The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlands View Post
Anyone know any girl who can give actual prostate massage orgasm treatment? Thanks!
Man Man provides this and I had a few sessions by her which were very good for me.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiangsuhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
For those who wants to visit Vera, her ads can be a bit confusing. Just treat it as $120/60/1 with JG will do.
hi, so i understand is JG and can HJ release, can touch boobs too?
Old 24-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_hero View Post
Man Man provides this and I had a few sessions by her which were very good for me.
The one you referring to is not the one listed on SLG now right?
The previous man man i tried quite good in massage. Don't see her ads anymore
Old 24-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Long Nv and Xiao Long Nv are world apart in terms of services though
Oops, thought they refer to the same thing haha
Old 24-03-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
hihellobye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally turn off, still have the guts to tell me photo will ps abit cannot put real one lol. The difference is drastic. Go at your own risk 😂
Old 24-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Love for the first time over the weekends last week. Approximate location provided before she guides you to the exact place nearer to the appointment time, quite a unique location I must say.

Was greeted by a sweet bubbly lady (Love) when I entered the unit and was ushered up to the floor where the bedroom was located. Took a shower before proceeding to lay down on the bed for what I thought would be a short and simple massage. I was shocked that the massage included back stepping and lasted around 25 to 30 mins, but I was even more surprised that she could massage that well... I think she puts some of the clean massage parlor's MLs to shame.

Sensual was nicely done and taken slowly, started with a short boob massage, to fiddling with my nipples before flipping over while she held me closely to her body and did a slow hj for me. No kissing or sucking of her nipples, but roaming is available both on top and bottom (Limited to over her panties). Released a heap after about 15 minutes and proceeded to shower after she cleaned up. Told me to visit again for the "神秘手法" if I heard her correctly, and I paid her before making a move.

Note: Saw a dumbbell on the way up to her bedroom, and after the session I told her that she has a very nice and firm ass. She joked that she doesn't exercise much, who believes that?

RTM: Very likely, one of the top few MLs I have visited so far despite some limitations

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/love-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 26-03-2024 at 11:53 PM.
Old 24-03-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
The one you referring to is not the one listed on SLG now right?
The previous man man i tried quite good in massage. Don't see her ads anymore
Different. That MM is back in hometown since CNY.
Suppose to be back in Apr time frame if that happened.
Old 24-03-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Don’t think XLN coming back… she enjoying life back in CN hahah
Yes. Unless our G allowed her back.
Well shared on why she left abruptly in last stint.
Old 24-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
You mean long nv or xiao long nb?
Old 24-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
You mean long nv or xiao long nv?
Old 24-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yi-lin-massage/

Experiences shared by the bros here are all accurate.

Appearance: This lady is indeed great for boob lovers. Those huge and soft pillows, together with her pretty face and playful demeanor, were a big turn on. She was wearing a sexy dress without panties. However, during sensual, dress was pulled down only to waist and roaming down south was limited.

Massage: Relaxing but too brief (~10 mins).

Sensual: Sextifying but too rushed.

RTM: Only if I yearning to suck some big tits for a fast food meal. Session lasted only 30 min even though it was an enjoyable one.

===

To the bro who said that this type of ML should be boycotted, did you mistakenly zapped me instead of rewarded me with the 13 points?

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 24-03-2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old 24-03-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
you are referring to ln or xln?
Old 24-03-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Thought is another tian tian
My bad on the earlier reply on the link. Sorry
Too many tian tians around. If you ok with her looks, I think it is worth to give her a try. She is accomodating and willing to please but maybe inexperienced
Old 24-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
wa legend, i lost her wc contact already
She culled more than 500 bros from her contacts...... leaving @ 100 regulars which she say more than enough to keep her busy.
Nowadays I can only secure 1 slot every 2 weeks.
She won't allow more coz she say need to rotate her customers.
Old 24-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Too many tian tians around. If you ok with her looks, I think it is worth to give her a try. She is accomodating and willing to please but maybe inexperienced
Thank you for the recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1