The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tungstenuranium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi, guys. I am new to visiting Massage Ladies.

I was wondering, how do you guys keep your belongings safe? Naturally, I bring the minimum number of things when visiting, but I still need my phone.

I visited an ML and she told me to put my items and clothes aside while I take a shower. She is a reputable ML, so I had nothing to worry about. But what if it’s one of the newer MLs who is not so trustworthy?
Old 05-04-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
When you say kneeling, do you really mean kneeling or is it on all fours like a dog? Cause I personally don’t like that position where I’m sticking my butt up in the air. Feels vulnerable and so can t relax and enjoy.
Think likely is like a dog.
I don't like this position also.

More than 10+ years ago, when an ML did HDLY on me, she will extend both her legs, then also get me to extend both my legs so I can rest my thighs on her thighs. This is more relaxing.
Then she work on my balls n nuts.

Nowadays, the MLs all want to maintain distance away from customers, so would rather ask the customer to adopt doggy position.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 05-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
When you say kneeling, do you really mean kneeling or is it on all fours like a dog? Cause I personally don’t like that position where I’m sticking my butt up in the air. Feels vulnerable and so can t relax and enjoy.
I like it when the ML starts licking my balls when I am in this position
Old 05-04-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
All fours bro. Haha yeah it's not for everyone, but it's the only way the ML can have an all access pass to your treasures. They can't do that if you're lying face down. But to each his own!
Old 05-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

I'm actually a big boob lover. But recently been trying out the SYT side and am liking it a lot.

Tried out https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-min-massage today. I won't go into too much details, but I can tell you bros that she's worth every dime.

Location : Won't comment for foot soldiers, but there's a carpark on location for drivers. Potential issue is that there's a security post, but they just let me through without any question. Quite near Orchard so if you drive, can go makan at Far East after (maybe round 2 there? winks)

Face : One of the prettier ones. Beauty is subjective but at first glance her looks were pleasing to the eyes

Body : Slim with a little padding. But she's petite so her body is in the right proportion.

Boobs : B cups. Pass if you're a big boob lover. But I am one and I can tell you she's still worth a try

Massage : This one was weird. She pressed the general areas for like 5 minutes and went straight to sensual. Luckily whatever followed made up for it.

Sensual : Long fingernails slowly running down every inch of your body. Catbath with some light kisses over your back. Boob massage as well. Standard stuff.

HDLY : This is where she shines. I would urge bros to opt for her BBBJ package. Because if you if you do, she will perform some HDLY on you... then she will proceed to lick and suck your jewels from underneath, sensually and slowly moving up to your shaft and then giving you a slow and sensual BBBJ with powerful suction. Quite sad this lasted a while

BBBJ/HJ : This part was probably why the massage was only 5 minutes. You flip over from the HDLY position (all fours), and lie down. She will then climb on top of you, come close to you with some light kisses. She then caresses your manhood and starts slow and sensual. If you're lucky, the light kisses will turn into DFK, but YMMV. From other bros reviews, DFK is standard, but I don't want to overpromise and get shot down later. It's supposed to be CIM but I couldn't because it was a bit painful. Likely a me thing because other bros say her BBBJ is really good. So I opted for HJ instead.

Overall : Very friendly, very chatty, and full of GFE. There wasn't any awkward moments between us, and we even stopped in the middle of her sensual to chat about pets because she used to own a cat. RTM is a very very strong yes for me. And I hope other bros get to enjoy her as well (but leave me a slot please TQ) Oh I don't know if it's standard practice or only if you opt for her BBBJ package, but she will shower for you with her clothes on. Still a plus in my book. Honestly worth it.
Old 05-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungstenuranium View Post

I was wondering, how do you guys keep your belongings safe? Naturally, I bring the minimum number of things when visiting, but I still need my phone.

