The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

h12r14 Anna working? planning to go tml
Old 26-04-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is miki back?
Old 29-04-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Flammable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am new to this forum. Senior lets guide me if i write the wrong stuff.

Had read on cookie and seem like she is the popular in petain. Visited her this afternoon and really, she seem to look the best among all.

Wanted to share with the bros here who is a fan of cookie. She said that she will be working till Monday and Tuesday onward she will be on leave again. And she never gave a exact return date. So bros that miss her, need to hurry up
Old 01-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old man me just happened to past by this place last night....

Decided to take a walk...

Many ladies have paper posted on door stating on long leave.

Looks like the end of Petain is near....sad...this place give me so much memories last time....

Anyway, saw a tall young chap....less than 30.....looks like a swimmer or model with well sculpted body....those type go night club confirm all the ladies 18-48 age range will wet their panties and dying to remove their panties to let him pleasure them.
At first I thought he just passing by, but no...he went through every house looking....

Strange why he would want to come this place on a Saturday night....
He can get free hits easily at those pub areas at all the Quays on a Saturday night.....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

No rules that the young man cant walked into the houses. However, he might not be local. PRC? We are seeing emerging Myammar people looking like Malays.

Good May day! My friends.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
op87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyop87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on H12R10

been looking for an FR on her but cant find any, so i went down to try for myself. i wonder did any bros here do her before, anw here is my FR

Name: i forgot

Body: 6/10 (in her early 50s i guess)
BJ: 10/10 (good suction, almost came)
FJ: 7/10
Roaming: allowed
RTF: yes if low on cash

side note: many WL on leave in may, not many choices. Up me if you like my FR! thanksssss
Old 04-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I wonder what kind of condom petain girl use. Is it cheap type will break?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
APLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAPLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My off day today. Feel like visiting this place ... any good recommendation for $30 or $50 one ....
Old 10-05-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

H22 R08 - Aida
Saw her in a yellow transparent blouse with black bra.
figure good and before i can attack, an elderly man rush in. zzzz
didnt wait and left
Old 10-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what time does petain closes??
Old 11-05-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

i guess 8 pm
Old 13-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Walic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: H16R03 - Rose (Friday 1500 hrs)

Looks - 8/10 - Hot MILF with cute short curly hair
Boobs - 5/10 - Small A+ Boobs with brown nipples
Body - 8/10 - Soft and smooth, small and petite
Service - 10/10 - Once entered the room, she is already very friendly and told me to take my time and relax. Proceed with peeing, then she automatically started helping me massage my neck and back, SHIOK! After washing, proceed to cat bath me and I helped her to pat her pussy, told me to be gentle as too rough would result in frictions and pain. She began to suck my dick with her butt facing my right cheeks and I asked for 69. As I told her I wanna make both of us feel horny and good. Hence, proceed to paint her sweet soft pussy... She moan so much and her love juice begin to flow... Told me that I am really good and allowed me to paint for a good 15 mins as she is really enjoying it. Proceed with capping and started cowgirl, Missionary and doggystyle. Shoot to kill at last position and chat a while and ended as a happy man!

Worth the $50! Will RTF very soon!
Old 15-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
prankzter_86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today Sunday afternoon decided to pay a visit at Petain ard 2. As per normal, it was busy with people walking in and out of every houses. So I took a tour window shopping with the intention of trying H12R08 as I tried her once. Guess it wasn't my luck because her room was close with people queueing outside. So I walk away and end up in H22. I walk in and saw H22R08 door open but she got the kinda look like she will reject me de... Dunno why sometime she accept me sometime she reject me as her customer. No I'm not bangla or indian so I dunno why she reject me but I ever bonk her couple of times before and she did told me her name Ada.. Any bros know why sometime she reject customer or what makes her reject customer?

Anyway I walk further in and saw H22R20 was open. She look quite attractive with her size so I decided to try my luck and ask her. She quoted me 50 so I decided to try her.

After she close the door she tease me asking if it was raining outside and why did I put on my jacket. So I laugh it off and replied because I have too many tattoos and don't want people to think I'm a gangster and she said nowadays tattoo is a fashion scene. After the short chat, the procedure start.

