The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
i saw the following on my ex's whatapps status. bros any idea what she meant?"เธอยัง..."
Waaahhh bro... U stalking her? This like how many times already u asking bro to translate for you? Songkran ja maa leaw naa... Time to move on! Happy happy Mai dtong kid mak krap! Happy Songkran now! If u in Bangkok this weekend I hope to buy u a beer or 3!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Stickman got me GOOD
Goes to show can't trust what u read on the Internet too much!!!

HAPPY HAAPY SONGKRAN TO ALL IN THAILAND!!! Enjoy your Songkran Weekend! Ik 2 wan pom maa leaw!!! Yahhoooo!!!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Happy songkrang to all Thailand cheongster bros.... have fun!!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post
Hey bro! I'll be going in June... booked the suite. How is Cmyk hotel? Look good on website. But never try. Normally stayed along schumvit area. Is it girl friendly. Any other suggestion hotel from other bro... Budget around 50 to 80 dollars, Ratchada area.
CMYK is friendly.... u can try park residence, atrium 13, palazzo, hip, so many choices. Google for it or look for Tim.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CMYK is friendly.... u can try park residence, atrium 13, palazzo, hip, so many choices. Google for it or look for Tim.

Thumbs up for amanta ratchada. Sometimes you can get it at 2000 bht. Not just girl friendly but girlssss friendly.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Thumbs up for amanta ratchada. Sometimes you can get it at 2000 bht. Not just girl friendly but girlssss friendly.
Tonight RCA!!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post
Hey bro! I'll be going in June... booked the suite. How is Cmyk hotel?
Suite not bad for the price only problem is the plumber never pay attention in school. Water floods the bathroom coz shower stall floor doesn't slope towards the sink hole nor is there a barrier.

Plus points: new hotel, free hi-speed WIFI, 5 min walk to Hway Kwang MRT, 10 min walk to Hway Kuang market & Nataree!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
It's located at New Petchburi Road Soi 39 (hence the 39 in it's name).
Nearest MRT station is Petchburi but since it's an after hours club it doesn't make much sense to use the MRT now is it?
Thanks bro. I thought it will open at 7 to 8 plus , and I will just go off after a drink if nothing interesting . Maybe if cannot sleep in hotel will go and have a look.

One question . Based on yr experience , how long will those working gals come back to work from their hometown after the new year . I m going at last week of April , thinking the gals need money after spending sure got a good batch providing gd servce as they need money.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tonight RCA!!!!
I wish man. Still stuck in you know where.

For some unknown reason i'm never in bangkok during songkran, no idea why. I was there during the last 2 elections though. What a bummer i know.

Songkran @ route will suit you. Just drink from the bottle, no glasses will be used!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
He thinking of catching the 1st train.
No la bro . Was thinking that to go there early and leave early. After switch transport from taxi few years ago , i love taking their train service , can see the uni students wearing white tight blouse and skirt , and sometimes smile at you .I got a gal's phone no before pretending i m tourist asking her how to take the train.

U cannot get this in Spore MRT , u only see girls rushing to the train and snatching for seats.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hip around S$60 per nite, gal friendly and interesting buffet breakfast. BUT no free wifi. Have seperate charges if you want. Daily rate around 300baht if i remember correctly..

Park residence have smaller toilet, standing shower, LOUSY breakfast. Only give you some breads to DIY & some ham,hotdog & eggs. Better go to nearby shopping centre to eat more vareties. But they have a desktop at the lobby for the guests to surf net. Free wi-fi in room as well. Overall rate cheaper than Hip.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Can also check translation thai-english on many free webbies. Not 1st time, guess it's also comfort to ask obvious ..matters of heart very complex, na
i checked the translation websites. but the translated meaning is pretty twisted.
Many thanks to the helpful translation here.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros care to update the typical cost for soi cowboy? Say the beer, lady drink, BF, LT, ST, etc.

Reason cos I tried saphan kwai (td and chats) rates were substantially cheaper (big bottle of singha was 120, no BF, ST 1600, LT 2100, inclusive of hotel. However, seems like quality not as good (limited gals) and a lot of priority and attention given to Thais. It is a must to speak minimal Thai at these places too.

The old cowboy I knew had better quality and much more varieties to choose from and rates are slit higher too IIRC.

Any insight on this?
Old 13-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

SK Bars,

SK is overrated and I wasn't impressed after visiting there several times! Bacarra, Shark and
Rainbow 4 bars have lot better looking girls hands down! Don't waste your time and money at SK go go bars, If you want to fool around with SYTs go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana Paza!

#1. Bacarra - very expensive ( free food every Friday night after 8:30 pm) *S*
#2. Shark - expensive
#3. Rainbow 4 - expensive

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
how long will those working gals come back to work from their hometown after the new year . I m going at last week of April
End April no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoid View Post
Any kind bros care to update the typical cost for soi cowboy? seems like quality not as good (limited gals) and a lot of priority and attention given to Thais. It is a must to speak minimal Thai at these places too.
SC, NEP sure more expensive than SK. Bht120 can't get u a Coke at Baccara! Go to AGG thread more info there.

Seems like ST & LT rates @ SK now changes depending who is asking? Local AGGs will take care of Thais more coz very simple reason that a Thai customer will most likely be regular who goes there every week. Even if u can speak a decent level of Thai u still have to master the nuances & local slang to "sian" the girls.

Girl quantity & quality depends on what time & when u went. Some days there r lots of SYTs. Somedays the place 1/2 empty. Subjective but if poot Thai nid noi reu mai dai than better not go SK. I would go SK but some prefer SC like Bro Norice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
SK is overrated and I wasn't impressed after visiting there several times! Bacarra, Shark and
Rainbow 4 bars have lot better looking girls hands down! Don't waste your time and money at SK go go bars, If you want to fool around with SYTs go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana Paza!

Old 13-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noted. Thanks for the helpful words bro norice and indianmagicoil.

Quick update, chat rate at SK is 1800 for ST and 2500 for LT. Had ST with a gal from chiangmai. Her name is App. Fair as hell, 23yo, one of e better syt around. Her cowgirl and bbbj is quite awesome. The rest is sop.

Spent 120(singha) + 160(lady time) + 1800(fj+2hr+unlimited shots+freehotel)=2080thb. All under 90sgd. Sound too gd to be true? You decide. I would not rtf tho, unless budget constraints.

Will definitely pay cowboy a visit soon. At least I know now where to go if budget is not an issue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1