The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

The shark is prowling Patts again eh? Good FRs keep em' coming... will b awhile til I get a chance to explore Patts again

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
Dear All,

Will be in Erawan Bkk not later than 1600hrs on 06/02/2011. Planned to depart to Pattaya after parying to 4 Faced Buddha.

May I check which is the fastest way to Pattaya? The last time i took a bus from Ekkamai, who driver told me it was an express bus. (Blue and white in color, but I was con, took a 5hrs ride before reaching Pattaya). I read somewhere from in the forum that there a Van service in Victory Park or something like that. Can anyone advise me on the exact location or nearest BTS station?

If everything is too rush, maybe I should just spend a night in BKK...

Best Regards,
Sorry if its too late but to avoid future inconviniences , it is possible to get stuck for more than 5hrs on the Bkk-Patt journey. Back in the days before Bells and when Don Maung was still the International airport ; i took a bus from Ekamai to Pattaya on a friday evening around 6pm+. BIG MISTAKE! Just getting out of the bangkok rush hour and onto the highway was a nightmare!

I'm not too sure if many of you also know that since the new airport was opened , the Suk Highway is less used and it has also been upgraded recently ; yes even by thai standard , it is now quite smooth with minmum potholes.

Adding to that , many Bangkokians go to Pattaya for the weekend as their short break so by the time i reach my hotel , it was nearly midnight!

So even thought it has improved , try to avoid peak hours to increase your time in Sin City.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Day 1 (06/02/2011)

Took Tiger 1245hrs flight to BKK International Airport. Arrive @ 1415hrs (Thai time) and the immigration is hell packed! Took 45min to clear!!

Took a cab to Erawan to pray to 4 Faced Buddha before talking BTS to Victory Station for mini van service to Pattaya.

Touch Pattaya @ 1900hrs, went back to the Encore Hotel where I stayed during my last trip and found out that the price had increase to 500baht. Still cheap consider it is only 2min to Walking Street.

Taxi (Tip & Toll) + BTS + Mini Van to Pattaya - 640baht

Relax for awhile in the room before grabbing a bite in Subway and tour of duty start!!

1st stop was Super Girl, reached @ 2030hrs, think I am the 3rd or 4th customer there.

Super Girl - Bacardi Breezer + tip = 200baht

Nothing catch my eyes after 30min, change over to Super Baby, finally saw something I like. Brought her a Lady Drink and chat with her. Seems like a bored type so it a no go for me. Left around 2130hrs.

Super Baby - Barcardi Breezer + tip = 340baht

According to the waitress, Sunday/ Monday are usually less crowded so girls usually take off during these two days. Maybe senior can verify?

Hit Iron Bar, my favorite hang out on my last trip and stay there till 0200hrs. However, this is one of the more expensive bar, BF is now 1200baht before 0100hrs and 800baht after 0100hrs. One more issue, the Thais have fucking good memory!!! It had been 6mth since I last walk into Iron, the waitress and Gogo girl still remember me!! They can even point out who I BF during my last trip there, lucky Yo (No.97) is no longer working in Iron.

Spotted a Eurasian looking babe, (She is one of the employee in Iron that remember me, can still tell me how many time pay bar for Yo. Anyway, she know so much because both of them are friend and she is brought into this trade by Yo, she use to sell MacDonald 1yr 6 mth ago).

Ask her if she is interested for LT, her quote is ST=2500baht, LT+=4000baht but she must be back in Iron by 0300hrs cause tomorrow is her off day. Initially I decline but she still sit with me, (I also did my part and accumulate 7Ladys Drink for her). However, the more I rubba her sweet body, the more tempted I was to screw her, in the end, I give it a go @ 0200hrs, even though she tell me she need to be back in Iron @ 0300hrs.

