The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
legend13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Don't think so. Visited her last week.

Alamak. Been trying to contact Rui Rui since Saturday but get no reply. Like what other bros mentioned earlier, she just could not care about the regulars. No point wasting time then. 😂😂
Old 15-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend13 View Post
Alamak. Been trying to contact Rui Rui since Saturday but get no reply. Like what other bros mentioned earlier, she just could not care about the regulars. No point wasting time then. 😂😂
Maybe some rich bro bao her for a few days.
Old 15-04-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Maybe some rich bro bao her for a few days.
Ahhhh then makes sense. But come on , can still reply what. 😂😂. Which bro so powerful lai confess here hahaha joke joke. Alright time to switch target.

Any equivalent that bros bros can recommend ?
Old 15-04-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
Have been on hiatus for a while, and with the influx of Visa-free 30 days MLs it seems like it is hard to find good quality MLs whom we can get with for an extended period of time.

Had just visited Love after I have met her a few times before my long-term biz trip, had just came back and checked her back out again. As before, she is always cheerful and very nice to chat with which brightens the day. Her place is clean and comfy for me while still discreet, though bros with public transport have to walk a distance to get there. During the session, her massage skills is good to help us loosen and relax which is one of the reasons why I go back to her. During the sensual portion, I enjoy feeling her smooth skin and I really love the view of her awesome booty when she HJ me at reverse cowgirl position.

Great option for someone like me who prefers to stick with regular MLs, but at the same time hope she does not get too busy..

Looks : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Sensual : 8/10
RTM : for sure!
Sensual can be better. Only thing to recover the sensual is the cowgirl reverse hj , can slightly see the side boob somehow. Other than that, no zhut no kiss nothing. If you are someone into beatiful look, then worth trying her out
Old 15-04-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/xiao-fan...age-juagen-hj/

Went to commando her today since I've got free time. She looks at least 95% like her photos, was wearing the same clothes as the pics too.

Her JG reminded me of Mindy with that hot lamp thingy, the difference was that she used a hot stone on top of it, but her JG was more towards chinese style rather than the Thai JG that Mindy uses. Which means.. there's sensual as I wasn't feel so sore.

And her hj is not just the typical mechanical up and down motion too. She had some special pattern to it though I can't quite put it into words.

Do note that it's $180 though. The $120 listed is only for massage + hj.

I've yet to decide if I'll rtm given the high price. The only saving grace is she's located in central area B along the green line.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro try her?
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massagelucky/
Old 15-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I supposed 80 exclude entrance fee as working in SPA .... they r no green horn don't expect below mkt price
Ah , yes, spa / MP. Man, need to read every line in the ads. Missed that part.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wahaha, China hospital nurses also provide HJ services for patients. Charge 498 per session, first time offer is 300.

Part of the holistic approach to patient care.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Part of the holistic approach to patient care.
Why male nurses were not selected to do the job?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-04-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Same bro. I stay west side so this was relatively nearer for me. They both confirmed not coming back already right? Or any other bros can confirm?
I did ask Sweety when she coming back. She said if “I’m back you will see me advertise on the web…”
Old 15-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Should be very close now, she told me but I forgot

I have said my goodbye to her. I've had some great times but also once or twice annoyed by her haha.

For her sake I hope she won't need to come back again. You will not be forgotten, Xi Xi.
She going back next week.

She seemed had been here for ages, time to go back.

She should be clearing off the good stuffs from her fridge and cabinets.
Those who visit her will surely get some goodies.
So do remember to bring along a grocery bag.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24604 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartykid View Post
Any in queensway/ Redhill area. Quite sian after aimei and sweety left this area..
Currently, Xi Xi https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xi-xi-massage/ is there.

Not too long ago, Shi Ya https://sglonelyguy-30.com/shi-ya-massage/ is there. Previously, she is known as Yan Yan. I don't know if she remains there.

I have not tried both of them. Try at your own risks.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stupidboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xia-mei-massage/

Looks: 7/10
Location: near mrt, not good for parking. No parking nearby, difficult to find parking
Massage : decent
sensual: boobs fake, bj good
RTM: yes
FL listed on $$$$$.

Ask me to take bj, when I reject, black face,
Tend to upsell the FL package, even do not allow me to touch her boob.

Maybe due to no chemistry. Not a pleasant experience for me.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Currently, Xi Xi https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xi-xi-massage/ is there.

Not too long ago, Shi Ya https://sglonelyguy-30.com/shi-ya-massage/ is there. Previously, she is known as Yan Yan. I don't know if she remains there.

I have not tried both of them. Try at your own risks.
Thanks for the info. Xi Xi looks good.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk888 View Post
I can't find any MR on this Yoyo

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yo-yo-massage/
Tried her a few weeks ago. Non existent service and quoted me $300 for FJ 😂. Her body not slim, quite bah but she quite tall. Only plus that is her boobs really very big and heavy. Even my big hands can't cup her.

But I won't go back, definitely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1