The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alfazen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Utopia/Colonze Soapy MP

Thanks bro,I go check the address,hope the taxi know the way there
Old 16-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

any good recommendation for fortune telling in BKK?
Old 16-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

sharing my 7d6n @ bangkok experience

1ST NIGHT,
Went soi cowboy... went in tilac, shark, bacarra, afterskool. decided to stay at bacarra.... went in .. all of us got our beer and sat down... trying to look at girls dancing.. aftewr awhile.. we saw on the 2nd floor.. more happening.. topless.. so we decided to move our table to upstairs... keep looking at their boobs.. suddenly... 1 lady asked if she could sit down with me... look @ her.. ok quite pretty body very well maintance... bought her 1ld 160b only... we start chatting.. she keep hugging.. make me abit too kan chiong.. i ask her go st 2000b.. she agreeed... pass her barfine 600b. after tat she said she will be back in 10mins becus she needa to change. after that i saw 1 lady very pretty kept smiling at me... my type of ladies.. then i was hesitate to barfine her instead. i was thinking either i spend another 600barfine or save 600barfine..so i made my decision by saving 600b... went to nearby hotel... inside the room she turned aggresived. was like raping me.. i was thinking "omg crazy night for me" but its was all wrong... she doesnt wanna bbbj... bj only like 30secs.. but i still managed to shot out.. after tat i was resting.. she was sitting infront of mirror... kept looking at her phone and keep calling somebody.. looking at mirror .. i said "tam arai" she said she is very angry. she got fren wanna jio her fighting... say 10people wan fight with her.. i was like "huh? then so?" she suddenly just stared on mirror with those depressed look.. then suddenly smile at me.... after tat asked me wanna 2nd shot.. i said no condom alrdy.. she said its okay dont use... i said "no, im tired" CRAZY.. suddenly she showed me all the electric phone, knife, kept the bottle inside her bag. asked me go together with her and fight with her friend.. i said no.. then she kept wanted to send me back to hotel.. i reject her and met my friend downstairs.. and tried to dump her away as she kept following me holding my hand.. after this night i was like "wtf its my 1st night and i met some crazy girl" i was quite scared as she might use the electric shock phone on me because she show sample directly in my face...

look : 8/10
name : ???
dmg : 2000(st) + 600(barfine) + 160(Drink) + 350(room) + condom(60)
total 3170.
Old 16-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

2nd NIGHT

had a clean massage in afternoon..

NIGHT
we had thai friend there.. so he said he will bring us to some place that is fun.. normally for thai people.. so we took a taxi about 15mins distance.(very sorry i forget the name of the places).. its 15mins away from le meridien hotel... reached... there... met them... went in a disco with thai name on it... the place is very big.. got divide to 2part.. let's say its left and right.. we was at left.. the girls here not so aggresive then the right... right girls more hiong and more people.. so we decided to stay at left.. not so hiong... alot of table....sat down.. ordered... bouncer bring girls for us to choose... chosen ... very cute girl.... 8.5/10 look? ... my thai friend tell me the rate here is lady drink 160b for them and sit with u 30mins.. thinking 6sgd for 30mins why not? so cheap.. after 30mins with this girl i realised she is boring.. then i gave her 100b and ask her to leave... then i tend to get more pek chek.. i see all my friend enjoying.. boobs on their face..cowboy them... anyway.. the rate of using their boobs on ur face and cowboy u is 100bath for 1-5mins.. depending on ur nego... cheap right? after seeing i bth.all the stage lady dont suit my taste.. i asked bouncer get me a girl..

he brought one i see she wearing too much cloth.. long sleeve.. but its was my taste of girl so decided to ask her sit only... starting she abit resist.. but lucky i knew abit of thai... made abit of icebreak...... slowly hug kiss touch. my fren all jealous because their girl not so playful alrdy.. mine keep hug kiss strong gfe...... ask her to perform cowboy for 1mins for 100b.. she doesnt want.. after tat i realised she dont want is because of the boobs... her boobs is totally cant feel anything... only nipple... like those sec 1 girls one...the stages quite amazing.. pussy lickings...... pussy use chopstick to pick up rings... pole dance alot.. so asked my thai friend.. he said here standard.. 1800b for 2hours... include hotel.. so i asked her ok to go hotel? she agreed. in the hotel room.. she is the monster.. bbbj was good one of the few best bbbj i had.. moan is sexy.. and real.... tight.. when i enter awhile... then i see is overflow of wetness... omg.. had my 1st shot.. i asked her to bath herself first.. she came back.. i went to bath i came out i saw her dressed.. i said "why change?" she said "finish alrdy. why u want 2nd shot? 2000b" i was "crazy,.... then she suddenly said "bluff u la... then she took out cloth and start raping... had 2nd shot again.." after tat i really liked her alot i asked if she could come my hotel to have a good rest.. she agreed.. BEST PART WAS. when i flag a taxi. i lost my address for my le meridien hotel... i ddidnt bring out my phone.. so i stop almost 20 cab and said "plaza athenee, kao jai mai?".. no taxi understand.. finally one taxi driver said he know.. board and asked him how long to there? he tell me 1min?? i say no.. not 1min.. then he say he dont know he drop both of us at like middle of big junction road.. so i stop like almost 40taxi.. finally that taxi know... said 100b.. but i gave 200b to taxi driver for saving my life

