The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14421 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
This yhhrose good massage and service?
Saw her when walking down the stretch and looks very chio in person.
I find her quite average looking only but looks can be subjective, and her massage is quite normal.

You can try if you do not mind man-made and rundown place, unless she changed to a new environment since then.

Min 2 points to trade.
【Never Return】18sons, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, gianttissue, Warzboy, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 07-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Yes she’s good but need to book in advance.
i think she is quite free and quite proactive.
added her and she ask what time i can come today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
I find her quite average looking only but looks can be subjective, and her massage is quite normal.

You can try if you do not mind man-made and rundown place, unless she changed to a new environment since then.
thanks bros.
gonna think twice as i'm not a huge fan of man made titties.
All the places there a bit jialat
Old 07-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8323 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=yumihisoka;21435147]i think she is quite free and quite proactive.
added her and she ask what time i can come today.

If she’s free just book her. Maybe Geylang open she become free, will book her later for tomorow afternoon since you say she’s quite free
Old 07-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Syed Alwi Road is my favourite, many shops with fj and young pretty ladies, I cant tell exact location here publicly for the girls safety, can just pm. I wonder if any bros here come across girls who look like Fan Bingbing? I just met one at my fave shop at Syed Alwi Road, she is Yang Yang 阳阳. the amazing thing is in person she really looks very much like Fan Bingbing or even better than Fan Bingbing, she has sharper features than Fan Bingbing, sharper nose with apple cheeks and sexy cat eyes. Yang Yang looks much better in person than the photos. On top of that she also has better figure, bigger boobs than Fan Bingbing with hourglass figure and long strong killer legs. Another good thing is Yang Yang is from Jiangsu Province which is very rare, girls from that area are very well educated and gentle and refined, and she fits the description. Yang Yang service is also very good, patient and top notch service quality and looks, services mentioned on website will be done unlike elsewhere just give fast food service, this is fine dining man..

I found her on impmm website https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2813/, other websites such as 是您 and 千金 also feature her. Just in case the websites get blocked, you can still find her using her handphone number at 93961135. Yangyang uses both Whatsapp and Telegram too thus you can reach out to her on these apps too. Yangyang place is in a beautiful spa in Jalan Besar, discreet and nice spacious environment, for 150 dollars is worth it. Yang Yang is like a Goddess 女神,仙女下凡 come to earth to save our poor souls with blue balls esp after the pandemic with less girls is really rare. Sometimes I wonder if I am dreaming or not, this feels like a dream come true as its too good to be true, but its just simply true..
Old 08-07-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
for 150 dollars is worth it.
bro, please advise 150 is entrance fee included? TIA
upz you my humble 16s
Old 08-07-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Anyone have MNZ contact can share?
😊😊Pm you loh.😊😊

🤩🤩Try her yesterday again make her juice flow out and ask me to stop but i just cont and the bedsheet one big patch of her wet juice.

🤣🤣Lol the WK of Lucky say Lucky go back china but i still saw her in shop leh maybe i see wrong lol🤣🤣
Old 08-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixm View Post
😊😊Pm you loh.😊😊

🤩🤩Try her yesterday again make her juice flow out and ask me to stop but i just cont and the bedsheet one big patch of her wet juice.

🤣🤣Lol the WK of Lucky say Lucky go back china but i still saw her in shop leh maybe i see wrong lol🤣🤣
Since the beginning of the bro month, many brothers have not been able to date Lucky. She has personally stated that he is preparing to go back to China and added it to WeChat, but she will not accept it. You see lucky that you see other people as her, and you can Go ask meinazi or other colleagues, they are going back to China, please respect her and don't keep talking about her
Old 08-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
����Pm you loh.����

����Try her yesterday again make her juice flow out and ask me to stop but i just cont and the bedsheet one big patch of her wet juice.

����Lol the WK of Lucky say Lucky go back china but i still saw her in shop leh maybe i see wrong lol����
big boobs lucky serving regulars only ...last known is at apartment or hotel
Old 08-07-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
😊😊Pm you loh.😊😊

Since the beginning of the bro month, many brothers have not been able to date Lucky. She has personally stated that he is preparing to go back to China and added it to WeChat, but she will not accept it. You see lucky that you see other people as her, and you can Go ask meinazi or other colleagues, they are going back to China, please respect her and don't keep talking about her
Old 08-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
😊😊Pm you loh.😊😊

bro A few days ago, many brothers have been unable to make an appointment with Lucky. She has personally stated that he is preparing to go back to China and added it to WeChat, but she will not accept it. You see Lucky, it means that you see other people as her, whether you are there or not. You can ask meinazi or other colleagues, they are going back to China, please respect her and don't keep talking about her
Old 08-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Bro and all of you Bros. Many brothers have not been able to make an appointment with Lucky since the beginning of the month. She has personally stated that he is preparing to go back to China and added it to WeChat, but she will not accept it. You see lucky that you see other people as her in your eyes. You can ask meinazi or her colleagues when they are not here, they are going back to China, please respect and don't keep saying she is still at work
Old 08-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelo View Post
big boobs lucky serving regulars only ...last known is at apartment or hotel
Lucky just told me she not working anymore till she return to china dont want anyone to disturb pls dont zap me i am relay her msg
Old 08-07-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

Everyone bro lucky has not been at work since the beginning of the month. She personally said that she is preparing to return to China and will not accept WeChat. If you see lucky, it means that you see other people as her. You can ask meinazi or her colleagues if you are there. She's going back to China, respect it, don't keep saying she's still at work
Old 08-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LoveLove520 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lucky has not been at work already. She personally indicated that she is preparing to return to China. WeChat will not accept it. She is going to return to China. Respect it. Don't keep saying that she is still at work
Old 08-07-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomekick View Post

🤣🤣many brothers not able to date Lucky means there still some brothers able to date right🤣🤣

😋😋maybe i old eyesight no good see wrong boobs🤣🤣
😏😏now brotherd knw Lucky work in apartment or condominium can go ask her no need to go shop 😏😏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1