The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
After go Soapy get service, go home liao still must service wife will be sibei xiongzzz!

Luckily Thailand don't have Women's Charter.
Now I wake up late surf net, sometime pick up kids from school.....my wife wake up early send kids to school and go shop to work, buy food back for me and kids, and night time bring kids to sleep....... I becoming like little white face stay home and wait to service wife is ok lah. She earn money for me to spend leh
Old 02-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Wow .... relax bro, seems like the more argument you took on the more heated up you are. Getting interesting to see how far you can go from scolding 4-letter words to describing human private parts. You've started to show more nerves breaking each time and proving yourself more that after all these years of living in CM, you've basically didn't learn much to become wiser. In fact you've also brought along your uncivilized culture back from your home town all the way to CM. Cash is King everywhere, everyone knows but sad to say that you didn't even learn much how to appreciate Thai culture, self control and self respect.
Wow, describing human private part? Your English chim. I can't comprehend. Maybe your brain clouded on how to cross a small road thus human private part also out.

Go learn some basic thai stuff first then come talk to me what's Thai culture etc etc.

Self control? Self respect? Here is sex forum? So what you talking about self respect and self control.

Quote:
You claimed that you know Thai culture very well after living in CM for many years huh? C'mon, be honest to yourself and admit it, did you ever got whacked upside down by a Thai guy before and later cry and complain until the cows come home?
Of course, at least I'm didn't made myself a fool out of myself.

Wow, whacked by thai guy? When was it ar? How come you know I don't know. Isat!!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, describing human private part? Your English chim. I can't comprehend. Maybe your brain clouded on how to cross a small road thus human private part also out.

Go learn some basic thai stuff first then come talk to me what's Thai culture etc etc.

Self control? Self respect? Here is sex forum? So what you talking about self respect and self control.

Of course, at least I'm didn't made myself a fool out of myself.

Wow, whacked by thai guy? When was it ar? How come you know I don't know. Isat!!

C'mon bro, I can bet you that even with your self claimed years of living in CM, you don't even truly know much about the basic Thai culture at all. No matter where, when you are, self control and self respect plays an important function in your daily lifes. You've simply lack of them and without knowing it yourself, you are still carrying on living a life in CM with your uncivilized culture.

Take a moment to recall what you did during the past few years. You very sure that you didn't make a fool out of yourself in CM? You did got whacked upside down by a Thai guy right? Didn't you?
Old 03-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
C'mon bro, I can bet you that even with your self claimed years of living in CM, you don't even truly know much about the basic Thai culture at all. No matter where, when you are, self control and self respect plays an important function in your daily lifes. You've simply lack of them and without knowing it yourself, you are still carrying on living a life in CM with your uncivilized culture.
Oh hell yeah! I didn't know basic Thai culture? Then how come I can speak thai?
Can you? Ai hia?

Uncivilized culture? So you still want to maintain you're damn a civillze person?
Tsk tsk tsk. Another statement making fool of yourself. Told you to mirror yourself first before saying others.

It's obvious enough that you are jealous, full of envy about me. Why I don't need to work, how come I don't need to pay rent, why I can stay here without special visas. Then want to flame me cause I'm using FUCK YOU! Trying to maintain you're cilvillzed, when you surfing sex forum, worse called yourself Mr soapy.

Judging from you previous posts, you didn't contributor substance, all bullshit!
Come here and want to act yaya papaya, samsters here got eyes to see.

And now every time after I read your post, I find it more and more hilarious.

MAE HEE YANG! In chiang mai, for your info this phrase is very famous for "civilized" people like you.

It's a dialect for the people here.

Quote:
Take a moment to recall what you did during the past few years. You very sure that you didn't make a fool out of yourself in CM? You did got whacked upside down by a Thai guy right? Didn't you?
Wow, you read all my previous post? To date I got about 1100+ post. And I remember I did post something about some dispute with locals here. And since when I got whacked upside down by a thai guy.

Since you read all my contributions, pls repost back here?

At least I brave enough and contributed substances for fellow samsters to take it as a reference for future useแอ.

Lastly I don't recalled I post something I got whacked upside down. And I asked several times for you to come find me, but you here still kpkb. What you get ar?

In life try to be contented with what you got, don't jealous about others achievements. People like you will forever stuck in a small hole.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Happyman,

Seems like my wife also proposed your sort of life to me, except for the kids because yet to have any. She tell me to go there relax, everyday wake up already can go fishing with neighbour or go find her at work, evening can cook for her if I want or go stadium engage in sports.. Hahaha
Old 03-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Hi Happyman,

Seems like my wife also proposed your sort of life to me, except for the kids because yet to have any. She tell me to go there relax, everyday wake up already can go fishing with neighbour or go find her at work, evening can cook for her if I want or go stadium engage in sports.. Hahaha
Can also take up gardening like I did and now wifey complain that I am turning our garden into jungle
Old 03-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha, thanks for your advice.. But I am arch enemy of ants and pests, that's why I tiled up my entire alfresco area around my home..