went back sleep.. afternoon had 3rd shot... brought her for good food... eat...hugged and said goodbye. i tried to test her whether she asked for tips.. but she didnt.. she just kissed and hug and turn away...so i called her "da" she turned her head... i gave her 2000b tips..she was so happy and we kissed in middle of road for like 1mins.... gave me her thai number.. asked me to call her again..

fyi
the placed of the disco closed at 5am... we left the disco for hotel around 4am.. came to my hotel around 6am+

name : da
boobs : A-
bbbj : 10/10(awesome)
fj : 10/10 (real moan with pure wetness)
gfe: 10/10
total dmg.. drink&food(800 each)+1800(st)+2000(tips)
total 4600
Old 16-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

3rd DAY

evening went to snow white massage..

overall not bad....

look 7/10
boobs b
bbbj : 7.5/10
fj : 8/10...
massage 9/10

dmg total 2400+

at night..
went nana plaza.... entered rainbow4... eye for girls..1girl came and asked if she could sit down.. i see ok bought lady drink.... after tat i see this girl quite cute.. kept smiling to me..i used eye to signal her over.. she came.. bought lady drink.. dump the 1st girl... she kept saying im cute. keep taking my big spec to play... sit down with me very long and we talked like long lost friend...total bought her 3ld..... after tat see around 1am.. she said its late and shes hungry. i said ok.. i asked "gin gao leow. pai hotel non okay mai?" she said ok.. so i asked "dont u need to tell me how much?" she said up2u.. i said "3000b" she said ok.. then i said "st or lt" she said up to u also... then barfine ... went to eat nearby.. brought back to hotel... service wise quite good.. the gfe was really strong...

slept till 1pm.woke up 2nd shot... and said goodbye.. gave her total 3000b.. and i took 100b and gave her wanna see her face change when i say "tips for taxi".. but gladly her face didnt change and still gave me a big smile and said thank you and exchagned number.. end up gave her another 1000b.. total 4100b to her...

barfine,food,3xld + 3000b + 1100b tip = around 5000+b

look 9/10 (very pretty)
Old 16-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass View Post
any good recommendation for fortune telling in BKK?
In Huay Kwang, there are a few. 1 of the old ladies quite famous there. U have take queue no. She is slow and patience, each person will take about 30 mins. I went to see her before, but all wrong
Old 16-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
unkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hello bros,

I'm going BKK next month and will be free for few hours in the day time.. what are the "health centers" that you guys recommend around BTS Siam/National Stadium area?

or any other recommendation for a quick "release" in the day time?
Old 16-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

4th day..

afternoon went for massage... cleaned massage dont know called what.. just nearby hotel... imagine 2 girls massage u for 1hour for the rate of 720b... massage is good 8/10

night..

went back to bacarra again... sat down try to look for that girl i eye.. at 1st floor... after sitting there like 30mins finally found the 1 i eye for it..asked her came... bought ld... try to make her feel comfortable..after some nego... agrreed for lt 3000..barfine go out eat... hugged me so tightly while walking outside... felt so good ... overall had 3shot with her... her bbbj was quite nice... its like secondary gf licking it... very slowly.... sexy moan

loook 9/10
3000+ 500+ ld+bf+food. overall around 5k+ b?