Iron Bar
Drink - 2865baht = 10 Ladys Drink, (LD Taquila is more expensive, don't know why) + 1 Henikken (I accidently broke a drink of an ang mo sitting beside me so buy as compensation) + 4 Bacardi Breezer.
BF + ST - 3300baht. I pay a lady in coat wearing spec 4000baht, when she return the change to me, she got the cheek to ask me, 'the change not for me'? I answer, 'next time'. 'When?', 'When Pattaya have winter'. I replied. Really don't understand why would one be so thick skinned.
Girl Name = Dawn (half American/half Thai, she resemble 80% of Japanese AV Actress Rio, taller though standing @ 165-170cm, taken a photo of her when the job was done).
Body - 8/10 (Original B Cupper with light brown nipples, long slender legs with a slim waist of a tender age 21yrs old lass, what else can a man ask for?)
BJ - NA
FJ - Only missionary with her eyes close while moaning, anyway, I am very tired + 70% drunk, I finish the game within 10min upon inserting her. She did offer me to lick her pussy but I decline... Everything was consider rush, which was somehow agree beforehand by me, cause I BF her @ 0200hrs and she need to be back @ 0300hrs. Hopefully if I BF her again for LT, better service will be provided.

Sleep throughout the night after she left till 1400hrs as I am super tired.

Seems like the SuperBaby-SuperGirl-Iron has become the Singaporean trail! 55555555 cmon guys be more advanturous and go further up Walking Street. More traditional white skin agogos are up there like Happy , peppermint. Bacara ; like Bangkok's is currently the top WS agogo. You just might find a gem. I found a few on my last trip

There are agogos to have fun with and that doesnt mean you HAVE to barfine anyone like x-zone , relaxxx , hooty's etc. Just buy a few rounds and everyone will be happy.... sabai mak mak lor.......

Many other funs ones on Walking Street ; just take a chance and walk into any one. An agogo may have many fucking ugly girls but all it takes is THE ONE!
Old 08-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Pattaya

Continue of Day 2 (07/02/2011)

Move out @ 2015hrs, 1st stop was Super Baby as usual. Saw the girl (Yoyo) I took during my last trip dancing in the bathtub upon arrival and signal her to come over immediately. Brought her a lady drink as well. Offer her LT and she decline, quoting that one of her sponsor is in town and need to accompany him after work, so just took her for ST. Just for everyone info, the BF and LT/ST rate had increase in Super Baby. 6mth ago BF = 600baht, now BF = 800baht. ST before = 1500baht, now = 2000baht. LT before = 2500baht, now = 3000baht. All this was stated on a menu.

Name: Yoyo (Japanese doll hair style 24yrs old SYT)
BF: 800
ST: 2000baht + 100tip
Drink: 420baht (1 Breezer + 2 LD)
Body: 8 (Natural big B cupper on a same frame slim body)
BJ: 5
FJ: 7

After releasing her, hit Airport Bar (Beside Iron) and bumped into Yo(ex Iron Agogo Girl no. 97, my favourite SYT during my last trip). She has evoluted into a more foxier lady. Now she dance naked in the back of the bar and little . My mistake is staying in too long in Airport and hence kena 7 LD from her, anyway, BF her ST as well.

Name: Yo
Drink: 1150 (1 Breezer + 7 LD)
ST: 2000baht + 800 BF (BF before 1200hrs is 1000baht)
Body: 9 (Everything is perfect for my liking, that why I am so obsess with her)
FJ: 7 (She don't really perform, love bonking her because of her look).

Went back to Walking St with Yo @ 0130hrs and while she headed back to Airport, I make my way to Iron (which is just beside). Didn't saw anything I fancy + exhausted, so just brought a breezer and sit one corner and TCSS with a waitress and a door maid, brought 4 Corona for both of them though. During the model show, saw Susan from Laos, (refer to my last trip), invite her over and seems like there are also competitors seeking her accompany (don't know if they are middle aged Japanese, Korea or PRC). I told the waitress to refill her drink (200baht each for show girl) as long as her cup is empty. Work ended @ 0300hrs but Susan accompany me till 0330hrs before spending me to the door, ask if she wants to join me for supper but she decline, give me her no. and told me to call her when I am free for dinner.

Drink - 2000baht.

End of 2nd Day.

Summary: I believe alot of fellow samster came to Pattaya because most though the expense her is cheaper compare to BKK. Accomadation, yes, I agree but LT/ST/BF wise I would said it is either on par or higher. Maybe it's because I only go to bars that are popular with farang/ Japanese/ Korean/ Singaporean or maybe I to lenient on LD and hence I pay carrot price...

