The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
harpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaero69 View Post
Ok, so here's the deal..150 points for the ladies and confirmed that your water will come out. I~
Wow! Did he said, 150 points for the girl and you get something good?? Wow! Do you know how much you need to spend just for that? For simple calculation, let's say a LD (double) is $20 which is equivalent to only 2 pts for the girl, how much will it be if it's 150 pts...you do the calculation...hahaa
Unless I am wrong. Pls spare me!
Old 30-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
harpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And if anyone wants to chiong Pinay Pub together, drop me a note at my inbox. Pls indicate your race & age and we'll see how it goes. As I do not work on Saturday. I prefer to hit those joints on Fri, which is not too crowded as compared to weekends. Let's join forces.
Old 31-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

It is a waste of money. They will con and cheat your money.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
It is a waste of money. They will con and cheat your money.
Depends on how much you enjoy. For me It's not a waste cuz I enjoy and always let my big head control everything.

By the way "arius3" : stop pm ing rubbish here asking who is bangla and who is not. If you have frustrations then go argue with bangla but don't haress me.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:51 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Post deleted as per a bro's request

Last edited by meowrdr; 22-02-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bro Babaero 69,

can I confirm for 150 point x $10/per point that's $1500.00 bro.you sure a not.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowrider View Post
Bro Babaero 69,

can I confirm for 150 point x $10/per point that's $1500.00 bro.you sure a not.
I'm lost here.... what $10/per point?
Old 09-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MIGHT be going to re visit some forgotten joints tonight.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

hey bros, just to share.
i have been to the smokey place in OP and to be sure it is the same pub we are talking abt, it is next to the thai disco.

I was quite disappointed with the service, cos a spender (if u know what it means) bring me there to tell me that i can't survive more than 2 hours in the smokey room cos of bla bla bla.

So we went and the two of us choose 2 girls each. After buying them 4 rounds of 5 tequila shots each, still no action and till i tell my girl that i want to BJ, she actually ask me to give her tips and buy her more drinks when the spender is always buying for 4 girls every round.

I got piss off and i told the girl, sorry i am not a wala kuwenta and i told my spender that i am leaving. so the girl got no more drinks in the end after i left.

Hear from my other friends that it is better to negotiate with the girls upfront first before proceeding to buy them drinks.

Just my own experience in G pub.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

any bros here can update on the happenings in lucky plaza? anyone have been to 6 floors pubs there? any new happenings????
Old 11-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
MIGHT be going to re visit some forgotten joints tonight.
Yo Bro!

Still at pinay scene?
Old 11-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
hey bros, just to share.
i have been to the smokey place in OP and to be sure it is the same pub we are talking abt, it is next to the thai disco.

I was quite disappointed with the service, cos a spender (if u know what it means) bring me there to tell me that i can't survive more than 2 hours in the smokey room cos of bla bla bla.

So we went and the two of us choose 2 girls each. After buying them 4 rounds of 5 tequila shots each, still no action and till i tell my girl that i want to BJ, she actually ask me to give her tips and buy her more drinks when the spender is always buying for 4 girls every round.

I got piss off and i told the girl, sorry i am not a wala kuwenta and i told my spender that i am leaving. so the girl got no more drinks in the end after i left.

Hear from my other friends that it is better to negotiate with the girls upfront first before proceeding to buy them drinks.

Just my own experience in G pub.
You should have brought me along.

I'll make sure she strip for you after 2 rounds of drink.

You have been slaughtered. Sad.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Looks like it's time to come out of mountain's cave again after 1 year meditating inside.

Visited Pxxxxx Pxxxx last Sunday early morning, 5+ in the morning. Purpose : just to check out how's things have changed at pinay scene. Stepped in and wow it's still fully packed at such early hour.

Bought myself a beer at S$12 and sit at counter, scanning around for chio pinay or free shows. Well, pinays mostly targeting at the whites or FTs, probably easier money. Saw that bitch when returned from toilet break. Those who read my FRs on this pub will know who I refer to.

Cut short. After sitting there for 30mins, finally someone pat my shoulder and May is standing next to me. Late 20s? Slim body, nice boobs. Pestered me for 10-15mins to buy her drink bla bla bla..... All sort of stories. In the end, asked bartender poured her a glass of plain water from tap.

Knowing she is not getting anything from me, she walked off and Yuri sat next to me and we started chatting. 37yo with 2 daughters, not pushy for drink. Story cut short. Asked for drink almost when pub closing time at 615am but told her be friend first. Exchanged number and told her will send her and roommate MJ back to condo at east. While waiting for crowd to disperse, May came back and asked for free ride home. Told her offer lapsed and offered to Yuri.

In the end, sent Yuri and MJ home happily. Text Yuri meet outside for meal but till now no response. They not stupid. No money no fuck. I not dumb too. Trying to get free fuck but fish does not bite the bait.

That's all from me.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

I am considering to give access to p-list for senior Bros. I just realized one year has flew past do swiftly.

Well, some of you might think whether the list is still relevant or not. Well, I believe at least half of them are still in business.

So, below is my criteria for access :

(1) At least 2 years old with at least 10 genuine FRs on pinay scene. I have the obligation to protect the hardwork of all those who contributed to the list (Bro limborock, inluv07, just to name a few).

(2) Must exchange info for 1 pinay pub which you visited recently. It's fine if the pub appear on p-list. It helps to verify the validity of p-list.

So pm me ONLY and do not reply to my posting here. Make sure you check your qualification b4 asking.

Thanks.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bro ilovejuagen, how are you, welcome back...see that you are cheonging a few places, haha...i guess i mite not be qualified for the list but i also stopped cheonging the pinay scene as nowadays more chop carrot then usual...even 5 shots from 50 become 55...anyway just wondering whether you are aware of the scene at lucky plaza...know there are 4th floor and 6 floor...just want to know the damages...see that this thread is dying and dont see bro limborock or inluv or etsys around...if u can share let me know if not its ok..

btw i see you are also into minahs at hc scene, i got some recommendations for you if you interested though it mite be a place u know...comes with pictures too haha...its referred from a fren and i havent had time to visit yet...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1