5th DAY
it was friday night.. was thinking to try some clubbing scene here.... decided to go to funky villa as i heard it was the same boss that opened st james in SG? ... reach there... its all look the same as singapore.. the only different is i felt that there is 70%girls... 30%boys.. in singapore which is 70%boys... 30% girls..... bought 2 black label for 1800each. bouncer lead us to table... 2round of mixer came cost around 1600b total.. so 5200b for 2x 1litre of black label.. ok la quite cheap compared to singapore..

the table beside us.. had like 7girls together.. i tried to make conversation withb them.. they doesnt seems interested.. so dont bother.. went to dance floor.. has live band... i tried to sa-wa-di-kap every girl i saw... talk to many girls.. tried to invite them to my table for a drink.... not one willing to join my table for drink.. almost all of them are uni student or working in malls... so finally.. hit on 2ladies in dance floor... dance with them...asked them.. they came with 6girls and 2boy... after tat dance awhile... grind abit here n there... asked if both of them interested to have a drink with me in my table as its was a corner so its quiet there.. so she said ok... i just grabbed her hand(as if she is my gf) and move to my table.... found out she is a undergrad student just graduate few months back... last time used to study at aus(thats the reason i find that her english is better then mine)....then i tried to make myself like a clown to make them laugh so they can feel comfortable with me... after that 1of her fren said she going back her fren table... then the one which more cuter and i said u going back too? she said "no its ok" .. after some hugging and dancing.. she told me she's hungry and going to have food... i said "oh with ur friends?" she said "nope alone" then i was thinking omg is this a hint? I said "can i join u?" she nodded her head.... holding her hands walking out.. outside asked her where to eat.. she said she will bring me to eat some nice thaifood.. after tat saw her took out a key from a bag... and its seem like a car key..

i asked "you drove car?" she replied yes. i was surpised.... after that turn out to be BMW X6 WHITE... i was surpised and was thinking "must be rich family" brought me to eat... after finish eating.. i asked her whether she wanna continue to have a drink in my hotel? told her i have alot of alcohol in the room(but actually i dont have any) ... she paused awhile and said "its not some budget hotel ya?" i said no... finally heading back to le meridien.. inside the room.. she sat on the bed.. and i sat beside her.. i said "actually theres no alcohol in the room" she gave me the look like "i knew it already" .. then slowly moved to her ear and said "u really look cute".. slowly action came...

... exchanged facebook.number .. she said shes coming to sg for holiday soon.... next day woke upp.. had another round again..afternoon she drove me around to shopping malls.. foods... after that she went home...

look 8.5/10(typical clubbing look)
total dmg : 1500b for drinks...
Old 16-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
2nd NIGHT

BEST PART WAS. when i flag a taxi. i lost my address for my le meridien hotel... i ddidnt bring out my phone.. so i stop almost 20 cab and said "plaza athenee, kao jai mai?".. no taxi understand.. finally one taxi driver said he know.. board and asked him how long to there? he tell me 1min?? i say no.. not 1min.. then he say he dont know he drop both of us at like middle of big junction road.. so i stop like almost 40taxi.. finally that taxi know... said 100b.. but i gave 200b to taxi driver for saving my life
I encountered the same problem when I stay there twice! I asked abt 20 cabs and none knew that hotel at all! It's better to have the road name written in thai or take the hotel's location card. Learnt my lesson, changed to another hotel for future trips..
Old 16-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi Bro Naemlo,
Lucky she got it all wrong because there are only 2 types of fortune tellers:
1) Those who bullshit their way out cleverly - no issues as they are earning a living and we get comfort from them
2) Those who can REALLY tell the future - like a Master Wong from Taiwan (nobody really knows how he or she looks like) who predicted Princess Diana's death (before her accident off course) - these "people" are more than human according to some ancient Chinese almanacs ("people" who seem to have existed hundreds of years back)
I was once very into the occult, but called it a day as I almost lost my mind at one stage.
Luckily I am normal.
Anyway, some things are better left as surprises, for good or bad, that is.
Old 16-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

6TH DAY

i was thinking.. clubbing so easy to get girls.. why go a-gogo bar to pay? BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG...

went back funky villa again.. opened 2black label again... its seems the same as 5th day but... i sa-wa-di-kap almost like 20+girls... manage to invite some of them for a drink in my table.. but they left after drinking.. they seems doesnt really interested.. so... i started to get abit high after drinking alot... finally i hooked out 2girls... so i invited them back to my table for drink... my friend at table asked me "eh they boy or girl" then i look at their face and i said "girls la u cannot see?" .. then i hug abit of kissing on necks/face/lips. then they said they have friend just came in.. they go join their table first... after that i said ok... then i go toliet already... then friend outside smoking.. me and my fren walk through the crowed place.. suddenly saw the girl i hug just now.. then her table... got 4more girl.. but I SEE ALREADY I LIKE what the fuck? all of them look like ladyboy.. except the 2 i brought so my friend didnt know i was held up by them!!.. i tried to move away but i too high..the girl hugged me so tightly.. then my friend saw and pull me off away.. she just followed me to outside.. at outside i see her face.. her hand.. i comfirm she ladyboy leow.. then i bluff her said im going to buy food.. coming back later.. i ask her to wait inside... then she went back... me and my friend ran away!!! i was like "WTF, i was kissing/dancing/hugging with a ladyboy when i abit high?" my friend said "i told u she is ladyboy but u kept telling me comfirm girl" .. i was on the grass there puking.. i puke not because of drunk.. is becus of imagination of FRENCH KISSING with a ladyboy..