Regards,
Old 08-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Continue of Day 2 (07/02/2011)

Summary: I believe alot of fellow samster came to Pattaya because most though the expense her is cheaper compare to BKK. Accomadation, yes, I agree but LT/ST/BF wise I would said it is either on par or higher. Maybe it's because I only go to bars that are popular with farang/ Japanese/ Korean/ Singaporean or maybe I to lenient on LD and hence I pay carrot price...

Regards,
Walking street prices are about the same as Bangkok but many guys also spoil market by paying way over the top. 1k barfine and 3k ST is really too much. I rather go for eye candy at walking street and then take a sangtow to go BF at Soi2 or 3 or 6 or 7 or 8 or LK Metro. BF there is still reasonable 300-600B and LT can be found for 2k (beer bars) and 2.5k (agogos) Many bars area around , drinking street , soi diana , Naklua geer bars , that beer bars just before walking street etc. Go explore , its a adults disneyland!

I tend to avoid Iron now coz of all the negativity here about pricing. I never liked the place anyway. I also avoid airport coz too much pressure for LD drinks for friend My last trip i spent an average 3k all night drinking and buying LDs in walking street. Then will see if the mood hit me or if i am still sober for lil bro to want some action! A 10b sangtow to soi diana will take care of the rest. In pattaya , you can even pick up a girl at the burger stand at 4am!

You sound too nice a guy ; maybe you should buy me a drink in April
Old 08-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Walking street prices are about the same as Bangkok but many guys also spoil market by paying way over the top. 1k barfine and 3k ST is really too much. I rather go for eye candy at walking street and then take a sangtow to go BF at Soi2 or 3 or 6 or 7 or 8 or LK Metro. BF there is still reasonable 300-600B and LT can be found for 2k (beer bars) and 2.5k (agogos) Many bars area around , drinking street , soi diana , Naklua geer bars , that beer bars just before walking street etc. Go explore , its a adults disneyland!

I tend to avoid Iron now coz of all the negativity here about pricing. I never liked the place anyway. I also avoid airport coz too much pressure for LD drinks for friend My last trip i spent an average 3k all night drinking and buying LDs in walking street. Then will see if the mood hit me or if i am still sober for lil bro to want some action! A 10b sangtow to soi diana will take care of the rest. In pattaya , you can even pick up a girl at the burger stand at 4am!

You sound too nice a guy ; maybe you should buy me a drink in April
Agree on venturing out, in comfort zone for too long already. Agree on the part of picking up girl in Burger Stall, the Eurasian I BF from Iron used to work in Macdonald.

My next trip will most probably in lunar 7th month

Regards
Old 08-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Wow! U going 7th Lunar Month? Be careful what u pick up!
I think now still high season so tatz why u r paying higher prices?
Nice honest FRs keep 'em coming....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reading the FRs making me very gian Going to squeeze in a short trip this time round...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Good fr bro tigershark.Pattaya is really an adult disney land & plenty of fun in this town.But lots of sucker worldwide are driving the price up compare to few years ago by overpaying.Some of the gogo price in walking street are getting ridiculars & girls attidude had greatly drop but gems are not that hard to be found if you look around for a while.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-02-2011, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
That's really on the high side. The norm during my stay in November 2010 was 1000/1500 LT in beer bars, and 2K LT in gogos outside WS (unless the few girls that are picked up every night at 2500). In discos and disco pubs the single 1000 Bath bill still rules for LT.
In November 1500ST/2500LT was also very easy to get in Gogos in WS, even sometimes 2K LT.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree on venturing out, in comfort zone for too long already. Agree on the part of picking up girl in Burger Stall, the Eurasian I BF from Iron used to work in Macdonald.

My next trip will most probably in lunar 7th month

Regards
The Burger stall or stand around Diana always will have a girl there sitting on the stools awaiting for things to happen. Not Ms Universe but you never know what you get till you unwrap the present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
That's really on the high side. The norm during my stay in November 2010 was 1000/1500 LT in beer bars, and 2K LT in gogos outside WS (unless the few girls that are picked up every night at 2500). In discos and disco pubs the single 1000 Bath bill still rules for LT.
In November 1500ST/2500LT was also very easy to get in Gogos in WS, even sometimes 2K LT.
Its getting tougher and tougher to get anything under 2k for LT. Every girl thinks her pussy is made of gold.