She wash my didi and my nipple and told me to lie on the bed after she wipe them off. She started with catbath my body from my nipple to my thigh and my balls. She then give me a raw BJ which caught me by surprize as I expected them to put cap usually. So she was playing BJ and halfway release to AR me and back to Catbath me again and followed by BJ. I swear this is one of the BEST BJ I ever had. While she was giving me BJ, my hands roam around caressing her soft skin. Usually I can control but this time I fail to control because her BJ is really that damned good that my power got accidentally released in her mouth. I really lost for words because I never attempt to do that and scared she got angry. When she clean up, I said sorry couple of times but she kept saying it's okay as long I happy can already. Wow!! This lady is fcuking awesome. Her service is really tip-top and I ask for her name and she replied Michelle. She ask for my age and when I reply she say I look very young. I ask for her age and she told me she abt 40 (10 years older than me) but for her age she still look good la.... I'm definitely coming back for her but as read in here, she seems to be one of the princess in petain so I dunno if I will be that lucky to see her door open again or not next time.

Just as I thought my luck was running out when H12R08 was close with ppl queueing outside, there was a twist of fate when I met Michelle of H22R20.

Name:Michelle
Room: H22R20
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (Her skin was fab)
Boob: 8/10 (Perfect for her size)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ : 10/10 (Too good that I accidentally release in her mouth)
AR: Yes
FJ : ?/10 (Never get a chance to fucked her cuz her BJ too good)
Gfe: 9/10
Attitude:9/10 (Friendly and chatty)
Damage:$50 ($50 well spend)
RTF: YES (DEFINITELY!!)
Old 15-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hotstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind soul here tell me what is the meaning of PTV?
Old 16-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prankzter_86 View Post
Today Sunday afternoon decided to pay a visit at Petain ard 2. As per normal, it was busy with people walking in and out of every houses. So I took a tour window shopping with the intention of trying H12R08 as I tried her once. Guess it wasn't my luck because her room was close with people queueing outside. So I walk away and end up in H22. I walk in and saw H22R08 door open but she got the kinda look like she will reject me de... Dunno why sometime she accept me sometime she reject me as her customer. No I'm not bangla or indian so I dunno why she reject me but I ever bonk her couple of times before and she did told me her name Ada.. Any bros know why sometime she reject customer or what makes her reject customer?

Anyway I walk further in and saw H22R20 was open. She look quite attractive with her size so I decided to try my luck and ask her. She quoted me 50 so I decided to try her.

After she close the door she tease me asking if it was raining outside and why did I put on my jacket. So I laugh it off and replied because I have too many tattoos and don't want people to think I'm a gangster and she said nowadays tattoo is a fashion scene. After the short chat, the procedure start.

She wash my didi and my nipple and told me to lie on the bed after she wipe them off. She started with catbath my body from my nipple to my thigh and my balls. She then give me a raw BJ which caught me by surprize as I expected them to put cap usually. So she was playing BJ and halfway release to AR me and back to Catbath me again and followed by BJ. I swear this is one of the BEST BJ I ever had. While she was giving me BJ, my hands roam around caressing her soft skin. Usually I can control but this time I fail to control because her BJ is really that damned good that my power got accidentally released in her mouth. I really lost for words because I never attempt to do that and scared she got angry. When she clean up, I said sorry couple of times but she kept saying it's okay as long I happy can already. Wow!! This lady is fcuking awesome. Her service is really tip-top and I ask for her name and she replied Michelle. She ask for my age and when I reply she say I look very young. I ask for her age and she told me she abt 40 (10 years older than me) but for her age she still look good la.... I'm definitely coming back for her but as read in here, she seems to be one of the princess in petain so I dunno if I will be that lucky to see her door open again or not next time.

Just as I thought my luck was running out when H12R08 was close with ppl queueing outside, there was a twist of fate when I met Michelle of H22R20.

Name:Michelle
Room: H22R20
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (Her skin was fab)
Boob: 8/10 (Perfect for her size)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ : 10/10 (Too good that I accidentally release in her mouth)
AR: Yes
FJ : ?/10 (Never get a chance to fucked her cuz her BJ too good)
Gfe: 9/10
Attitude:9/10 (Friendly and chatty)
Damage:$50 ($50 well spend)
RTF: YES (DEFINITELY!!)
Hey, I also tried Michelle H22.

My FR on her bbbj here

I also succumbed in her mouth before even bonking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1