The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

For all you know this was the intent of people behind the virus - total control

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Actually, I don't fear contact tracing in the sense that if I do get hit by it I'd think "oh no siao liao now gahmen knows I go Geylang shameful". I've always been open about my GL habits IRL (only if people ask, I don't go round telling them on my own accord). But I have personal and verified reasons to be distrustful of the government and our law enforcement when it comes to collection of personal data and trying to collect sensitive information of our habits or where we go or what we do IRL or online. They're a lot more inept and stupid than people give them credit for, which is only made up by how utterly intrusive they become in their investigative efforts to try and brute-force things through that only serve to prove their narrative.

That's why no, I won't be installing that new tracing app and why I'll still be very defensive and offended if contact tracing happens to me by any chance. Not because of me being worried about being found out that I've been to GL the past two weeks, but mainly because I resent the government's intrusiveness into collecting data on all our personal lives on the back of justification through the current health crisis. Just because the reason is right doesn't make the measures any less shit.
Old 21-03-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
contact tracing main concern is how to answer to CO or OC
boss can change.. juz resign lor...
colleagues .. can juz leave them go other company..
relatives oso nevermind
but W ... no escape
Old 21-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
but W ... no escape
100% GG liao loh
Old 21-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Newer stats indicate one may not be sick or have symptoms but yet they may have the virus and pass it to those who are old or have underlying conditions.

so its really up to individuals. if you think you won't get it thats fine. If you have elders or someone close with poor health or underlying conditions, maybe think for them before you do it.
That's very true, young people may have the resistance to fend of the virus but old people unfortunately can't. We may seems fine but not them.
Old 22-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Actually, I don't fear contact tracing in the sense that if I do get hit by it I'd think "oh no siao liao now gahmen knows I go Geylang shameful". I've always been open about my GL habits IRL (only if people ask, I don't go round telling them on my own accord). But I have personal and verified reasons to be distrustful of the government and our law enforcement when it comes to collection of personal data and trying to collect sensitive information of our habits or where we go or what we do IRL or online. They're a lot more inept and stupid than people give them credit for, which is only made up by how utterly intrusive they become in their investigative efforts to try and brute-force things through that only serve to prove their narrative.

That's why no, I won't be installing that new tracing app and why I'll still be very defensive and offended if contact tracing happens to me by any chance. Not because of me being worried about being found out that I've been to GL the past two weeks, but mainly because I resent the government's intrusiveness into collecting data on all our personal lives on the back of justification through the current health crisis. Just because the reason is right doesn't make the measures any less shit.
Absolutely agree with you on this one buddy

Our government has enough Big Brother tools out there as it is...we don't need to unnecessarily invite them into our lives any further
Old 22-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

It will infect anyone not just old folks or angmo

Survival rate depending on immunity or underlying medical condition

Stay healthy my fellow samsters
Old 22-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

All it takes is one infected customer to shut down the whole GL. The contact tracing in that scenario would make Singapore world famous.

Given the worsening situation worldwide and in Singapore, I think the window of opportunity to cheong safely has already closed, whether or not you are just going to a regular girl. In a way, we are actually helping the girls by not going to GL. Personally I'm going cold turkey until this whole thing resolves.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Just wear mask lah.....some of the WL don't do french anyway.....the girl can still suck your cock etc.. then change she wear mask you service her you can still lick her CB....etc lol

fucking time both wear mask....think it would quite interesting.....anyone did before ?
Old 23-03-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Fellatio and Cunnilingus both good avenue for virus infection

Hmmm...what's the point of using mask
Old 23-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Based on a mix of facts and perception as of to date, it looks like our local transmission of Covid-19 seems to be quite under control and the recent spike is due to imported cases hence the border entry lockdown from tomorrow. Hopefully this shall help flatten the curve soon.

The 2 deaths don't change anything. Actually you might as well add on the existing 14 ICU cases to the death list as it is doubtful whether any of these cases shall make it either as they all seem to have been in ICU for at least a month now. Sad and unfortunate but kinda similar to annual flu season fatal pneumonia cases.

Now how does this affect GL?...i agree, all it needs is just one case related to GL to force AV to close GL..what I find interesting is that to date there does not seem to be any cases related to GL...

Going by this observation and what MOH and the government have been doing thus far to contain and delay the spread of Covid-19, I would say the risk of transmission in GL now may not be as high as some make it out to be...

i say this because you would have thought that there would have been a GL related case by now if asymptomatic infection was likely...that and it seems customers who just have a cough and/or cold let alone a mild fever do not appear to be stepping into GL, because if they were, again it is likely there would have been a GL related case by now, but that in fact does not appear to be the case....

Naturally the risk is there...just might not be as high as some might think as of todate...
Old 23-03-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even Bangladesh has officially closed their huge brothel until end of the month! GL still open but for how long?

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/stor...163-2020-03-21

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/20...ssistance.html
Old 23-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Based on a mix of facts and perception as of to date, it looks like our local transmission of Covid-19 seems to be quite under control and the recent spike is due to imported cases hence the border entry lockdown from tomorrow. Hopefully this shall help flatten the curve soon.

The 2 deaths don't change anything. Actually you might as well add on the existing 14 ICU cases to the death list as it is doubtful whether any of these cases shall make it either as they all seem to have been in ICU for at least a month now. Sad and unfortunate but kinda similar to annual flu season fatal pneumonia cases.

Now how does this affect GL?...i agree, all it needs is just one case related to GL to force AV to close GL..what I find interesting is that to date there does not seem to be any cases related to GL...

Going by this observation and what MOH and the government have been doing thus far to contain and delay the spread of Covid-19, I would say the risk of transmission in GL now may not be as high as some make it out to be...

i say this because you would have thought that there would have been a GL related case by now if asymptomatic infection was likely...that and it seems customers who just have a cough and/or cold let alone a mild fever do not appear to be stepping into GL, because if they were, again it is likely there would have been a GL related case by now, but that in fact does not appear to be the case....

Naturally the risk is there...just might not be as high as some might think as of todate...
不赌不知时运高,不刁不知身体好。

Those bros, regardless of age, can go GL means that their body should be quite healthy 啦。。。
Old 23-03-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fellatio and Cunnilingus both good avenue for virus infection

Hmmm...what's the point of using mask
You go into the room say hello and hug her you kana oredi.

What is the point of toking abt no kissing, no frenching, no BBBJ, etc.
These are all the WL excuses.

Just like all those ppl sitting shoulder to shoulder next to each other in the coffeeshop drinking beer or eating meals.

Why they not wearing mask?

Most cases in SG now are imported cases.
Ppl returning from abroad.

If you go GL now, then you dun need to worry abt what you can do or cannot do in the room anymore.

Becos when you step into the room with her, these are not impt anymore.

Happy Bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic View Post
不赌不知时运高,不刁不知身体好。

Those bros, regardless of age, can go GL means that their body should be quite healthy 啦。。。
Well said.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Well said.
lorong 12 wuhan milfs ai mai

both discharged last month

safe for consumption

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1