after that tried to give a call to the BMW's girl..she answered.. sounds like still sleeping.. ask her whether wanna go have a drink she said its late.. its all closed.. then i asked her whether wanna come my hotel for a drink she said ok will call me back in 10mins..

after that. waited for 25mins she didnt called... . both of us said go nana plaza... reached there realised its closed and we didnt know its 2.45am already.. so tried to hunt out the FL in the nana carpark.. suddenly 1 taxi uncle approach us said "wanna go club.. close at 6am..many girl pretty.. i was thinking ok la.. why not? 40bath to go the place but i keep say girl not pretty... i not paying u.. finally he brought use to a club called "HONEY CLUB" .. inside alot of girls sitting.. so i ask the boss there.. so here is what? bring back hotel how much.. he said 2500.. so i just choose a girl ... 9/10... suddenly in payment counter.. he said 2500 and 300(compulsary tips).. whatever.. so 2800 gave.. and bring back the girl... go 7eleven.. she bought KY, noodle.. sweet biscult.. total 400b.... in the room.. SERVICE normal... cannot bbbj....telll me bbbj cost another 3000b(CRAZY).. i was like ok i pay 3000b.. after sucking for 5sec i told her. i no money... she stopped.. and normal condom bj... service wise below average because its like im doing everything... my lil bro keep dying due to "highness of alchhol" ... i fj her like 30mins still cannot .... she said she will hj me... hj for 30mins still nvr complain.. so i think its okay la..finally unload...suddenly finish already she bath and dressed up i said.. "arent u going stay till noon time? i though ur boss agreeed with it already?"
she said cannot she need to go home... i pissed and scold her "your boss said u going to stay till noon? im going complain" .. suddenly she cried... she told me she has 4year old kid at home and boyfriend at home.. bf dunno her working.. cannot go home late.. then her eye turned red.. cried.. i felt pity..

asked her dont cry.. and ask her to go home.. gave her 500b for taxi fare as i felt she is quite pity.. dunno is hollywood actress or real ...

total 2800+400(7-11)+500(tip)

overall service very dead fish.. but at least she tried to hj me for like 30mins?

next day i got a call from the BMW's girl.. around 630am...apologize that she overslept.. then came over my hotel arouynd 7+.. didnt had anything becus i knew i comfirm cannot... so just lie down and have a chat... and had breakfast downstair in the hotel.... then she sent all of us to airport... then gave a goodbye kiss and hug..... ! thats all!!

Last edited by nightstalker123; 16-07-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Old 16-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

overall sexperience in bangkok .... GOOD.... shot more then 15+ in this trip.. need to restore and rest for my lil.. reallyy thankful for those bro who helped me when i asked question here..

bangkok ftw
Old 16-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bros...

planning to head for my virgin solo trip to BKK this fri-sun

i've gotten sick of the massage and pay for short term scene

what gets me exited now is picking up a freelancer for the night or couple of days (Long Term) where theres no rush and u can pop a few times

where would you guys suggest would be the best bars to find these freelancers... dun want the cannot make it look... muz atleast be presentable kind

i read somewhere suggesting gullivers... but also read that its been taken over by nigerian scammers now and the place is date interms of freelancing??
Old 17-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by in3deep View Post
where would you guys suggest would be the best bars to find these freelancers... dun want the cannot make it look... muz atleast be presentable kind

i read somewhere suggesting gullivers... but also read that its been taken over by nigerian scammers now and the place is date interms of freelancing??
Do you mean clubs & discos or really Bar Bars? It would be funny for you to be looking for bars in BKK as there are known for their MPs, Discos and AGGs in SCB & Nana...have you mixed up for bars in Pattaya?

and your question for where is best bars for quality girls is as good as asking where in geylang has best looking girls....beauty is in the eye of beholder and the girls turnover in bars, MPs, AGGs are as frequent as our thai discos girls butterflying after your LDs in sillypore
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 17-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't know Funky Villa have a dance floor to dance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1