The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Susan

It's easy.
Just click on the quoted linked posts.
Just 2 back clicks.
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster77 View Post
Which Ml. Can share?
Old 29-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensword View Post
She is pretty, one of the best I tried recently. Long hair now. Her we chat pic is old pic she say no time take new pic recently. She has nice breast, Nipple abit big. Massage is good. Hj is ok. Gfe is Gd. Overall had a Gd time. You sud try.

What about roaming? Worldwide?
Old 29-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
What about roaming? Worldwide?
She let me touch her pussy without removing her panties.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
It's easy.
Just click on the quoted linked posts.
Just 2 back clicks.
Cheers.
There is no link in ur MR?
Old 29-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chiongster77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster77 View Post
There is no link in ur MR?
Is it Susan?
Old 29-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://liltigersden.com/clearly-%e6%b8%85%e6%9f%a0/

This may be a bit belated but just noticed that Clearly has accummulated a total of 106 comments on Little Tiger's Den website. From my recollection, and I stand to be corrected, she is the first to break the 100-barrier in LTD which is known for being a comparatively reputable stable. From my knowledge, and again correct me if I'm wrong, the only two other MLs to have broken the 100-barrier are Miqi when she was with Chewyfruit and Niu Niu (currently LTD) when she was with SgSecretgarden.

Kudos to Clearly for achieving this feat in slightly less than 6 months! She totally deserves the support that she's been getting because she has the right attitude in providing sextisfaction to her customers. I've RTM several times and even though she no longer removes her panties, she still never fails to let me leave her place a happy man. Unlike other ang pais whose service standards tend to drop with familiarity and repeated visits, she's one of those who'll continue to give you your money's worth! Hence, I always look forward to seeing her the next time.

Well done, Clearly! You'll always have my support.

Last edited by JasonJG; 29-09-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://liltigersden.com/clearly-%e6%b8%85%e6%9f%a0/

This may be a bit belated but just noticed that Clearly has accummulated a total of 106 comments on Little Tiger's Den website. From my recollection, and I stand to be corrected, she is the first to break the 100-barrier in LTD which is known for being a comparatively reputable stable. From my knowledge, and again correct me if I'm wrong, the only two other MLs to have broken the 100-barrier are Miqi when she was with Chewyfruit and Niu Niu (currently LTD) when she was with SgSecretgarden.

Kudos to Clearly for achieving this feat in slightly less than 6 months! She totally deserves the support that she's been getting because she has the right attitude in providing sextisfaction to her customers. I've RTM several times and even though she no longer removes her panties, she still never fails to let me leave her place a happy man. Unlike other ang pais whose service standards tend to drop with familiarity and repeated visits, she's one of those who'll continue to give you your money's worth! Hence, I always look forward to seeing her the next time.

Well done, Clearly! You'll always have my support.
Can't help but agree with you, bro. In terms of professionalism and being hardworking, doubt there's any ML out there who can beat her in these areas. She really works hard for every dollar, a rarity among MLs nowadays, especially for those RTM customers.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

A year ago there used to be a ML.
I visited her once and she went back.
Unfortunately, I never see her return to Singapore again despite quite a handful of MLs coming back.
She is one of the nice MLs who was able to provide good service.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=556676

After reading a fair bit of positive reviews on Distinctive, decided to try my luck and she replied almost instantly, took the lunchtime slot as my office was a stones throw to where she lived. Was greeted at the door by a MILF looking lass, looks late 20s to me, attractive in her own ways, but beauty is pretty subjective, will leave it to bros to judge themselves.

Proceeded to shower myself, when I came out, she was in her panties and topless, as most bros have mentioned, she ain't the one for boob lovers, A+ if u asked me. Her massage was average, considerable strength used, and the fantastic part is she never answered a single phone call despite her phone ringing constantly, big positive. I reckon she needs practice on the sensual part, but I wouldn't dare complain as I had worse ones.

Overall I will rate the session as above average, and a RTM is very likely for this lass. Damage $110 plus tips for her attitude, believe most bros won't regret having a slot with her.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Last edited by smoky7; 02-10-2015 at 10:36 AM.
Old 29-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kencanken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=560227

Massage session she keep using her phone to talk cock with people

Her JG so good that she can use one hand to do, i think YF can learn from her.

She in B area, her level number auspicious chinese sure like

Looks: 4/10 Aunty in her 40s
Massage: 5/10
JG: 100/10 (One hand JG, another hand use handphone even YF the grandmaster can't do this shit)
RTM: You guess.
Old 29-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally had a chance to meet up with Cassie from a stroke of good luck (someone cancelled his slot last min..), and i now understand what the hype is all about.
Putting up in a new area, her room is comfy and the dim light makes it a very relaxing place to be in. When she opens her door, she greeted me with a sweet smile and led me into her room. She was quiet at 1st but as we warmed up to each other, things got better and chemistry (or KC if u wanna put it that way.. ) built up from there. But will need to take some initiative to do that though.
Her massage was more soothing than hard, which i prefer. Her smooth complexion is quite a turn-on whenever her thighs rubbed against my body. When her catbath started, she is already semi-nude and it was utterly arousing. Kisses planted on my neck and earlobe, deep breathes and soft moans while her body is rubbing closely against mine.. really sensual moments..
Have been having late nights so I opted for 1 HJ, but that was quite a ride. She was patient throughout and varying speed, nibbling on me while wanking, still feeling the heat when I'm writing this MR now..
Definitely a gem and the reason why she is so hard to book, next up gotta try my best to finally book Clearly after so many failed attempts to book her..

Looks: 7.5/10 abt 90% resemblance to photo.. sweet SYT
Body: 7/10 not slim and taut like Moon, but having flesh at right places.. very huggable, small B cup though so pls manage ur expectation if u are a boobs lover
Massage: 7/10 soothing kind
Catbath: 8.5/10 this is where she excels..
HJ: 7.5/10
RTM: absolutely
Old 29-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus View Post
Hello bros, anyone here tried Abby? She looks damn chio of her Wechat.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=546366
Yeah, she is very chio and with nice figure, good service as well.
Rtm many times and keep going
Old 29-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
SARAN 萨燃 (LTD)

How unusual? Commando pls :P

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=564099
Here's the caveat... lol :

♥♥♥ Relevant Experience
New in this ML trade. A keen learner with an excellent attitude
Old 29-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!

Not sure how you guys feel but personally i think that charging $100 and above for 1hj is way overpriced. How long can 1hj last? Maximum 5 minutes? Probably even less...fingers made of gold meh?

Miss those days where i got 1 or even 2cim for $80 by pretty girls and those days were not too long ago either, probably 2 years ago only...haih
Old 29-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
noobnoobzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc84 View Post
Not sure how you guys feel but personally i think that charging $100 and above for 1hj is way overpriced. How long can 1hj last? Maximum 5 minutes? Probably even less...fingers made of gold meh?

Miss those days where i got 1 or even 2cim for $80 by pretty girls and those days were not too long ago either, probably 2 years ago only...haih
Agree bro, $100/2hj vs $110/1hj. Of cos choose $100 wan mah correct or not? Haha depends on what the bro want lah sometimes or ask for discount ahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1