The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer2007 View Post
Hi bro,

Can please pm me the contacts too? Currently at GZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusleo View Post
Ya lo.. Downloaded weixin but seriously dunno how to use it.. More over their number. Will be going to guangzhou soon too.. Can share with me the contact?
PM both of you the numbers. Again, please note that i have not tried any of the 8 numbers. So, do it at your own risk..
Old 03-07-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wakko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
On weixin, go to 'social' and click 'look around'. Then scroll and look out for some contact with phone numbers or photos of unbelievably beautiful or sexy girls. Then just send a hi message and you will get a reply with rates. Most have same rates. Young girl 400rmb, office girl 600rmb, amateur model 800rmb, models 1200 to 1500rmb. Some even have russians and colombians.. You will notice many of these weixin contact at night. So far, i notice that in many cities, OKT use weixin as a platform to advertise.
Please note that I have not tried the ones in GZ cos i live here and I personally prefer sauna with dragon service and imho ST on either weixin or qq usually cannot service that well. i have tried once in Sanya, Hainan about 2 months cos it was late and i was too lazy to go out. I did not face any problem then.
So please try in GZ at your own risk.
ok i see what you mean..interesting...thanks for the info
Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko View Post
ok i see what you mean..interesting...thanks for the info
Below are 2 examples I copied from weixin.. I think they change their phone number all the time and since they are all over weixin its ok to post some examples here.. Bros who try please post some FR for the benefit of others.. Thks

[Lip]广州天河《休闲娱乐》[Rose]提供女孩上酒店.宾馆.小区[Heart]服务
望诚心者来电或信息.谢
清纯少女 400[Lip]
学生妹 600[Rose]
公司白领 600[Heart]
业余模特 800[Lip]
俄罗斯.欧美女孩 1500
[Rose] 本中心女孩 湖南 湖北 四川 东北 江西 广东 陕西等地[Lip]
[Heart]我们将以全方位一条龙服务您(过去之后'冲凉 按摩 做ai 聊天)等全套服务[Lip]
激情热线 13822232006
[Lip] 本中心女孩兼职没有提供照片.谅解[Rose]

兼职美女上门全套按摩:13760848399毛总,以客为尊,服务致上, 只要您是高档小区,酒店,宾馆接到电话30分钟即可到您指定地点,全部高素质...佳丽17—29岁,服务 项
目:洗,吹,按,做。
价位
A美丽少女¥400.
B青春学妹¥500.
C业余模特¥600.
D红牌礼仪¥800.
全套90分钟—次,过夜晚11后-早7点.价格翻—倍,短信恕不回复,上门服务快捷.安全,服务完付款!
Old 04-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

wakko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Below are 2 examples I copied from weixin.. I think they change their phone number all the time and since they are all over weixin its ok to post some examples here.. Bros who try please post some FR for the benefit of others.. Thks

[Lip]广州天河《休闲娱乐》[Rose]提供女孩上酒店.宾馆.小区[Heart]服务
望诚心者来电或信息.谢
清纯少女 400[Lip]
学生妹 600[Rose]
公司白领 600[Heart]
业余模特 800[Lip]
俄罗斯.欧美女孩 1500
[Rose] 本中心女孩 湖南 湖北 四川 东北 江西 广东 陕西等地[Lip]
[Heart]我们将以全方位一条龙服务您(过去之后'冲凉 按摩 做ai 聊天)等全套服务[Lip]
激情热线 13822232006
[Lip] 本中心女孩兼职没有提供照片.谅解[Rose]

兼职美女上门全套按摩:13760848399毛总,以客为尊,服务致上, 只要您是高档小区,酒店,宾馆接到电话30分钟即可到您指定地点,全部高素质...佳丽17—29岁,服务 项
目:洗,吹,按,做。
价位
A美丽少女¥400.
B青春学妹¥500.
C业余模特¥600.
D红牌礼仪¥800.
全套90分钟—次,过夜晚11后-早7点.价格翻—倍,短信恕不回复,上门服务快捷.安全,服务完付款!
ok, thanks for the info. The wonders of modern tech!
I am in foshan now, anyone in town?

Last edited by wakko; 04-07-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko View Post
ok, thanks for the info. The wonders of modern tech!
I am in foshan now, anyone in town?
I am in Shanghai now but if you have the time and intend to go to HuangQi Royal Dragon/YuLong, try 958. I did her last week. She is a 1000rmb girl but she is hot. 1.75m, nice body and very very wet! She serviced me for 2.5 hours and that is after I told her I need to leave cos I have a friend already finish and waiting for me. We just spent the first 1.5hours just for fxcking before going for the shower room service and dragon service. When we reach 2 hours she told me she still want to finish the full dragon service for me and called the reception to inform them that she need more time! And of cos at no extra cost and she didnt even ask and i didnt give any extra tips.
She keep wanting it. Whenever I rest she will ask me to touch her pussy to feel the wetness then she will ask to do again and again and again. I almost died in that room!
Old 04-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro... i will be in Shanghai tomorrow. In GZ now... i was at Huangqi yesterday night. Went to taiyuan Hotel.... the whole hotel is posh and big. Open by the owner from Dong Guan. Took a girl that came from Dong Guan, coz the branch was close for a few days.... guy, u sure know why they close for a few days lor.... Girls ranges from 500 to 1000 for 2 hours (up all you can, no limit)..... 500 ones really not fantastic but still ok lah... guys on budget can try....

