The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adrian0229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

went there this 2days...OSFC and NPH...seems lik dun have much leng lui...a bit disappointed...dunno when new batch of chicks will come..
Old 08-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Fuckereveryday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_akumag View Post
hello to all bros here. this is my 1st FR in here after join this forum for quite a time. hehe... ok. this is it.

On last friday nite (raya haji time), called my fren to go lepak2. i planned to go for batin massage. but it's already late nite. so we juz went around pasar road. then saw this sweet prc gal. suddenly feel wanna boink her. i kinda worried if got big wind come around but my fren tell me not to worry. hell cover the line for me cos he's not in the game that nite. then went to her place. very nice and clean place. my didi that time sucked in cos feeling worried of big wind. then we lose our cloths. she saw my didi and said it was small. . i juz ignore it and get to the game. she has a nice c cup boops. love it. hehehe. she capped me and start the BJ. slowly i relax and then my didi got angry cos she told it was small didi. she then whisper to me back telling my didi is acually grows big after her power of suction. now u now, . then she get above me start riding my didi. her pussy was so warm. i feel like flying. but juz don't like the bushy hair down at her pubic. after a while then get doggy and finish it with missionary. damn i was great. . she even ask me how was her service after the game and i said i was ok lor.

Name: Linda (PRC)
Boop: C cup but a bit saggy.
Face: she ware specs and have a nice curly long hair. soo sweett...
BJ: nice but short
FJ: she juz do what i said. lot of SOP mourning.
Damage: RM70 (got a great deal).
How can so cheap ???
Old 08-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckereveryday View Post
How can so cheap ???
No mark up for OKT, spa facilities, MIB and security....so, from RM 208 reduced to RM 70 loh
Old 08-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckereveryday View Post
How can so cheap ???
You are buying direct from the manufacturer ma, no go thru middle man like wholesaler and retailer so you get special warehouse sales discount lor. KEKEKE
Old 08-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
You are buying direct from the manufacturer ma, no go thru middle man like wholesaler and retailer so you get special warehouse sales discount lor. KEKEKE
walau eh... how come u no introduce manufacturer to me 1...
Old 09-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zen_akumag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think wat bro sengseng and prof said was rite lor. i juz go to her and chit chat a bit. agreed with the price she gave then went up to her place. for bros who pm me asking 4 her ctc, i'm sorry cos i don't have it. juz hit and go. hehehe...
Old 09-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
walau eh... how come u no introduce manufacturer to me 1...
Nowadays you got so many new ports and suppliers. Can hardly see you around. Tat day I ask Gigi where are you, she said dunno.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborolight View Post
tried the 'angela zhang shao han' look alike girl last in NPW...
name: xiao Mei/ Mei Zhi
body: A cup with erected nipple, short
face: 7/10
cbj: 0/10, covered and bj for 2-3 second
catbath: yes, on my nipple
fj:5/10, accomodating, but keep asking 'faster'
gfe: 7/10 at NPW, 2/10 at room, and we dun even shower!
fk: lips
daty: din try...sien liao
rtf: no way!

Walen eh! You this time kena Fun Chair Wong arh.
Not to worry they are plenty of good ones. KEKEKE
Old 09-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Nowadays you got so many new ports and suppliers. Can hardly see you around. Tat day I ask Gigi where are you, she said dunno.
me go underground... scared of too much sunlight... should be able to resurface again cause gigi will be going back to hometown forever... hehe..
Old 09-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mv6tt888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is better now..?osfc or npw..?hehe..

[NEW] Local Chinese Girl With BF Scandalous Moments!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammybo...s-moments.html
Old 10-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv6tt888 View Post
where is better now..?osfc or npw..?hehe..
Both places also have good apples and rotten apples, depends on your luck and ctc you have lor. But then and then one man's meat sometimes can be another man's poison. So happy searching and happy bonking.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to OS just now and looked for my long lost lover Xiao Ai. However in her room, she asked me if Italy or Australia is better? She said she'll be leaving Malaysia and not coming back anymore this time. At first my didi so happy to see her as she never fails to excite me from the first day we met. Now my didi just won't wake up but it's because our last time she allowed me to suck on her cute nipples and DFK. Wow! I was surprise as she told me for the first time that she "ai" me. I'm sorry this is not a FR but to express my sorrow for my long lost lover. I'm supposed to find her for lunch tomorrow as I couldn't take her moon-ighting tonight. Should I go as it's very hard for us to say good bye even today.

Bro Sengseng, can PM me the contact for Xiao Xue/Shue (sounds something like that), the SYT yet shy PRC in NPW whom doesn't want to give us her contact. Hopefully this SYT can replace my Xiao Ai. Sorry that I've to post this here as WSG still doesn't allow me to post anything.

Sorry to waste bandwidth here as I'm only sharing my sorrows with all the cheongsters here.

Regards.
chaiz
Old 11-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody knows if the prc uses the service of this man name as Chong khee yin for "mai kwan "the immigration? he is about 55 years old and carry a laptop.
Somebody complained that the Chong is a conman .
Anyway, let your favourite girl know and avoid his mai kwan service.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
Bro Sengseng, can PM me the contact for Xiao Xue/Shue (sounds something like that), the SYT yet shy PRC in NPW whom doesn't want to give us her contact. Hopefully this SYT can replace my Xiao Ai.
regards.
chaiz
Actually Little Snow is not good at all, according to Mike, 1st time no BJ at all, 2ndTime got little CBJ and 3rd time he tried again no bj at all. WTF.
I saw another syt tat is slightly shorter than her and is also her Jmay, tat one more prettier and looks more friendly. I wish you luck lor. KEKEKE
Old 11-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

bro sengseng... tonite got go down look look see see or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1