The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
oppatob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Humble FR for Senses from Sex Senses Babes

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=642739

Body: Thai tan, bang on curvaceous body, tattoos here and there, she has a fake/removable one too

Looks: Pretty face that's au natural sans the braces

Boobs: Man made Cs (or D, I'm not sure)

Shower: SOP

Frenching: Yes, long slow passionate frenchies which gradually became more intense as the session carried on

Painting: Yes, she loves it although she's not the most vocal about it, did my routine while observing her reactions and noticed that she likes to twist her nips while I was doing the cunning linguist on her. A little fingering and she came and squirmed on the bed.

FJ: Loads of passionate frenching while I pumped her in missionary. Really gets me going to see her "siao" face and her D cuppers in full view during FJ. Alas, my break from chionging got the better of me and I only managed one position. I'm sure many bros will have more fun with her.

Comms/GFE: Can speak simple English, but didn't have much need of a translator because we didn't really talk about much deep stuff anyway. I can also speak a bit of Thai so she warmed up to me pretty quick. Feels more like a fuck buddy than a girlfriend (but a really good fuck buddy).

RTF: Already blocking out my calendar for a day next week. lol

Peace out,
OppaTob
Old 08-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Mikealan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pop trl

Book POP frm TRL .Msg OKT and manage to get a slot at the earlierst. OKT is prompt.

The place is discreet , carpark is nearby.

Book POP with swallow. It is the best ever BBBJ I ever had. She is very friendly and able to accomodate to all the request that one want.

The tease she did licking all over me before BBBJ is great. Did a deepthroat while fucking her mouth. Did a number of positions.

Her service is up there. I love when she swallow my cum. She would smile after the swallow and the face after that she gives me like she is asking for more.

RTF : Yes! Her service is great.Especially her swallow. Recommend all to try.

Thnks to OKT for the arrangement.Will support u.

Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Service 10/10
BBBJ 15/10
Old 08-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Neshy(LV)

Honest rating below as per what I encountered:
Location: 9/10 discreet central location and comfortable hotel spacious enough
Looks: 9/10 my cup of tea
Body: 8/10 slim body proportionate
Boobs: 8/10 not big not small I think normal B only
Bbbj: 5/10 only able to suck the dickhead because she say her mouth small and my tool is big AND NO CIM (very disappointed because website advertise can)
Fj: 6/10 only missionary and riding because of my tool size she don't allow doggy and also can't penetrate deep in missionary because of tool size again hais
Gfe: 7/10 would chat and massage but massage not that well done too

Rtf: No , because service part unable to meet my requirement & price is not cheap too prolly due to location. Bros out there can go ahead try maybe you get better services if your tool isn't very big.. haha
Old 08-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
broke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyishere View Post
Fr for Neshy(LV)

Honest rating below as per what I encountered:
Location: 9/10 discreet central location and comfortable hotel spacious enough
Looks: 9/10 my cup of tea
Body: 8/10 slim body proportionate
Boobs: 8/10 not big not small I think normal B only
Bbbj: 5/10 only able to suck the dickhead because she say her mouth small and my tool is big AND NO CIM (very disappointed because website advertise can)
Fj: 6/10 only missionary and riding because of my tool size she don't allow doggy and also can't penetrate deep in missionary because of tool size again hais
Gfe: 7/10 would chat and massage but massage not that well done too

Rtf: No , because service part unable to meet my requirement & price is not cheap too prolly due to location. Bros out there can go ahead try maybe you get better services if your tool isn't very big.. haha
hows the english bro?
Old 08-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bros can recommend FLs with like damn good english xD.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Humble FR for Cherry from TomYam69

Operator: Bro Tom was friendly and responsive. Instructions to get to place was clear. I was late for 15 mins but Bro Tom arranged everything smoothly. Thanks bro!

Location: 9/10. A bit troublesome to get there but its discreet.

Looks: 8/10. Cute but not as fair as pictures, slightly more tanned.

