The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - true dat!

MIG should start camping outside Gongbei at 6 am! LOL

SEAJ
Looks like i better move across the border the day before and find a "cheap" Macau hotel near the airport....
Old 28-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Looks like i better move across the border the day before and find a "cheap" Macau hotel near the airport....
Good luck with that - weekend hotel rates in Macau rocket up.

SEAJ
Old 28-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yup....that's what i fear most.
the hengqin only opens at 8am....so no chance using that.
darn.
macau hotel damn expensive.
macau spa....not familiar.

Any recommendations?
http://rockitreports.com/rio-spa-macau/

Please refer above link ... only entrapment on sleep over at sauna is ur cock itch to fuck then is not cheaper than hotel room stay in Macau
Old 28-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any chance of getting to macau airport on time for 10.35am flight on saturday morning if staying at gongbei?
Doable but if there're special occasions like China public holidays then hard to say already.
Old 28-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha sure can make it for the 10.35am macau-sg flight if stay in zhuhai. Done it twice, both on Saturday mornings. And my colleagues do that too. Just be at gongbei once it open at 7am, or if really scared then start queing there at 6.30am ba.

Take the first ferry at wan zai at 8am also can. Not much queue there. Will reach macau airport at like 9.15am. Check in counter don't close so early. 45min before flight still can check in.
Old 29-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Haha sure can make it for the 10.35am macau-sg flight if stay in zhuhai.
How's the KTV session?
Hahaha.
Old 29-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

Many years ago, I thought I could make it in time from ZH to catch that morning flight to SG. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Although I cleared the immigration in time (barely), Tiger SCREWED ME BIG TIME by closing the gate early cos flight was overbooked!

NEVER again did I fly on Tiger. I rather pay more nowadays. I hope they burn themselves to the ground. FARKING airline. Boycott!
Old 29-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nottiboy View Post
Many years ago, I thought I could make it in time from ZH to catch that morning flight to SG. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Although I cleared the immigration in time (barely), Tiger SCREWED ME BIG TIME by closing the gate early cos flight was overbooked!

NEVER again did I fly on Tiger. I rather pay more nowadays. I hope they burn themselves to the ground. FARKING airline. Boycott!
Bro,
Did tiger offer you a refund? Have you checked in already when they close the gate?
Old 29-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
How's the KTV session?
Hahaha.
Wa.... was very good! I still reminiscing about it till now

Went to Chang An International. I din go thru the entire selection line-up, see gam one then pick already. Now they dress in those manager attire (blazer with long pants). Very chio wor the girl. To me got a bit of Fan Bing Bing (my goddess) look. Sent her pics to my fren in sg and they commented that she looks very pretty, though I feel she's not very photogenic.

She also very friendly, and very got chemistry man. Dripping wet during the bonking

End of the night, cause I was quite drunk, she brought me back to her studio apartment. I was like, wa lau not a good idea ba. Then she say go hotel scared police spot check. Ended up we went back to my apartment hehe. I rather do it in my cosy pig sty.

While hugging and chatting in bed, she told me she was working in SG's Lido Palace. This dong bei gal now in Zhuhai for her "transit". Told me where she lived in SG, etc. I believe her la, cuz her looks sure will qualify and I get to tell myself that I got to overnight a lido palace girl for RMB1,600. hahaha totally enjoyed myself- mentally/sexually/emotionally satisfied
Old 29-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
While hugging and chatting in bed, she told me she was working in SG's Lido Palace. This dong bei gal now in Zhuhai for her "transit". Told me where she lived in SG, etc. I believe her la, cuz her looks sure will qualify and I get to tell myself that I got to overnight a lido palace girl for RMB1,600. hahaha totally enjoyed myself- mentally/sexually/emotionally satisfied.
Wah you really strike mini ToTo prize leh!
So lucky!

Like I always said one thing good about Zhuhai is sometimes you get those KTV gems that are on transit to Macau or overseas.
Old 29-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah you really strike mini ToTo prize leh!
So lucky!

Like I always said one thing good about Zhuhai is sometimes you get those KTV gems that are on transit to Macau or overseas.
Haha ya man... my first time tio this mini toto in zhuhai ktv
Old 29-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got a bad piece of news...

Was been inform that about 2-3 days back. Yindu hotel was raid. I think the whole of 14th floor was checked.

A few couples was been brought back for questioning. And seems like 2 gals will be charge or something like that...

My agent told me, if anyone coming to ZH during this 2 weeks, try not to stay at hotels in Gongbei. Especially those along LHL.

So far he mention Charming, Nanyang Haijing and one funny name hotel(I can't remember the name) are the only few safer one in Gongbei area.

As for KTV, so far so good. Most likely will not be affected. No instruction yet.

***Just in case some come after me say source from where where where, who confirm, etc etc

This is hearsay from my agent, source unknown, I dun bother to ask. No one to confirm. U believe or not, not my parsha. Take it or leave it
Old 29-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
VivianXu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Got a bad piece of news...

Was been inform that about 2-3 days back. Yindu hotel was raid. I think the whole of 14th floor was checked.

A few couples was been brought back for questioning. And seems like 2 gals will be charge or something like that...

My agent told me, if anyone coming to ZH during this 2 weeks, try not to stay at hotels in Gongbei. Especially those along LHL.

So far he mention Charming, Nanyang Haijing and one funny name hotel(I can't remember the name) are the only few safer one in Gongbei area.

As for KTV, so far so good. Most likely will not be affected. No instruction yet.

***Just in case some come after me say source from where where where, who confirm, etc etc

This is hearsay from my agent, source unknown, I dun bother to ask. No one to confirm. U believe or not, not my parsha. Take it or leave it

This is not hearsay, YinDu and Yue Hai Hotel were both raided. Safer hotels are those that are 4 stars above like Xin Hai Li, Guo Tai, Bamboo, Lai Mei Li etc. KTV wise unaffected except girls strength may be a bit low till until after China National Day.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianXu View Post
This is not hearsay, YinDu and Yue Hai Hotel were both raided. Safer hotels are those that are 4 stars above like Xin Hai Li, Guo Tai, Bamboo, Lai Mei Li etc. KTV wise unaffected except girls strength may be a bit low till until after China National Day.
God blessed. I stayed at Yue Hai last week for 4days.. Phew...

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 30-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
God blessed. I stayed at Yue Hai last week for 4days.. Phew...
Lucky u. This is not the 1st time yuehai kana raid. Better stay away...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1