The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

haha didnt expect to have sure huge feedback , yes bro , waiter must bribe , maybe we can go tgt soon ? and share some hunting tips ..

Anyway for bro who say WIPs is better than MP girls , if that night my phone never ring HOSEH LIAO ! maybe i lucky or girl pity me come BKK alone , den she want to accompany me
Old 08-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Excellent field report for your solo trip while others said they are sian to hunt for prey alone !!!.

You can be a good solo comando raider !!!.

Me up your lousy 6 points that you now have !!!.
kop kun krub pi
Old 08-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Have not met any friendly girls in Chiang Mai pubs before but in Bangkok pubs many times.

Lots of gays and lesbians in Chiang Mai pubs as well.
5555+ Bangkok more fill with snobbish, marterialistic girls, "mai mee ngern, mai mee kwarm rak na"
IMO, in cnx girls are better, less snobbish, well one man's somtum, one man's pad thai.

Bro they have places for gays and lesbian in cnx, one of them is Mandalay.
Don't say cnx, bkk now lots of Toms with suay mak faen!!
Old 08-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
haha didnt expect to have sure huge feedback , yes bro , waiter must bribe , maybe we can go tgt soon ? and share some hunting tips ..

Anyway for bro who say WIPs is better than MP girls , if that night my phone never ring HOSEH LIAO ! maybe i lucky or girl pity me come BKK alone , den she want to accompany me
see when you going lor then see i can fit in a short getaway... so far i have bkk trips lined up in early june, early august and mid september... when you planning to go back bkk?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 22
Huluman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuluman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello people.. just to share my new found hotel gem at the super bargain ..We stayed there and cost us about 29 SGD per night !
SPB Paradise
it's located on Ratchada!! about 5 mins from sutthisan MRT. Got free Wifi for SBF surfing....etc... got tuk tuk on standby and best part is that it's not on the main road.. abit inside so you get the calm stay and if you want the heat just walk out and walla! Ratchada paradise... The 29 may be offer rate... you can check for the price but at most I heard 50 bucks! Super clean and big!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
maybe must use bro cookie trick... bribe waiter to bring the girl cocktail... 5555+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ yea, I never think of that trick. When I go back to WIP again if got chance must try his tricks.
Ehhh ?. Oui !!!.

You liao jiaos never tried his trick......bride waiter before ?.

Used to brided waiters plus waitress and captains in clubs such as Scorpion, Spider, Winner's, Fortune, Hello Bangkok in Danok and in Bangkok many times with good tips, Black Labels and Chivas. They drank for free and with good tips and i was alone. Never said i wanna suay, narak puying even though that was my first intention but later they always asked me if i wanna any lady even models that wanna go out later.

They later pulled in ladies which i rejected. They asked, why i no like them.

I said, puying nii, mai mei, mai suay. Then, they know my targets and got me cute, syts that were very playable in bed.

Try it, don't just brided with alcohol and money, but do it in style but without saying it out loudly to the captains, waiters and service personnel.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ehhh ?. Oui !!!.

Used to brided waiters plus waitress and captains in clubs such as Scorpion, Spider, Winner's, Fortune, Hello Bangkok in Danok and in Bangkok many times with good tips, Black Labels and Chivas. They drank for free and with good tips and i was alone. Never said i wanna suay, narak puying even though that was my first intention but later they always asked me if i wanna any lady even models that wanna go out later.

I said, puying nii, mai mei, mai suay. Then, they know my targets and got me cute, syts that were very playable in bed.

Try it, don't just brided with alcohol and money, but do it in style but without saying it out loudly to the captains, waiters and service personnel.
love your style, bro!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ehhh ?. Oui !!!.

Not to say its impossible, but the place you mentioned in Danok were coyoty clubs, thus asking the waiter bring you pooying is norm. But WIP,
it's not a coyoty club, just a normal disco, so even though I tipped 1k baht to the waiter, it's not confirm the girl will come and talk to me.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post

Anyway for bro who say WIPs is better than MP girls , maybe i lucky or girl pity me come BKK alone , den she want to accompany me
You forget to include in, lucky, pity last not least, HANDSOME.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Nonteerak2553,

Wrong, all you need is money, green cabbage and moolah!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
wait for you to come back and have bangkok blues... 555+

see when your next trip then we arrange meet up there cause i also travel up bangkok alone
Haha if I have the blues I ja pai GM mai bpen huang
Sure but my next trip will be a few months later cause I be away for work for a month and when I am back, need to drop anchor in Manila as my tirak there is missing me
Old 09-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Haha if I have the blues I ja pai GM mai bpen huang
Sure but my next trip will be a few months later cause I be away for work for a month and when I am back, need to drop anchor in Manila as my tirak there is missing me
No problem la... Just let me know when and I'm sure all can be arranged.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Ultraone,

Have a safe trip back home. Now you're a pro so your next trip to Bangkok will be better!

Good luck
Thanks bro, safely home laew. I had been to Bangkok and other parts of Thailand quite often and you always learn something new-new place to cheong, new place to eat, new place to stay and new friends to make

Choke dee to all bros here in Sbf, enjoy and play safe
Old 09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Nice meeting you too bro, thanks for all the insight on bkk nightlife scenes.. Think will have a more enjoyable time for the next trip to bkk..
Yest stay until they closed and some waitress down there have more LD than working girls..
Waitress no:115? Hope you have fun with no 200 Nice meeting you too.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
man cannot live on sex alone! 55555555 glad you have the whole package of a good time! sad it wasnt me!
Yup whenever I come to Thailand I always have other activities as well ie golf, go some place for photo shoot etc. Me old man liao, come Bkk for sex alone will kill me and besides, dont have so much bullets to spare for the puiying 5555555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1