The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks for the address!

My 2nd time in bkk, 1st solo trip. What sort of touristy stuff you guys recommend? Recommendations for sight-seeing in the daytime? Trying to plan my itinery

Nightime will prolly spend my time in SC/Nana or rca..
Old 18-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Never got around to ask (my gps more to local produce). Maybe you find out and share gossip?
Thank you. I will make enquiries from them when I am there.
Old 18-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Wats the damage for the russkies?
Interested to try the western flavour e.g. russians/europeans/ang moh as well..

Any idea if they go LT and how much?

Read the FKK Germany thread, its like heaven lol.
Old 18-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
I encountered the same problem when I stay there twice! I asked abt 20 cabs and none knew that hotel at all! It's better to have the road name written in thai or take the hotel's location card. Learnt my lesson, changed to another hotel for future trips..
Guys, I'm stayin here,, best to tell them Surawon, near chamchuri square.....5 mins walk from Sam Yan Station opposite Chamchuri Square. You can see Le Mridien frm Chamchuri square, hope this help any bro staying here in the future
Old 19-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

555+ Bro Nightstalker kana LB in BKK? Dun worry not the first time I know of someone who kana nor will u b the last. U shld check out Obessions AGG at NEP too but good deal on that BMW!

Your thai fren most prob brought u to Saphan Kwai area seeing how much u paid for everything & 15 mins from your hotel. Was the entrance to this "club" small & located along a row of shop houses?

When I visited Honey Club earlier tiz year saw 2 Ali Baba customers complaining about their girls service but have to pay your dues so b smarter next trip. Not surprised they should rename the place Honey Trap. Girls there mostly CMI & whole set up kinda dodgy.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ Bro Nightstalker kana LB in BKK? Dun worry not the first time I know of someone who kana nor will u b the last. U shld check out Obessions AGG at NEP too but good deal on that BMW!

Your thai fren most prob brought u to Saphan Kwai area seeing how much u paid for everything & 15 mins from your hotel. Was the entrance to this "club" small & located along a row of shop houses?.
I think so.. after u said the name of th road. seems familiar.. it's just beside a 24hour convenience store... no more lb! lol
Old 19-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skyline69evil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone coming to bkk this week .......me will be in bkk on 21st july 2012 . Got transport so dun worry bout travelling .
Old 19-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
When I visited Honey Club earlier tiz year saw 2 Ali Baba customers complaining about their girls service but have to pay your dues so b smarter next trip. Not surprised they should rename the place Honey Trap. Girls there mostly CMI & whole set up kinda dodgy.
Girls here are not permanently working at the establishment. Most of them are working as and when they are in need of cash. It's a matter of luck and chemistry between yourself and the girl you chose. Everywhere you go in Bangkok you could also get a bad bonk in MPs or agogos. Even FLs in thermae or love cafe.

Indeed the quality of girls are below average. But you do get SYTs once in a while. Generally it's cheap 3000baht for a LT compared to paying almost 5000baht for LT at a rainbow bar getting a dead fish.
Old 19-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 16
airlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back from bkk after 5 days of partying until day breaks..

the 3 discos closes at 5/6am . taxi will not want to go to scratchdog as they get no commission when they bring passagers there.

shock 39- fair skins FL doesnt like there as there are alot of africans... (start to chui le)

scratch dog - bigger version of slim place .. still have FLs there...

insomnia - place full of FLs (3K LT for me ).. btl is exp there (counter- 2.5 -4k).. (i got mine for 600 baht barcadi (10.45pm) , if i not wrong HH from 9-11 buy when u are inside the club)(300 baht + 600 for btl entry). but ghost town there at 10-11. crowds coming in at 12+ 1am..

best time to go to the above clubs (12+)
Old 20-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
555+ Bro Nightstalker kana LB in BKK? Dun worry not the first time I know of someone who kana nor will u b the last.
LBs aren't that bad actually...... adds to the variety of choices that we have to satiate our sextisfaction
Old 20-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I encountered the same problem when I stay there twice! I asked abt 20 cabs and none knew that hotel at all! It's better to have the road name written in thai or take the hotel's location card. Learnt my lesson, changed to another hotel for future trips..
Which is why always good to have that Telephone directory number (forgot the number) which you can call and ask operator for address or pass phone to taxi driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Hi Bro Naemlo,
Lucky she got it all wrong because there are only 2 types of fortune tellers:
1) Those who bullshit their way out cleverly - no issues as they are earning a living and we get comfort from them
2) Those who can REALLY tell the future - like a Master Wong from Taiwan (nobody really knows how he or she looks like) who predicted Princess Diana's death (before her accident off course) - these "people" are more than human according to some ancient Chinese almanacs ("people" who seem to have existed hundreds of years back)
I was once very into the occult, but called it a day as I almost lost my mind at one stage.
Luckily I am normal.
Anyway, some things are better left as surprises, for good or bad, that is.
Next time don't waste money, I can tell you good fantastic fortune and good things you want to hear for cheap fee of 1 Heineken every 10 mins. For every prediction that these so called expert fortunetellers get right there is probably another 9 they got wrong. Even famous Nostradamus got many things wrong. If these so called fortune tellers were so prescient they would be making mega bucks instead of wasting time earning peanut money pontificating to gullible passerbys
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Wats the damage for the russkies?
Russkies at CM2 start by quoting high prices like 8K to 10K for LT but can nego down. Did not see any to my liking as those I saw was big size and amazonian
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Wow! lidat also can manage to bring back a BMW ger mus plan a trip soon & try my luck! Hopefully i dun get push around when i try to "sqeeze" thru!
Wah who knows if squeeze thru really hard, can get Ferrari ger also
Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos1969 View Post
My 2nd time in bkk, 1st solo trip. What sort of touristy stuff you guys recommend? Recommendations for sight-seeing in the daytime? Trying to plan my itinery

Nightime will prolly spend my time in SC/Nana or rca..
If you are not going to family, go to "daytime Sukhumvit tourist attractions" like me. From late morning/early afternoon, start pubbing around Sukhumvit/ Nana bars and pool bars
Old 20-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
I think so.. after u said the name of th road. seems familiar.. it's just beside a 24hour convenience store... no more lb! lol
555+ I think u went to Rainbow coz the other 2 popular joints w a 7 next to them have English names in neon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Indeed the quality of girls are below average. But you do get SYTs once in a while. Generally it's cheap 3000baht for a LT compared to paying almost 5000baht for LT at a rainbow bar getting a dead fish.
Well agree on that! Bht3,000 vs Bht5,000 is 一分錢一分貨. Just did the math a few days ago. If LT is now 5K then might as well stay home & screw some on-line. SYTs now averaging $150 for 2 pops

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
LBs aren't that bad actually...... adds to the variety of choices that we have to satiate our sextisfaction
Please help yourself to all the LBs u want bro I won't be fighting with u over them

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by getiton View Post
Guys, I'm stayin here,, best to tell them Surawon, near chamchuri square.....5 mins walk from Sam Yan Station opposite Chamchuri Square. You can see Le Mridien frm Chamchuri square, hope this help any bro staying here in the future
What is so difficult about putting the hotel's card in your pocket? Most thai hotels have thai words and directions for thai cab drivers so you cant get lost even if you're drunk.

Good tip for those especially staying in ulu or smaller hotels.
Old 20-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Indian food dinner at burkara , sukhumvit tonight.. change of taste..
those interested.. just PM ..
after party to be discuss...
Old 20-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Indian food dinner at burkara , sukhumvit tonight.. change of taste..
those interested.. just PM ..
after party to be discuss...
Hi Bro,

Love that restaurant. Always eat there when in Bkk.

Tim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1