The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Regulations

Any insights on the upcoming regulations?

1. Foreign Service Worker's Card - The card will be required by all female workers in gogo bars, beer bars and any other bars deemed to employ women who may leave the bar and go elsewhere in the company of a foreign man.

To apply, one must be a Thai citizen, must be aged over 18 years, must have a clean criminal record, must undergo a health check and must work for a bar with licensed premises. Foreign Service Worker cards will be issued with a validity of 3 months, and must be renewed every 3 months with a comprehensive STD screening.

2. Hotels are required to register sex workers accompanying a foreign customer to his hotel. The hotel must register her, meaning she must have a Foreign Service worker's Card. The hotel is required to include her details, alongside those of the customer when it completes its daily visitor report to Immigration. These details are added to the foreign visitor's Immigration record.

I have no qualms about the first regulation, but the second one got me thinking a bit. If put into effect later this year, it would mean that chiongsters like us who take a girl (or two) back to the hotel will be "classified" as sex tourists by Thai Immigiration, and if that information is shared with other countries

If the second regulation sticks, then it means no more girls back to the hotel (including ST hotels), as no chiongsters in their right minds would want to be "documented" as sex tourists anywhere

I guess there will be more business for MP's, soapy's and kapoo's

How about katoeys? Are service apartments considered hotels? How about getting on with a regular Thai girl you met on Tagged? Or a regular uni you met at RCA? It would be interesting to see the effects of these two regulations
Old 11-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

If u live in Thailand long, u will know local Thais are very smart to know ways to bend around new regulation. Anyway, all these regulations are rubbish. Don't worry.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

1. Foreign Service Worker's Card - The card will be required by all female workers in gogo bars, beer bars and any other bars deemed to employ women who may leave the bar and go elsewhere in the company of a foreign man.
you read it on stickman? It's an april fools prank

Old 11-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
you read it on stickman? It's an april fools prank

Stickman got me GOOD
Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u live in Thailand long, u will know local Thais are very smart to know ways to bend around new regulation. Anyway, all these regulations are rubbish. Don't worry.
Took ton!! Pom hen duai krub!

Sawadee Pii Mai Songkran 2555 took kon krub!!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Took ton!! Pom hen duai krub!

Sawadee Pii Mai Songkran 2555 took kon krub!!
Ziplock bag checked, beer tummy checked.... it is time to get ready to wear swimming trunk and walk on the street....... Happy Songkran....
Old 11-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sawadee Pii Mai Songkran to all Thailand Cheongster.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Songkran 2012

Quote:
Ziplock bag checked, beer tummy checked.... it is time to get ready to wear swimming trunk and walk on the street....... Happy Songkran....
Cannot imagine if uncle etct88 does that!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Since she is your ex, why are u still often checking out on your ex's status Dun tell me, u still hope to get her back? If not, just let go... u will feel happier...

Anyway, it is your life. The thai words are "tur yang". "tur" = "you", "yang" = "still"..... guess u can figure them out, the sentence is not complete..... "tur yang ruk phom mai.", "tur yang kit teung phom mai".......
i had a feeling her statement have something to do with me.. curious to know the answer.. also care about her well-being.

I have a new gf now. but still cannot win her heart yet.
therefore the old memories are still the best part of my life to chew with..

but i agreed on your point. thanks bro.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Since she is your ex, why are u still often checking out on your ex's status Dun tell me, u still hope to get her back? If not, just let go... u will feel happier...
Can also check translation thai-english on many free webbies. Not 1st time, guess it's also comfort to ask obvious ..matters of heart very complex, na
Old 11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Anyway, it is your life. The thai words are "tur yang". "tur" = "you", "yang" = "still"..... guess u can figure them out, the sentence is not complete..... "tur yang ruk phom mai.", "tur yang kit teung phom mai".......
Khit teung khit teung mak mak... 555

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Bkk on Monday.

Checked out the Saunas at Huai Khwang Subway line.

Nothing much at Ceasar - Many 3000+ but no chio one. 2000+ worst
Nataree - Many pretty ones, and cheaper. But u know e place a bit run down
Emmanelle - so so
Hi-class - Nothing much also, but manage to try Tag 201. I think my friend choose 220. Better of the lot. English zero. Damage - 1900, papasan will makan e 100 change if you give 2000
Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skunkpilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro! I'll be going in June... booked the suite. How is Cmyk hotel? Look good on website. But never try. Normally stayed along schumvit area. Is it girl friendly. Any other suggestion hotel from other bro... Budget around 50 to 80 dollars, Ratchada area.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Khit teung khit teung mak mak... 555
Kit teung ti suk....
Old 12-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Songkran to ALL!! Enjoy e WATER!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1