I visited an ML and she told me to put my items and clothes aside while I take a shower. She is a reputable ML, so I had nothing to worry about. But what if it’s one of the newer MLs who is not so trustworthy?
The MLs are more afraid of you taking their cash and valuables

They are not interested in robbing you. If they rob you, you will have a case against them. 得不偿失
Old 05-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Think likely is like a dog.
I don't like this position also.

More than 10+ years ago, when an ML did HDLY on me, she will extend both her legs, then also get me to extend both my legs so I can rest my thighs on her thighs. This is more relaxing.
Then she work on my balls n nuts.

Nowadays, the MLs all want to maintain distance away from customers, so would rather ask the customer to adopt doggy position.
hmm not really, i clearly remember a ml that rtced late last year called yan yan that will get you into this position to give you the hdly as well, for me i am happy with both forms of the hdly but there's just not enough of them doing it, and if you request for it specifically, they will do it very mechanically, it's just different.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't worry lah....they got more cash than you.

I visited so many MLs and nothing went missing.

They are more worried about you stealing things from them. LOL!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 06-04-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

For the benefit of newbies who may not be well informed, rubbing of cock head raw at entrance of pussy can also contract STD, including HIV especially if there’s direct raw contact of her pussy juice or whatever secretions with your cock head. Doesn’t mean no penetration means safe

B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landocalrissian View Post
thanks bro vazie for the recommendation of kimmy.. managed to rub my dickhead raw (but didn't penetrate) at the entrance of her pussy and she cummed alot lol!! heard she does outcalls as well.. can anyone confirm?
Old 06-04-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
Straddin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
What is the intention here of promoting a cafe in this thread?
大炮仙。promote everything,
Old 06-04-2024, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
I like it when the ML starts licking my balls when I am in this position
Same haha if she and stroke ur KKj and HDLY from that position damm shiok.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Finally able to book a slot with the legendary Xuan Xuan back in early 2022 my record was
still very new message her almost every 2 weeks but no response. Now finally got the chance.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Location: I like this area the most very convenience for west bro,
previously occupied by a famous ML that just returned.

Looks: Look pretty cute and bubbly.

Body: Petite size girl around 155cm ?

Boobs: Soft and Natural C boobs nice to grab.

Massage: Pretty good, have strength.

GFE: She is really bubbly can chat well, like playing with your poly GF.

Sensual: This is where she shines, she is really ang pai back then for a reason.
Her sensual is gao gao idk how to explain but the way she cat bath touch move and lick the neck damm shiok!
She knows how to please and turn on guy very well. Playability quite hight FN, can kiss and zhut also.

RMT: Yes, but she is leaving soon.

Feels like competed my checklist haha
Visted alll those ang pai back then like Jing Jing, Angel, KK, Xuan Xuan...etc.

Last edited by L00k; 06-04-2024 at 03:52 AM.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

One single woman locked inside her own house with one single male stranger. Who do you think should be more afraid?

Another way to think about this is, are you more concerned about your belongings when you visit someone's house, or are you more concerned about your belongings when others visit your house?
Old 06-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quick MR for the following MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

New ML that just started yesterday. Location at a quiet corner with good parking nearby. Looks wise, pic is her with a little PS, very fair SYT with a really nice rack. She is voluptuous. Service oriented and will ask if aircon too cold, wipes you off, pours you a drink and so on. She has some experiences back home but requires bros to guide her the 'Singapore' way. Willing to learn so overall session not bad. Room for improvement still. RTM yes.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/
Needs no introduction. Visited her when she first arrive in her first stint where she was really reserved and didn't get a chance to after. She is so different from her first stint, a little more open for sure. Nice session.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2082 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Quick MR for the following MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

New ML that just started yesterday. Location at a quiet corner with good parking nearby. Looks wise, pic is her with a little PS, very fair SYT with a really nice rack. She is voluptuous. Service oriented and will ask if aircon too cold, wipes you off, pours you a drink and so on. She has some experiences back home but requires bros to guide her the 'Singapore' way. Willing to learn so overall session not bad. Room for improvement still. RTM yes.
Allow zhut zhut or kiss?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1