The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
My youngest aunt (Nina) is usually quite chill when it's just us and her family. She'll usually be more modest when there are guests or large gatherings like this.

Although I haven't seen her nipples before until this year, I've accidently looked down her chest till I lost count. Her fair complexion and attractive neckline certainly turn heads. Like I've said, her Caucasian husband (Shawn) is pretty cool about it especially when it's just us.

Maybe I haven't been observant enough when it's just us and Nina but certainly didn't expect to see both her boobs and nipples when so many people are around. She's got good legs too and I think the good complexion completes the whole package. My grand parents dot on her the most, lucky Shawn.

Come to think of it, we've got a family trip coming up, I'll try to be more observant this time.
Family trip to where? Please share more zaogeng sightings of her hehe
Old 21-04-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbet View Post
Family business trip, usually will have a few in a year hosted by his partners or us. My youngest aunt and her family follows us occasionally for free lodging. There are times she come alone too depending on her husband's schedule. I don't go every time because it can get pretty boring.

Sometimes my dad's other siblings or my cousins will tag along, hard to say.
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbet View Post
Talking about family trip, I just remembered this incident not too long ago.

Some time back, one of the daughter (Cindy) of my second uncle piggyback us during one of such business trip. Can't remember why my second uncle's family didn't come with my cousin.

Cindy is average looking, stands at about 1.7M, no bf yet but she's real friendly with me. Like I mentioned earlier, my second uncle feels like dad to me and his two daughters are very close to us because I often go over to their place after school. I think Cindy should be around 30 and we can just talk about anything under the sky. She feels more like a sister to me than a cousin and that's probably the reason why I didn't notice her boobs until that day.

She's not fat, just right for her height but what's amazing are her boobs. I was looking everywhere for Cindy after lunch and found her by the deck sun tanning. She was lying down on her stomach and I noticed she had undone her strap and bottom to avoid tan lines on her back. It was pretty sexy as I can see her exposed firm round ass. I could see her eyes through her shades and guess she had fallen asleep. Taking great care not to wake her up, I took a seat by her side enjoying the view of the ocean, I had a cap so it wasn't that bad with the sun beating down on us.

Think it was about an hour later Cindy started to stir from her sleep. She was on her stomach with arms up and as she shifts her body, more of her massive left side boob got exposed. She opened her eyes slowly and acknowledged my presence, still waking up from her slumber. She was in slow motion sitting up to face me and I was in awe seeing her massive left boob going from a side boob view to seeing her nipple and finally transiting to a full frontal exposing both boobs.

I think she's a D or E and I'm so amazed she kept them so well hidden until that day. She must have forgot that she undid her bikini top before falling asleep and I can see her in all her glory. Her massive boobs are straining to stay perky against gravity, although a little droopy, both boobs are teardrop shaped with large areolas and slightly protruding nipples. Both areolas and nipples are brown with a lighter shade on her areolas. I can never forget the whole transition seeing her side boob to full frontal.

Cindy's eyes were still half closed, facing me with both boobs fully exposed. It's especially alluring when her boobs swing from the slightest movement from her arms. It must have been a good one to two minutes before she finally spoke to me.

She was on her stomach without the hat, ass and side boob exposed and straps untied

Cindy's boobs and nipples are close to this pair

To be continued another day, hope my memory remains fresh.
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheeHengKan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro jumpstart, your relatives has very good figures. Lucky you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1