The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1654A Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Xiao Fong has huge boobs!

Yoyo is quite tall and slim while Xiao Min is tall and voluptuous
1654A OKT told me none of them can match the looks of Xiao Man or Mei Hui.

Fortunately, he is going to apply for more WLs soon ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Bro Max, that's unfortunately true. I think this new batch, look-wise, is unlikely to pose threat to the current cohort. Yet, service-wise, who knows, life is full of surprises...
Old 23-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: Bobo

Hi bro Omnia, What abt Bobo from 1612?
Wanted to try her several times but timing cannot match...
Old 23-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Really miss the last batch of Lan Xin, Lulu and Qiqi!!!!!
Old 23-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Yup..confirmed none can match XM or MH. Even the best of them Yoyo is no match. Looks like will have to continue to RTF XM.
Old 23-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Really miss the last batch of Lan Xin, Lulu and Qiqi!!!!!
And Amy too.
Old 23-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

Re: Recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Xiao Man(1654A)...quite tall by GL stds, abt 164cm??...boobs maybe a big B/C wif pinkish tits however modified but still not that hard...pretty, fair n sexy look; looks quite alot like hk starlet kelly chen well to me at least!...svcs is a v gd mix of gfe n commando...overall a v enjoyable bonk...
She told me she's 1.6 only..though the kelly chen look ..and her ever improving service level and gfe is well worth RTF.
Old 23-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
perhaps u can check out Ding Ding(1606A)...pretty sexy slutty look; young 21-22yrs old; abt 169cm; abit tan; boobs soft think sld be C but abit droopy however still nice to fondle, suck n squeeze; abit of baby fats ard the tummy...however hv not seen her for awhile so may hv lost the fats??? as she told me she was dieting...nice sweet mm...amateurish svc as she is new to the skin trade but keen n willing to learn n to please...overall had a fun time wif her...

Xiao Man(1654A)...quite tall by GL stds, abt 164cm??...boobs maybe a big B/C wif pinkish tits however modified but still not that hard...pretty, fair n sexy look; looks quite alot like hk starlet kelly chen well to me at least!...svcs is a v gd mix of gfe n commando...overall a v enjoyable bonk...
Thanks for the recommendation.
And who should I tell them that introduce them to me?
Old 24-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 54A WLs - Past & Present

Deleted!

Post brought to L1654A thread!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-05-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:

How big (size) is Xiao Fong ?
Old 24-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:

Old 24-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bobo

bobo is not tall bro, that is why i did not refer to her...bobo is a petite fair syt...boobs quite a nice C(?)...svc gd mix of gfe n commando...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Hi bro Omnia, What abt Bobo from 1612?
Wanted to try her several times but timing cannot match...
Old 24-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps u did not c the ? i placed after 164 bro...i did not bring my measuring tape...so must discount for e&e
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
She told me she's 1.6 only..though the kelly chen look ..and her ever improving service level and gfe is well worth RTF.
Old 24-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

u r welcum...

as for the the latter pt of yrs...i suggest u flirt wif them by saying u spotted them outside in say 1606 r 1654A...probably help to break the ice n warm them them up as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Thanks for the recommendation.
And who should I tell them that introduce them to me?
Old 25-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Yeah, me wanna know too !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1