But this is still thailand and there are no strict rules ; just a rough guide. A pussy is worth anything from a new house to free when dealing with a thai girl!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
raysoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros am going tp pattaya end of this month 28 feb any bro got good recommendationpls adv many thanks in advance.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysoh View Post
Hi all bros am going tp pattaya end of this month 28 feb any bro got good recommendationpls adv many thanks in advance.
The best recommendation is all in sammyboyforum>international field report>Pattaya.

If u need advice.u have to advise us what you want us to advise you if not how to give advice?

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Day 3 (08/02/2011)

Move out late @ 2215hrs. As mention in my previous post, decide to venture out instead of going back to the few old places I always visit.

Angel Witch - Reach @ 2230hrs, it was over crowded as there was a show, which ended @ 2300hrs. All the gogo girls will slide down from metal pole @ this point of time and dance on the stage for the next 15min before show start again. Nothing caught my eyes, hence, left around 2310hrs.

Drink - Tiger Beer (150baht + 10baht tip)

Baccara - Same concept as BKK. Level 1 seems to have prettier girl but was full, hence, I was usher to level 2 upon arriving. However, you see can see what is going on in level 1 as the floor is made of glass. Didn't fancy any girl on level 2, paid for the drink before going down to level 1. Walked 1 round and not able to locate emtpy seat, I left the bar.

Drink - Barcadi Breezer (150baht + 10baht tip)

After Baccara, I decide to walk out of Walking Street, heading toward Central Festival direction. Bump into the Eurasian I BF during my 1st night, (she was going back to Iron after finishing ST with customer. She requested me to see her in Iron, I told her later. Give me a peek on my cheek before we part)...

Went through a couple of beer bar, before I came to this soi with a sign board named 'Boy Town' the moment you turn in. Don't know what came into me and I went in without a clue... Big mistake, it a Agogo Boy Club. Almost all customer inside are Ang Mo. Ordered a Tiger Beer and drop 150baht without even sipping it, rushing out of the place without turning back. Sort of freak experince to have so many femine men around...

Run into the same group of 3 Ang Mo who I talk cock with during my first day, as I was alone, I decide to tag along. 1 of them I believe kena KT from a girl in Iron and insist on going there (It was 0200hrs at this point of time). I had no objection and so tagged along.

As usual, Iron was packed. The Eurasian Dawn was no where to be seen, probably kena BF again. Susan (The model who I brought a few LD for last night), isn't working and her friend was kind enough to come over to inform me. Brought her a LD out of courtesy. Also order 6 bottle of Henikken for the Ang Mo as a return of kind gesture cause they include my share when they brought tequila shot.

Drink - 2445 (2 Bacardi Breezer + 2 model LD + 6 Henikken + 50 tips)

Stay till 0330hrs before I decide to bid them goodbye to check out @ Insomia.

Security was strict here. The guard ask where I was from, check my IC, go through a metal detecting gate before you can actually walk up the stair to the club. Dark, crowded envoirnment, could really see and servey the quality of girls there and left 10min upon arrival without buying any drink.

Brought a kabah (60baht) as supper while walking back to hotel, bump into the group again out Iron. Asked the guy why didn't he BF the girl, his reply was he already had one in his room and will come back again tomorrow. Understand that the spend a total of 6Kbaht, (don't know on what but I believe the 2 who sat near the pool keep ordering LD for the girl). One of the guy at this point insist on getting a girl for the night and so we walking into the Beer Bar beside King Seafood. Not much fanciful stuff around as most girl are already off work (0430hrs). All decide to call it quit tonight from here.

Drink - 350baht (3 Henniken + 1 Coke + 20baht Tip).

To be continue...
Old 09-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ahtecklim;5662164]The Burger stall or stand around Diana always will have a girl there sitting on the stools awaiting for things to happen. Not Ms Universe but you never know what you get till you unwrap the present!

Bro,

Paiseh, may I know where is Diana and Metro?

Regards,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1