bros here or your frenz have real case to share reporting on such raid ?

2) Any Bros having such experience of detained by GongAn themselves or their frenz OR all are hear say ?

Really curious to know ,

For myself , all that I know is hear say from someone his frenz's frenz got into trouble and so on so for .........

Well, I did report on my Feb trip that I did get checked by GA in my hotel guestroom. GA did ask questions of my relationship with the mm and names etc.... after lecturing us that we should register both names with hotel, they left without any more fuss ...

As for checked in KTV happened only once in CA DFJH when uniform GA came in said got tip off there's drug activities in our room. Luckily the boss of Jin Sha Venice was there and seems he was well known by those GA and nothing happened.

Well, don't think I am the only lucky one got checked, maybe those got checked before not thick face like me to tell everybody .....
Old 12-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Especially the locker boys, pls tip them whenever we are are there. They have zero pay. In fact like the CP dj they hv to pay the SPA or massage center management a monthly uniform fee to be there. Pls be generous to them.
Hahaha ... no wonder the PZL locker boys can remember my name ...
Old 12-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really curious to know ,

Ok here comes my version of the story. I spoke to Mr J** who is working in Mir**** now. He said it all started because someone(most likely other hotel ppl ) lodge a complaint to GA that Mir**** provide gals in their ktv. So GA went undercover and booked a room from 1 of the manager. The manager stupidly arranged for 2 gals for that group of 无间道 to view in their room so caught red handed. Mgr and the 2 gals were brought back to the station. However the gals were release because the hotel insisted they are PR managers who are registered in their payroll. Only the mgr is Still sitting inside the station now. No customers affected. GA not targeting on customers, more on joints.

So I'm not sure which version of the story is true but I choose to believe Mr J** because so far what ever info he gave me is very accurate.

Most important no checks for hotel room

Last edited by RotiPrata Man; 12-08-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Ok here comes my version of the story. I spoke to Mr J** who is working in Mir**** now. He said it all started because someone(most likely other hotel ppl ) lodge a complaint to GA that Mir**** provide gals in their ktv. So GA went undercover and booked a room from 1 of the manager. The manager stupidly arranged for 2 gals for that group of 无间道 to view in their room so caught red handed. Mgr and the 2 gals were brought back to the station. However the gals were release because the hotel insisted they are PR managers who are registered in their payroll. Only the mgr is Still sitting inside the station now. No customers affected. GA not targeting on customers, more on joints.
After confirming with another director, your version seems right, it's a "release snake" operation, but one manager still insists there's a big fight occurs and ambulance did come that night ....

Jxx said also got gangsters fighting, 2 things happened same time .... what a mess ....

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 12-08-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
After confirming with another director, your version seems right, it's a "release snake" operation, but one manager still insists there's a big fight occurs and ambulance did come that night ....
Quite common the different versions and embellishments etc on such reports.

After all, how many times is an official version going to come out? And if we're only going to rely on reports of what someone actually experienced - how many here would report such "face losing" occurrence - or even bother to if not worried about losing face.

SEAJ
Old 12-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I am actually concern ......

Some hear say had turn out as if like true story

So far Mr Jxx do give best and actual info and further to it FGG also got the story from Mr Director .

Lets explore nearby town ...... Bros with nearby town info , pls share as my next trip date are very near .
Old 12-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to ZH on my last trip and visited 2 KTV.

Timing was not very good as there are raid on KTV just a few days back before my visit. Again it's global one which got raid.

So party was cut short and end early. Was told for 2 days KTV all close at 9pm... But they open at 5pm so customer can still party for at least 3 hrs.

That's the main problem with ZH KTV now. Always suddenly down pour and exercise always cut short... But getting gals always not an issue

Was in SZ the day before, and FR is posted.
Compare to Baoan KTV, it's still easier for me to pick in ZH.

One very big different in ZH is that 90% of MM goes out and less problem.

Visited Jinsha and wangfu this time.
Jinsha KTV got more syt as well as more porkchop in their line up. Very inconsistence in their quality of gals. On any normal day I could pick 2-3 gals if I lower my standard.

Wangfu the gals mostly taller and mature. Not to my likening. But my friends think the quality better... Oh well... Hard for me to pick here. Also the gals are mostly price higher for better looking ones. At 500.

I got to get a very syt gal in jinsha this trip. Only started work for 1week. Very fresh and yummy. From Hunan and stands at 165cm. She is fair but not those super fair type. Too bad her boobs not big a A. But ok for me. Haha. Price at 400-1500.

Super tight pussy and slim body. Wets so fast and so naturally. Not a single bit of fats on her and her back is so smooth. Just like that feeling. Oh ya.

But ass not enough flesh, scare pain, no try doggy.

Overall nice sex.

Hard to find this type of syt nowadays. Very lucky to get one in ZH. Haha
Old 12-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That's what I am actually concern ......

Some hear say had turn out as if like true story

So far Mr Jxx do give best and actual info and further to it FGG also got the story from Mr Director .

Lets explore nearby town ...... Bros with nearby town info , pls share as my next trip date are very near .
Nearby towns? U mean in DG?

I think u will be better off at other province loh.

Play at FS or Zhong San near GZ. Or Baoan near SZ. Or even Gongbei at ZH loh.

Anyway been to these places. All room min not cheap compare to CP. Expect to pay about 1k min for small rooms. Some more got DJ and some funny charges which will easily rack up to 500-600 more. DJ 300-400, then waiter another 100-200. Some even need to pay mummy... Some comes with room charge etc...

Per head spending about 7-800 every night which is damn ex as most of my friends are non drinker or light drinker.

FS and Baoan so far is the most ex. About 1k rmb per head. And I'm talking about hitting the min spending only.

Only ZH is cheapest in term of KTV expense. Room charge is 780 for small room. No need DJ. Waiter give 50-100. Can sit 3 ppl. That's for jinsha. Wangfu small room I can't remember. But should be around 880-980 maybe someone can correct me.

As for gals, they are also price lower. I seen a lot of cat 300 here. Which I saw none at many other areas.

But of course 99% of the cat 300 I cannot pick. Haha.
I prefer those cat 400.

ZH KTV pricing is the closest to CP before the YD. That's what I feel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1