The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydrol View Post
One thing's for sure, bring your own condom. the girls absolutely don't have.
bro ,den like dat mean they normally raw with customer??????
Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbike08 View Post
Anybody heading up in Aug?
I will be there end of this month

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 09-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
bro ,den like dat mean they normally raw with customer??????
They do raw or not.. u cannot control.

U just bring your own condom

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 15-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Lieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud ofLieutenant_Thai has much to be proud of

Hello all bros who are in Myanmar or are going to Myanmar, as I just came back from this trip I would like to share some info about this place.
From the airport I took a taxi to Traders Hotel, it cause me USD$7 to the hotel, ETA around 40-45mins depending on the traffic condition, please do tell the taxi driver in advance you are only paying USD$7 and it doesn't only brings you to the hotel but to the city center as well.
Change your money in the market for better rate, DO NOT CHANGE AT THE AIRPORT OR HOTEL, WORST RATE EVER. BRING NEW AND CLEAN USD, THEY REJECT SPOILED NOTES. and for good food head down to Chinatown, they got some great BBQ food.
I book my hotel through the travel agent so it is cheaper, only paid USD$60 a night. My advice is to book through travel agent in yangoon so hotel rates would be revised or else a night at Traders would easily be around USD$140. I book for 4nights.
So check in as usual do city tour and just get ready for the night activation. Soon it was at night, around 8pm I started heading to Emperor, it is just at the back of Traders, will take around 3mins of taxi ride, I paid 1000kyat, and usually if they pick you up at the lobby they will charge more like 2000-5000kyat because you are staying in Traders, so what I do is to go out of the lobby and turn right, walk straight and by the main road I flag a cab.
All cab would know where Emperor is.
Once drop at the building, go up the stairs turn right see the lift, take only the right one because the left can't lead you to the club. Sorry I forgot which floor Emperor is.
Once I reached emperor, as I was alone, I was greeted by the waiter, each waiter have a number tag, so normally if you want to call the waiter, tell them the number. They will then lead you to a table. 1 can of Myanmar beer is 5000kyat inclusive of entrance. Atmosphere wise is kind of unique because I don't think Singapore have this type of concept and I find it interesting, it is one third club (with a dance floor) one third hang flower and one third Ktv, so it actually cater to all our needs of having fun.
Lets move on to the girls, the look of the girls are average nothing to shout about, after seating down there are some girls that will come and seat with you, you can reject them if you want, I'm lucky to have this girl her name is Zin Mar, petit size, average looking but with high girlfriend feeling, have a great chat and then decided to bring her back. Mamasan came, chat with a little and left, (no need to pay for mamasan).
Reach back to hotel, (no hotel girl fee), went back to the room, had a really great night with her, she treated me like a boyfriend, went into the room we straight away french and started removing our clothing and she gave me a good bbbj. By the way I know that Burmese does not like to give bj but she was one who really love to give it. I will skip the part on the bed. After we wash up and sleep she hug me and keep harassing me didi everything. She will keep stroking me didi when I'm sleeping and will just auto go down and give me a bbbj till I wake up and cannot tahan and went for the 2nd round, as usual again, once I'm on the bed, her hand will be just stroking my didi and I have to hold her hand to that I can sleep peacefully. Once I have fallen into deep sleep she will continue to stroke my didi and auto go back and give me another bbbj, this girl really love bbbj alot!!! I really cannot take it and I went to sleep on the sofa, she came and sleep with me. The next morning, I paid her (USD$40) and left and I continue back my sleep. In the night I went back Emperor and tried different lady but all the rest aren't as good as the first one and very reluctant to have bj. One more thing to add is that they all have extremely smelly pussy, I don't know why too.
I really enjoyed myself there and I hope you guys find my information useful.
1 more thing to add, it is Myanmar requires visa and it will take 5-7working days, best if you go travel agency, it is about USD40 I guess, need 3pass port size photos, passport, work permit, ic.

The girl I mention in my post is really worth the try, she's very playful on the bed as well.

Name :Zin Mar
Looks :6.5/10
Figure :6
Boobs :A
Weight :46kg
French :Yes
English spoken :5/10
GFE :10/10
Attitude :10/10
RTF : I will definitely try her if i'm going back again, I have not tried anal, 69 but I do not think she will reject as she is very accommodating.

