The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Texted her a while ago, no reply yet...no mission to be accepted
bro, u haven come down from the mountain?
Old 29-09-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
The one that last stay at Area E...

Never advertise under anyone..
Used to be in How Sun Rd then EC ? used to be my fav. let me know if she is back.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5629 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
SARAN 萨燃 (LTD)

How unusual? Commando pls :P

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=564099
Not bad.....

Salute to metal slug!
Old 29-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikobei79 View Post
What is the meaning of tarma ??
All newbies, please read and find the meaning of some jargons here http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/forumfaq.html
Old 29-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Used to be in How Sun Rd then EC ? used to be my fav. let me know if she is back.
That's right. She is the one. I lost her wechat but last time we spoke, she wanted to come back...
Old 29-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
bro, u haven come down from the mountain?
Not yet bro, still waiting for a new ML that can tempt me to come down from the mountain
Old 29-09-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Not bad.....

Salute to metal slug!
Haven't made appointment yet
Old 29-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
That's right. She is the one. I lost her wechat but last time we spoke, she wanted to come back...
A favourite of mine too. Anyone who has her wechat, pl PM me. Would love to reestablish contact with her. Thank you.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
A favourite of mine too. Anyone who has her wechat, pl PM me. Would love to reestablish contact with her. Thank you.
She is real good. Hoping that she will be back. would love to have her wechat too. Pls PM me too.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Susan $80

Went for the budget version.

Face and body as in photo. Not bad, I like. Showered together. Fun and surprising. She surprised me with hand from behind under balls to pump cock. I returned favour same way and surprised her using my cock along her slit until she sighed loud and long.

On bed she gave me a sensual massage with fingernails and full body catlick all the way up to my ears. I sucked her boobs hanging over me. She lined up her pussy on my cock and used it to horizontal massage my cock, cleverly avoiding insertion. Then lick southwards, licked balls and cock. Full length bbbj about 5 minutes made me fire in the mouth. Cleaned me without tissue, hehheh.

She laid down beside me asked want massage now I said no need. I play her boobs and down to her unshaved bush which was the cute type pressed flat against her body type. She spread wide and her one hand guide my hand. Very wet. So I give her a good fingering and thumbing. Started licking her until she sighed and press down my butt and grabbed my cock into her mouth for me on top 69. Slowly become 69 on our side. Slowly light her fire while recharge my gun. Luckily she liked to be slow licked. About ten minutes. Then we speeded up.

Body 7. Face 7. Friendliness 9. Shower action 9. Sensual massage n catlick 9. HJ din provide. BBBJCIM 10. Fingering her 10. Painting her 10. Return to play 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
We need your commando spirit as no one has wrote an MR for her here.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
reis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Moon is really very good.
chio and good figure.

Hj also very power.
Confirm all will not regret one.
Will rtm for sure.

Very very Good
Old 29-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Went for the budget version.

Face and body as in photo. Not bad, I like. Showered together. Fun and surprising. She surprised me with hand from behind under balls to pump cock. I returned favour same way and surprised her using my cock along her slit until she sighed loud and long.

On bed she gave me a sensual massage with fingernails and full body catlick all the way up to my ears. I sucked her boobs hanging over me. She lined up her pussy on my cock and used it to horizontal massage my cock, cleverly avoiding insertion. Then lick southwards, licked balls and cock. Full length bbbj about 5 minutes made me fire in the mouth. Cleaned me without tissue, hehheh.

She laid down beside me asked want massage now I said no need. I play her boobs and down to her unshaved bush which was the cute type pressed flat against her body type. She spread wide and her one hand guide my hand. Very wet. So I give her a good fingering and thumbing. Started licking her until she sighed and press down my butt and grabbed my cock into her mouth for me on top 69. Slowly become 69 on our side. Slowly light her fire while recharge my gun. Luckily she liked to be slow licked. About ten minutes. Then we speeded up.

Body 7. Face 7. Friendliness 9. Shower action 9. Sensual massage n catlick 9. HJ din provide. BBBJCIM 10. Fingering her 10. Painting her 10. Return to play 10.
Which Ml. Can share?
Old 29-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecneralc View Post
She is real good. Hoping that she will be back. would love to have her wechat too. Pls PM me too.
A bit lost ....... who r u guys talking about ah?
Old 29-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
A bit lost ....... who r u guys talking about ah?
五月 she used to be in area E. Great GFE, AR, CIM. Tried her before bro?
Old 29-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
Hello bros, anyone here tried Abby before? She looks very sui of her Wechat

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=546366
She is pretty, one of the best I tried recently. Long hair now. Her we chat pic is old pic she say no time take new pic recently. She has nice breast, Nipple abit big. Massage is good. Hj is ok. Gfe is Gd. Overall had a Gd time. You sud try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1