Body: 8/10. Slightly chubby but nice to grab.

Boobs: 9/10. Soft and delicious

Pussy: 9/10. Trimmed and no weird smell.

GFE: 10/10. Very bubbly personality. Feels more like a horny friend than commercial sex.

RTF: Maybe. Would like to try other girls as well
Old 08-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
Any bros can recommend FLs with like damn good english xD.
HAHAH bro i also want find sia
Old 08-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

treat my gal well and she return back more...

Quote:
FR for Kelly from emmanuelle

http://www.emmanuelle.asia/click-her...uge-appetite-/
When she open the door, i was turned on as she was wearing a see- thru with red lingerie and G- String.

She looks hot , pretty and beautiful better than photos. Boobs was really big which i liked xD.

Immediately i can feel the GFE not like a commercial bonk.

After shower, i layyed on the bed and she immediately swung into action with a catbath with music playing the background. I was so aroused! She then started to hj me and proceeded with a bbbj with amazing sunction!
After that, she placed her boobs on my face and i was happily sucking those big **** xD. She then capped me in cowgirl position, i was riding like no tomorrow! Switched to missionary then finished with doggy!

Will definitely come back, before she goes home!
Old 08-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broke View Post
hows the english bro?
Bro her English is acceptable normal conversation is alright still.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Thanks...when I am bored off shore, I had to thank the gym for the work out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Your stamina is really admirable
Old 08-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

wow..another one target kelly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicron View Post
FR for Kelly - Emmanuelle

Superman bro kinda lagged in reply but luckily he managed to reply before I left the area. :-X

As for Kelly she is 90% if how she looks on the pictures.

Looks: 9/10. Moderen OL feel. Would be great if she does OL Cosplay. Sweet but sexy smile.
Body: 9/10. Curvy. This is what I feel a natural woman should look like with her boob size. Feels realistic.
Boobs: 9/10. D-ish-Cup. Totally natural and not saggy at all. OMG!
BBBJ: 8/10. Pretty good but could have used the tip of her tongue a little more..
Fj: 9/10. Very good at cowboy riding position. The way she moves her hips is ... out of this world.
Rtf: yes. When Vitamin M is replenished.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
wow..another one target kelly....
you return second time more power ah she xD?
Old 08-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

yeah...I wish i can RTF her more but I didnt get the booking timing I wanted..she is popular liao...

Quote:
you return second time more power ah she xD?
Old 08-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

The regent lust: Ann

Fucking hot.

Face: syt. Cute bubbly and natural
Body: slim, clean shaved. Sweet pussy.
Boobs: small perky with no sag
Deed: Rides well. Tight. WET!

You want a girl next door with 100% natural features, young, and bubbly, it's Ann. Communication was a breeze but that's cus I'm ok with Thai. Her English is so so though.

Fuck I'm hard.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Ann from new stable Theregentlust yesterday.

Looks: 8.5/10 Half cute half slut type of looks. Grows on you during session.
Body: 8/10 Thai tan with several tattoos on her body. Slim and perky butt.
Shower: 7/10 Shower SOP. Cleans u up like normal. Focus more on my little bro and my pair of marbles. Hehe.
French: 7/10 Frenching allowed tongue action goes intense as time passes. Kissing fish.
Catbath: 8/10 Out from shower and go back room and french and followed by licking down south. soft tongue action with enough suction.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Very wet tongue with those type licking from top to below with great suction on BBBJ. 2nd shot CIM.
Painting: 8/10 Trimmed pussy no restrictions. natural wet soft slutty moans by her.
Action: 8.5/10 Petite lightweight. Flexible for many positions. doggy view best. Nice perky butt. natural moans and no KY required.
GFE: 8/10 She has a Bubbly character. Alway smiling and feels like a GF. Non-commercial. Just like a long lost FB.

RTF: Will do so this weekend. Thanks OKT for Arranging. Money well spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1