By the way I got her photo and her number, I'm not very sure whether I should post her, but if I'm allowed to I will do it in my following post on this thread.

Enjoy!!

Can't wait then don't up, many pussies can't wait and begging for points back.
Old 16-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the good report, will be in Yangon 30th August, Can you provide the address of the travel agent thru whom you booked your hotel. and Can you post the pic and contact number of Zin
Old 18-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
skydrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
They do raw or not.. u cannot control.

U just bring your own condom
Lol... The hotel staff stationed right outside the club do sell condoms (pack of 3s), but I've nv asked for e price b4.
Old 18-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
skybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR. Makes me want to make a maiden trip ASAP.
Old 23-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
skydrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back. Here are the FRs for the 3 gals I've tried at the club.

1. Miu Miu
Body: 5/10 (quite tall and has a slightly larger built. Has a small belly (sigh))
Boobs: B (but due to her larger built, it's still quite a handful)
Face: 6/10
Skin: Dark skinned (most gals there are dark)
Massage: 8/10 (actually not bad for a gal working there. Usually there isn't any massage)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sibei auto. This gal is very hardworking. Gave me a good massage and then do BBBJ automatically. Went all the way down on me. Quite shiok)
FJ: 7/10 (mostly due to her body lah. Not as nice)
I like her cuz she is very hardworking... well she has to be ore hardworking to compensate for her body and face lah. BBBJ is reeeaaaaalllli good, not to mention the massage to ease off the tensions from work. Had a good GFE from her as she still helped me wash up afterwards, hug me and stuff.

2. Name I forgot
Body: 7/10 (2nd round decided to try a petite gal.)
Boobs: C
Face: 7/10
Skin: Fairer than usual
Massage: No massage. Went straight to HJ, BJ and then FJ.
HJ: 6/10 (quite mechanical)
BJ: 3/10 (machiam kiss kiss a little and then she say FJ.)
FJ: 8/10 (This one sure knows how to scream. But I'd prefer a good BJ before getting down to FJ. But she's got a nice bod lah, small 'fun size' type of gals. Enjoyed missionary cuz her boobs were bouncing everywhere and buay tahan her slutty face.)
Though body nicer, but somehow experience not so good cuz she cannot speak much English. 1 chicken 1 duck talking, so I didn't bother remembering her name or anything. Many many gals here so... next!

3. Poo Poo? (this is what I heard lah. Triple confirm with the gal and yeah... what a shitty name. Intro to me by Miu Miu, saying she gives good massage)
Body: 7/10 (average sized)
Boobs: B
Face: 6/10
Skin: Fair
Massage: 1/10. (Played piano and asked for fking. I was like wtf... took you cuz your friend said your massage was good and now no massage? tmd...)
HJ: 7/10 (small hand stroking my 2ic, which I like)
BJ: 6/10 (gave me a good blow, but could have done it longer.)
FJ: 9/10 (Now this one is the one I really enjoyed myself. Under the influence of alcohol and not getting a good rub from her, I decided to really prolong the FJ and really fk her brains out. We started off with her on top riding me for quite a while. Then did a few different positions in missionary, all the while controlling... slowing down when my 2ic get a little bit excited and going faster when it's not so excited. Then changed to doggy. Also did a few positions there too. She kept asking "haven't finished?". Haha, I really enjoyed torturing her there. Back to missionary and there I finished her. I got up to wash up and she buay tahan, just lie there.)
Not gonna RTF this one either cuz attitude not very good. Plenty of gals there. What's more, my contact there said he'll bring me to another place the next time round. haha... looking forward to my next trip. =)
Old 11-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
dirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody heading over?
Old 12-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

what's the USD to kyat exchange rate in city centre bros?
Old 12-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
what's the USD to kyat exchange rate in city centre bros?
Today's cash rate USD1 = 752 Kyats

Old 13-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ganesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the useful info here by all bros. I will be heading there soon, will update my FR here..
Old 13-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today's cash rate USD1 = 752 Kyats
this is Singapore's exchange rate bro?
Old 15-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
this is Singapore's exchange rate bro?
Nope.. this is the rate at YGN money changer.

Nowadays getting very expensive in Myanmar

Old 15-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope.. this is the rate at YGN money changer.

Nowadays getting very expensive in Myanmar
so this is the "better rate than bank changer"?

whole world inflation man....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1