Thanks
Old 03-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

Hi Pakalolo,

Your place far from Chiangmai Sansai? Interesting to have bro rotting there same as me in future.. Can chill out together with other bros since we all chobo..
Old 03-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can you? Ai hia?

Uncivilized culture? So you still want to maintain you're damn a civillze person?
Tsk tsk tsk. Another statement making fool of yourself. Told you to mirror yourself first before saying others.

It's obvious enough that you are jealous, full of envy about me. Why I don't need to work, how come I don't need to pay rent, why I can stay here without special visas. Then want to flame me cause I'm using FUCK YOU! Trying to maintain you're cilvillzed, when you surfing sex forum, worse called yourself Mr soapy.

Judging from you previous posts, you didn't contributor substance, all bullshit!

MAE HEE YANG! In chiang mai, for your info this phrase is very famous for "civilized" people like you.

Wow, you read all my previous post? To date I got about 1100+ post. And I remember I did post something about some dispute with locals here. And since when I got whacked upside down by a thai guy.

At least I brave enough and contributed substances for fellow samsters to take it as a reference for future useแอ.

Lastly I don't recalled I post something I got whacked upside down. And I asked several times for you to come find me, but you here still kpkb. What you get ar?

In life try to be contented with what you got, don't jealous about others achievements. People like you will forever stuck in a small hole.
Wow bro, you really make it more interesting each time when you take on another round of argument. I've been looking forward to see what you've really got under your sleeve.

Can speak Thai mean you truly know their culture huh? Try to throw your school bag 抛书包 somemore. Since you already an expert in Thai culture I'm pretty sure you are very confident and can safely go around telling all those female Thais you've met each day that they like "curry". Fish head curry or Chicken curry you decide.

So, you now start to recall that you did got whacked upside down by a Thai guy then later cry and complain until the cows came home right? Did you reflect on the reasons why you've got whacked?
Old 03-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can you? Ai hia?

Wow bro, you really make it more interesting each time when you take on another round of argument. I've been looking forward to see what you've really got under your sleeve.

Can speak Thai mean you truly know their culture huh? Try to throw your school bag 抛书包 somemore. Since you already an expert in Thai culture I'm pretty sure you are very confident and can safely go around telling all those female Thais you've met each day that they like "curry". Fish head curry or Chicken curry you decide.

So, you now start to recall that you did got whacked upside down by a Thai guy then later cry and complain until the cows came home right? Did you reflect on the reasons why you've got whacked?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sex69xes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no come this forum.
Much more active.
See many changes and new people here.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Told you before, I don't have a retarded brother!! Don't call me bro here bro there. I'm not your brother. You don't understand simple English? Want me to type in Chinese, since you like to use Chinese so much. Idiot!

Quote:
You very smart at twisting my words. I said, at least I know basic thai culture, and see what you typed. "Truly know their culture"?

Don't bullcrap here la!! What rubbish you're talking? Expert thai culture, go around telling female Thais...... You got nothing to say then say till this.

Really retarded lei. When did I said I'm expert in thai culture? Don't anyhow say. You claimed you're a civilize person, but see another barbarian act exposed. Your mum didn't teach you don't anyhow say when others didn't do it. This one basic lei, you told me to have basic self control etc etc.

This one you failed, and you dare to tell others. Told you many times to reflect yourself in the mirror, you still haven't do it ar? Busy training on how to cross the road? Tsk tsk tsk!

Quote:
Can't recall, that's why I challenged you to repost what I wrote last 2 years ago. But seems you really BALLESS lei. Asked you come here, find me. You whining like a dog at here. Asked you do simple thing to repost back at here, you twist here twist there.

You work selling roti prata ar? Must be, your peng power lei.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
agate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey guys, don't have to start a online war.. It's just how individual choose to live their life. I really do appreciate bros who are willing to share info and advice with me. Bro Soapy, yes I intend to start extending yearly pass before apply for PR then much later will be Citizenship(maybe).

Ya, I know buying property under wife's name is stupid, but if scared kena cheated then why marry her in the first place? No risk no gain, and lastly no choice due to Thai govt regulation .. Hahaha.
We Singaporean can buy condo in Thailand . Uob bank provide loan too. Don't buy house under wife name . You never know what will happen in the future .
Old 04-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Too late already.. House already bought, even now buy condo also troublesome need to find ppl to rent because sure I will prefer to stay in home. What's done cannot be undone, just hope everything smooth smooth..
Old 04-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
House already bought, even now buy condo also troublesome need to find ppl to rent because sure I will prefer to stay in home. What's done cannot be undone, just hope everything smooth smooth..
Yup, both got pros and cons. Just to check with you, before I answer all enquiries. Your wife is from chiang mai?

Sansai is outskirt of chiang mai. I've many friends residing there. Good place to stay.

Pakalolo doesn't stay in chiang mai, he residing another province.

Do you have a thai bank account yet? If yet do open one.

Lastly you prepare to stay here? Here life is not like Bkk, which urbanize. No BTS no MRT. If you have a car license, can get one car otherwise motorsai is good enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1