abt 40 to 50 taxi fares from Guangzhou central to Huangqi area. Guys... have fun!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i am in shanghai now but if you have the time and intend to go to huangqi royal dragon/yulong, try 958. I did her last week. She is a 1000rmb girl but she is hot. 1.75m, nice body and very very wet! She serviced me for 2.5 hours and that is after i told her i need to leave cos i have a friend already finish and waiting for me. We just spent the first 1.5hours just for fxcking before going for the shower room service and dragon service. When we reach 2 hours she told me she still want to finish the full dragon service for me and called the reception to inform them that she need more time! And of cos at no extra cost and she didnt even ask and i didnt give any extra tips.
She keep wanting it. Whenever i rest she will ask me to touch her pussy to feel the wetness then she will ask to do again and again and again. I almost died in that room!
兄弟,

要玩不要命了.:d:d
Old 05-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

ZenMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On weixin, go to 'social' and click 'look around'. Then scroll and look out for some contact with phone numbers or photos of unbelievably beautiful or sexy girls. Then just send a hi message and you will get a reply with rates. Most have same rates. Young girl 400rmb, office girl 600rmb, amateur model 800rmb, models 1200 to 1500rmb. Some even have russians and colombians.. You will notice many of these weixin contact at night. So far, i notice that in many cities, OKT use weixin as a platform to advertise.
Please note that I have not tried the ones in GZ cos i live here and I personally prefer sauna with dragon service and imho ST on either weixin or qq usually cannot service that well. i have tried once in Sanya, Hainan about 2 months cos it was late and i was too lazy to go out. I did not face any problem then.
So please try in GZ at your own risk.
Long-time reader, first-time poster. First-time monger actually.

Read fastlizard's quote and decided to try it.

Recently started using Weixin but it's very user-friendly. Tonight is my first night in Guangzhou. Wanted to see if I was lucky. I weixin-ed a random girl with a hot profile pic and her phone number in her profile. I can't read Chinese but I can speak it. But I by-passed calling her number because its probably middle-man (woman) anyway. I weixin-ed her my address, actually took a picture of the hotel's business card and sent it. I typed 400 yuan and my room number. The girl texted back several things in Chinese but having an Iphone is very convenient so I just translated everything on my phone and sent it back. She requested my phone number and said "the girl would arrive and call you"
Around half an hour later, a girl calls me and I open my door. As with anything in business, she did not look as she was advertised. Below average face, below average boobs but still handfuls, okay butt, and very long legs. Dark-complexion, seemed like a country girl to me.
I invited her in. She seemed shy/nervous, I think, because I said I didn't know Chinese too well. She was very business-like and asked for the money straight up. I knew she wasn't worth 400 yuan, I think she knew it too lol but it's my first night GZ, my first time mongering and I needed companionship (I think she knew that also).
I paid her. She put the money in her purse and I took the time to put away my Iphone (don't wanna get jacked). There was a second of awkwardness because I didn't know what to do next but she came to the rescue and said "let's take a shower first". We undressed and got in the shower.
She washed me and soaped me up, played with my 2IC. Afterwards, she dried me off and it was down to business. I laid on the bed and she gave me an AWESOME BBBJ. She knew what she was doing. After I was nice and ready, she got down to work. Multiple positions for a good 20 min until the dam broke. Even though she was fugly, it was satisfying.
In opinion, I would only try their service if I really really needed it. The girls are not as advertised and if you don't speak Chinese at all, I could problems arising for you.

BTW, I am new to Guangzhou. Any bros looking for a wingman or an under-study, please message. Staying here for at least a year.

oh yeah, my rating
face: 4
Boobs:4
Butt: 5
legs: 7
bbbj:7
fs/fj: 5
overall experience: 5
Use Weixin at your discretion.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
兄弟,

要玩不要命了.:d:d
Bro, testing my skill in using google translator? Translated is 'brothers, to play to life'. dont know what it means..
Anyway, you guys have fun tmrw i release in Shanghai today already
Old 06-07-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, testing my skill in using google translator? Translated is 'brothers, to play to life'. dont know what it means..
take care bro, see next week in gz.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
take care bro, see next week in gz.
Happy to see you guys become good buddies........
Old 06-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Happy to see you guys become good buddies........
taikor,

driven by common interest and common playground and waiting for you to show us the way mah.....
Old 06-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
taikor,

waiting for you to show us the way mah.....
No lah...it's you to show me whenever I come to GZ...I understand as I was the one who told him abt you and I was worry whether I did the right thing.......kekeke!

btw, c2b2 show me the pic u and oyking eating in hawker center....please dun wear that watch in China...too shiny....
Old 06-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
No lah...it's you to show me whenever I come to GZ...I understand as I was the one who told him abt you and I was worry whether I did the right thing.......kekeke!

btw, c2b2 show me the pic u and oyking eating in hawker center....please dun wear that watch in China...too shiny....
taikor,

bought from sungei road
Old 06-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
Long-time reader, first-time poster. First-time monger actuall

BTW, I am new to Guangzhou. Any bros looking for a wingman or an under-study, please message. Staying here for at least a year.
Up you my very humble 1 point, thats all I have... Thank you for the FR. The photos are definitely fake but I know you can reject the girls sent by the OKT by paying her some taxi fare and give a call to the OKT to send another until you are satisfied. But anyway, at 400rmb I am sure you didnt expect that much anyway
Which part of GZ do you live?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1